Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) (53250 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by NomzyJust(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
You can only occupy one at a time and remember it is only a mode of transportation.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

na your constituency money u dey see so
The money your senator would have used to tar your village road.
continue supporting nonsense

Actually No, coz my village has a very good road network. Have a nice day
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
NomzyJust:
You can only occupy one at a time and remember it is only a mode of transportation.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by snilpall(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

Simp. Hope she's paying you to defend her online
r

And hope they are paying you to defame her,imp!
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
snilpall:
r

And hope they are paying you to defame her, imp!

Quote where I was defaming her Mr. simp
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by rhames(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nengi Brags, Shows Off Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes Suv

BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted three expensive Suvs all belonging to her.

The reality star took to her Snapchat to show off the cars writing:

“My 3 Babies”.

The cars are worth millions of naira. Nengi became famous after featuring in the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTyWPlk2-7k

Congratulations
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some boys will cry today oo...women are achieving things you are here wailing online.. grin grin

I laugh you oo..if you say na clito you too why not use your d**kto make the money.. cheesy cheesy
am ready to use it if only you VG is made of gold
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
The power of doggy style
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

Simp. Hope she's paying you to defend her online

You wey no be simp wey you no get 50k for account. Bitter red piller. You will never being a bitter redpiller.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Hiq0: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
How
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by SOMTO2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why don't the male participants of BB-Naija every boast of the same kind of success as the female.....something fishy going Down
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Digmygold:

You wey no be simp wey you no get 50k for account. Bitter red piller. You will never being a bitter redpiller.

Lol. You're talking to a young millionaire. I can actually feed your entire generation if you let me.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by torqque7(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Interesting how their male counterparts never get this lucky, just the females magically become successful and richer..smh pussssy business is good business
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by torqque7(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Interesting how their male counterparts never get this lucky, just the females magically become successful and richer..smh pusi business is good business
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

Lol. You're talking to a young millionaire. I can actually feed your entire generation if you let me.

Empty barrel Tins...lol. Audio millionothing.

Frustrated broke redpiller. Muhehehe!
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
your babies are all too old and worn out new babies have arrived try to keep up mumu
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Digmygold:

Empty barrel Tins...lol. Audio millionothing.

Frustrated broke redpiller. Muhehehe!

Jokes on you man wink
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Classickj:
am ready to use it if only you VG is made of gold
grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
You self day laugh
Na women d thing favor pass grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Classickj:

You self day laugh
Na women d thing favor pass grin
If you play your game well bet me you won't complain.. cheesy
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
HenryDion:

Jokes on you man wink

You wish, monkey.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Digmygold:

I'm a monkey.

I know bro
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
HenryDion:

I know I am a dumb monkey bro

I know too brat.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Digmygold:

I am a brat.

You don't need to repeat yourself, I know cheesy
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
HenryDion:

I am the dumbest monkey alive.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Digmygold:
I'm the dumbest monkey alive grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
HenryDion:

You don't need to repeat yourself, I know I am the dumbest baboon that walked Planet Earthcheesy
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Digmygold post=109845586][/quote]

Cry me a river.

Your tears are delicious grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2022
HenryDion:

Cry me a river.

Your tears are delicious grin

Eewww. So where you come from you drink tears to know how they taste. No wonder your brain got empty
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2022
Digmygold:

Eewww. So where you come from you drink tears to know how they taste. No wonder your brain got empty

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2022
HenryDion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah your strength in stupidity.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2023
donplato mehn i have problem with my email
so whatsup??
whats the biz??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures) / Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] / Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.