Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) (53247 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by samson1019: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Before bbnaija no keke after bbnaija 3suv where is this money coming from
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by samson1019: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Before bbnaija no keke after bbnaija 3suv where is this money coming from.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by dominique(f): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2022
These youtubers and their annoying lifeless voice, must you talk in the video ni?

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2022
tempusfugit:
Clitocurrency

Clitocurrency pays like mad.

Clitocurrency doesn't give a damn about bad economy or not.

Clitocurrency is wonderful privilege.

So, if you've got it, you better flaunt it.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2022
They will have one terminal disease now,they will be posting their account number for soliciting.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Leviticuscreed: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2022
But jokes apart, any idea about what she does for a living?? Just curious grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nengi Brags, Shows Off Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes Suv

BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted three expensive Suvs all belonging to her.

The reality star took to her Snapchat to show off the cars writing:

“My 3 Babies”.

The cars are worth millions of naira. Nengi became famous after featuring in the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTyWPlk2-7k

Come back in 15yrs and show us this same pics.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by chidera39(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
These noise-making celebrities should buy a goddamn Tesla or Hellcat and burst my head.

Swears, maybe when she buys an urus I'll be impressed. The video is unnecessary
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2022
chidera39:

Swears, maybe when she buys an urus I'll be impressed. The video is unnecessary

Right!

Benz has lost it's hype in this country unlike few years back. That doesn't mean Benz is inferior. I love Benz.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by preciousose(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
These noise-making celebrities should buy a goddamn Tesla or Hellcat and burst my head.
Why don't you buy for yourself and burst your own head. Appreciate when people win.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2022
preciousose:

Why don't you buy for yourself and burst your own head. Appreciate when people win.

I ain't hating on 'em. Read my post and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by DAFEEDI(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Where's the innoson vehicle given to her? Or is that one not part of the babies? grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Corea4king(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2022
She is just operating on her levels.beside,nobody z a saint.you that is judging her,may even knack more than her
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Shows she didn't get them with her money. Nobody will buy two cars of the same models. She obviously got them as gifts from her sugar daddies.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by worldbeststore2: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2022
I swear .. very annoying something
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2022
You better invest in real estate than invest in luxury cars that will eventually end up in the junkyard.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by tankoagaie: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2022
sure they are her babies because they follow where babies de follow come hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by almarthins(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2022
nkemoma:
Clitocurrency never crashes
It crashes at 55 to zero level.
Some at 45. Only high between 16-35

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by pfadom: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Shameless idiots. How many times have you seen real achievers waste time displaying material assets which lose values and consume resources with time.

Shamelessness and emptiness of the highest order.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good one,more success to you dear.

Do u know how she got them?? Lol grin

Ozo don suffer.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
jaxxy:

Do u know how she got them?? Lol grin

Ozo don suffer.
She never belonged to Ozo and she has a business that can fetch her all this.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by od501: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Thandiubani:

“My 3 Babies”.

The cars are worth millions of naira. Nengi became famous after featuring in the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Watch video below:

Hanti that are not your babies, they are just cars. Go and marry, your mares din marry finish. Ashawo no be work!!
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
She never belonged to Ozo and she has a business that can fetch her all this.

Lol what business?? So u don’t know her sugar daddy got her the range and the house??

Her fans got her the smaller range bt I don’t know about the Benz. Probably from her deals.

No she don’t belong to Ozo I just pity the guy. Lol
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Edyice: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2022
She played her game well and she must eat the fruit, some other girls were in the house to but.....

Many actresses has been acting for years and nothing to show lol but bbn has helped some gals ...
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Dybala11(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2022
Babies from fornication, clitocurrency never dips. grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by fuckyouropinion: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2022
what is a single nengi doing with 3 cars for christs sake! for yankee, hr yearly car tax go force her to get only toyota prius.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2022
insidelife22:
clito is really paying this one.

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Srop deceiving yourself

Even deep down yoy know say na Clito dey do am
Iyaebe:
While dickto dy fall steady, shut up and learn to wish people well.

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Thandiubani:

“My 3 Babies”.

Watch video below:

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

Oloshos no dey get respect...it's in their constitution.

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by ikennabright: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2022
The power of pussy
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy
donbachi:
Before bbnaija no keke.after bbnaija.boom!.cars and lekki house.

ok oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.