Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) (53249 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by blackpanda: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Vanity
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by LordGuru1: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Lovelife433(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2022
I rebuke poverty by fire and brimstone amen
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by udomma1005(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
While dickto dy fall steady, shut up and learn to wish people well.
Clito dealers have landed grin

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Nigerians are only after yahoo boys but nobody cares about how some of these girls make the kinda money they make to be buying expensive cars and houses. So to Bleep pple's dads and husbands in exchange for money is not a bad thing according to Nigerians. Not like I'm justifying internet crimes

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Cars don become babies?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2022
insidelife22:
clito is really paying this one.

The small hole big rod syndrome

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Doyou2019: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
These noise-making celebrities should buy a goddamn Tesla or Hellcat and burst my head.

You wan kee pesin

NA show-off dem show-off, dem no kee pesin na!
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
Olosho don react
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2022
Clitocurrency can never dip
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by balladin: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's her source?
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Fourtygees: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2022
Please where is Nengi working? So as you have showed us, we should fry stone abi....
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by RedEnergy: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2022
ValCon888:
Two cars are the same model. I didn't know she was rich enough to buy a Range. And then top it off with another Range.

Both without number plates.
They are not the same model. One is a Range Rover Evoque, and the other is a Range Rover Velar.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by DonPADRO(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2022
Whoever said prostitution doesn't pay well even in this hard economy
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Basiljoe: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
These noise-making celebrities should buy a goddamn Tesla or Hellcat and burst my head.
Hellcat is not even expensive. They should get either a benz s-class 2021, porsche panamera 2021 or lamborghini urus, if they want to prove they have money.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin grin you see that snail like thing called TOTO .... E dey pay when you give am to person wey overestimate the Value grin grin Congratulations Baby girl Us wey no get TOTO we go Hope on the works of our Hands and Insha Allah grin

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Davinity: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
insidelife22:
Clito pass clito
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2022
joor o. Jor wo

And i no fit buy okada...see Small girl
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some boys will cry today oo...women are achieving things you are here wailing online.. grin grin

I laugh you oo..if you say na clito you too why not use your d**kto make the money.. cheesy cheesy
/

Buying cars is an achievement?

She is really stupid if she owns and keeps those 3 vehicles.

/
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thandiubani(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Odinaka00:
Make una try to dey work on una voice first before starting this YouTube channel, even the way una dey talk sef dey annoying

Don’t worry. You will soon get used to the voice.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

/
And you must be daft for still feeding from your mom's pot.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Moneymagnet24(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2022
Vanity crew will not come and ask how she got all those cars, or what she did to afford them. If na young boy now everybody go dey craze for him Mata. Una dey mad sef
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Moneymagnet24(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2022
The five fingers are not equal, make who dey work hard work harder. Make who dey work smart work smarter. But where wahala go dey na if you want put nose for person mata, na where you go chop slap be that.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

Hellcat is not even expensive. They should get either a benz s-class 2021, porsche panamera 2021 or lamborghini urus, if they want to prove they have money.

I prefer Hellcat. It's not common in this part of the world. I love Urus, too.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2022
insidelife22:

Stop hating
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Lovelife433:
I rebuke poverty by fire and brimstone amen

Amen oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Nigerians are only after yahoo boys but nobody cares about how some of these girls make the kinda money they make to be buying expensive cars and houses. So to Bleep op pple's dads and husbands in exchange for money is not a bad thing according to Nigerians. Not like I'm justifying internet crimes

Calm down
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

You wan kee pesin

NA show-off dem show-off, dem no kee pesin na!

Benz is too common. They should show-off with something different.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

/

Hating on someone isn't an achievement too, if u have nothing good to say just keep quiet.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by EmmaLege: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2022
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] / Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures) / Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.