Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive (25571 Views)

Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Uche Ogah: No Going Back On Capital Punishment For Illegal Gold Miners / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by jahefor431: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
kiss
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Olam09(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Instant karma
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by BePrepared: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
BKayy:

You Northerners and Parasitism eh?
Funny enough, this your comment is what will run through 99% of Northerners brain when they see the news.

Zamfara Gold is for Arewa future but Cross Rivers Gold should be mined to the last bit. Na idiots wey dey give una chance I dey pity.
We Sabi each other.

Read b4 commenting
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
BKayy:

Funny enough, this your comment is what will run through 99% of Northerners brain when they see the news.

Zamfara Gold is for Arewa future but Cross Rivers Gold should be mined to the last bit. Na idiots wey dey give una chance I dey pity.
We Sabi each other.

The guy didn't say anything wrong. How are u even sure he's a northerner sef

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by dasparrow: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
So unfortunate. I wonder if those buried alive include chinese people? They have been in the news lately for engaging in illegal mining activities in Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by owobokiri(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:

But, the guy was in support of the Gold mine in Cross river. Why attacking him?
We're in attack mode these days.. That one is called "collateral damage"... tongue
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by DarkJeddi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
BKayy:

We Sabi each other.
Are you responding to what the guy said or you have another beef?

Because what he said does not in any way have a correlation to your response..
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by johnmartus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
As long as Nigeria is concerned that natural resources belong to Republic of federal republic of Nigeria ...The illegal mining should be deal with.
SadiqBabaSani:
If there Gold in that Community let them find better way to access that Gold and Mine evry bit of it... nothing fr FraudFedgoment
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by DarkJeddi(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
johnmartus:
As long as Nigeria is concerned that natural resources belong to Republic of federal republic of Nigeria ...The illegal mining should be deal with.
We are waiting for them to deal with that of Zamfara that has been going on for decades..
Abi they are not among the Nigeria?
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by johnmartus(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
You can only say there is illegal miners in zamfara which government should not hesitate to deal with them.
DarkJeddi:
We are waiting for them to deal with that of Zamfara that has been going on for decades..
Abi they are not among the Nigeria?
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Aaaq: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Bluffly: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Undeveloped mines are hazardous
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by DarkJeddi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
johnmartus:
You can only say there is illegal miners in zamfara which government should not hesitate to deal with them.
So have they dealt with them?

That is the question..

Those Miners have been there, and well publicised for decades..

What have the government done about it?

Not supporting illegality..

But what is sauce for the Goose..

Should be sauce for the Gander..
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Bobloco: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Black Diamond
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
But, the guy disciplined in assistance of the Gold mine in Cross creek. Why bombarding him?
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Anyone here knows how this gold business works
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by fotadmowmend(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Illegal gold mines everywhere.... We hardly sleep nowadays in my area in Ile-ife, OSUN State as Chinese and Ghanaian men are mining gold day and night. They use escavators. I wouldn't believe that government know nothing about this. They are carting away billion of Naira worth of gold on daily basis.
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by paparazi232(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cross river my home
I think I have to relocate back to crossriver and see the gold mining
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Temptee101(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oxb90:
There are some jobs that i can not do, this is one of them. Mining is an extremely dangerous job to engage in.

I can't imagine the earth opening its mouth to mouth to swallow me.

May God forbid!

But you can mine skull?
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Temptee101(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
BKayy:

We Sabi each other.

You failed to understand his write-up.
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Oxb90: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Temptee101:

But you can mine skull?
everything mining is forbidden
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Nicenixon: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
This reminds of that gold dept in Zafarawa state and nobody is talking about it, thunder fires all those useless politicians.
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by akamudom(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
mustmust:
I can relate. A close family firend acquired 50 hectares in biase lately. God help u no mineral is found in your land. You won't be able to control the crowd that will troop in these

50 hecters is huge..is he cultivating palms?

just curious, I base in Edoma Biase at the moment sir
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by chaloskyx: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN A BEFITTING BURIAL AND HAVE A TOMB FILLED WITH GOLD THEY SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEM SELVES
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Skoonheid(f): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
AntiBMC:
There's gold in Cross River? This is news to me.

You can find gold almost everywhere if you know how to look for it, and have the right equipment

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by akintunde63: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Niece:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/6-buried-alive-as-illegal-gold-mine-collapses-in-cross-river/amp/
Firstly, they're (were) human beings, and trying to make end meets. May their souls RIP
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by Elidrisy20: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Illegalities na him full this corn3
Re: Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive by mustmust(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2022
akamudom:

50 hecters is huge..is he cultivating palms?

just curious, I base in Edoma Biase at the moment sir

Okay Year.....but I think he is cultivating something but an not sure......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.