Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Diz Abuja Girls Sef - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (25362 Views)

Abuja Girls And Shawarma / SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / Abuja Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by RuuDie(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2011
A' wooooooo'. . . . . shocked shocked shocked

Recently had a female corper friend post on her BBM status about getting a ride and crib ~ barely a month after relocating from Bayelsa (where she was originally posted) to ABJ, thought it was merely a bluff. . . . & dis babe na regular 'runz' girl!

omo, i dey enta dat ABJ sharpunly ~ i must have my own share of dat loot! grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nosyke(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2011
190:

thats why its better to go for the white chicks which are big,strong reliable as union bank of nigeria cool cool

grin grin grin grin

I actually Prefer the Ones that didnt serve in Abuja because they are the '1' customer babes like Sterling bank
RuuDie:

A' wooooooo'. . . . . shocked shocked shocked

Recently had a female corper friend post on her BBM status about getting a ride and crib ~ barely a month after relocating from Bayelsa (where she was originally posted) to ABJ, thought it was merely a bluff. . . . & dis babe na regular 'runz' girl!

omo, i dey enta dat ABJ sharpunly ~ i must have my own share of dat loot! grin
grin grin grin

Make Sure you are a lady and pretty , otherwise you wont even see national chin chin let alone national cake
grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by victorazy(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2011
Lagos street Garki is not bad. U can walk away with one with just 3k
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2011
campbell05:

@190 person just tackle you but you've refuse to respond, why?

GEJ should appoint you his Minister or Special Adviser on Ashewo Women Affairs
No Offeinse

I go grab the post with my 2 hands, 2 legs, Nyash Join sef

Minister in charge of Ashawo affairs - na Good Job

I ready for the appointment grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2011
@ Apache77 i am glad u knw say good gals dem they but its not easy to get to them because you sef will useless them at the end of the day. I dnt blame the whores who charge you guys them be sharp gals True talk hustlers too plenty for abuja both male and female that is why the good gals are afraid to come out, If i have to tell you how to spot the difference in Abuja i will write a book abi make i write book sef since some guys get difficulty in spotting the difference.

Abeg i cnt blame the gals they have to make the best out of the situation.you think its easy to sleep with a random man for a lot of women and you want it for free? abeg make them double the price sef afterall money they flow for abuja honourable go just double how much him dey chop and permsec go grow longer hands. truth is such gals dnt really need guys like you they are on the fast lane and dnt give a hoot so guys take it easy on this book of lamentations.
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nosyke(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2011
190:

I go grab the post with my 2 hands, 2 legs, Nyash Join sef

Minister in charge of Ashawo affairs - na Good Job

I ready for the appointment grin grin

Ok, then Send me your CV with your years of experience lemme forward it to GEJ for immediate appointment because we are looking for[i] technocrats [/i] and you seem to be 1

grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by HURUCHI(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by apache77(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
andromida:

@ Apache77 i am glad u knw say good gals dem they but its not easy to get to them because you sef will useless them at the end of the day. I dnt blame the whores who charge you guys them be sharp gals True talk hustlers too plenty for abuja both male and female that is why the good gals are afraid to come out,  If i have to tell you how to spot the difference in Abuja i will write a book abi make i write book sef since some guys get difficulty in spotting the difference.

Abeg i cnt blame the gals they have to make the best out of the situation.you think its easy to sleep with a random man for a lot of women and you want it for free? abeg make them double the price sef afterall money they flow for abuja honourable go just double how much him dey chop and permsec go grow longer hands. truth is such gals dnt really need guys like you they are on the fast lane and dnt give a hoot so guys take it easy on this book of lamentations.

here is one of dem abuja hustlers, o.haw bizness. atleast i can recognize u
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
apache77:

grin grin grin

Nosyke:

Ok, then Send me your CV with your years of experience lemme forward it to GEJ for immediate appointment because we are looking for[i] technocrats [/i] and you seem to be 1

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by agitator: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
apache77:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Amya(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
Funny, but most of what's said on this thread is spot on. Things are really happening in this town and you are right, good girls are next to impossible to see and have all been converted to that life; except me of course.
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
still cant spot the difference?? anyway i tried educating you.
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nosyke(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
Amya:

Funny, but most of what's said on this thread is spot on. Things are really happening in this town and you are right, good girls are next to impossible to see and have all been converted to that life[i]; except me of course.
[/i]

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I laugh in Pigdin Swahili
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nosyke(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
Amya:

Funny, but most of what's said on this thread is spot on. Things are really happening in this town and you are right, good girls are next to impossible to see and have all been converted to that life[i]; except me of course.
[/i]

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I laugh in Pigdin Swahili
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2011
Amya:

Funny, but most of what's said on this thread is spot on. Things are really happening in this town and you are right, good girls are next to impossible to see and have all been converted to that life; except me of course.
Na true u talk so? cheesy
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by RuuDie(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
Amya:

I laff in reverse Hismaraic ~ grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by RuuDie(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
Nosyke:

[/i][/color]
Make Sure you are a lady and pretty , otherwise you wont even see national chin chin let alone national cake
grin grin

Na the babe i dey go block ~ abi u think sey na only man dey be maga!? grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nosyke(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2011
RuuDie:

Na the babe i dey go block ~ abi u think sey na only man dey be maga!? grin
[/quote

Na wa for u ooooo, anyways go near National Hospital Side near UN house, e get some joint wey dey there, I don forget the names, u go get customers there wella, or u go Transcorp, but make sure u ready to play without ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by poweredcom(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
You still owe me a bottle of beer. However I have a Quiz for you.
What do you call a girl that sleeps with a producer or a marketer to get a role in a Nollywood movie?
What do you call a girl that sleeps with the personel manager before she gets a job?
What do you call a girl who sleeps with a lecturer to get grades?
What do you call a female officer who sleeps with her boss to get a good posting?
What do you call a girl that asks for recharge card after she bleeps you?
As I said they are all over the place and not only in the clubs and hotels.
NA GRADE By GRADE.
Nuff said,lunch break over,am out!

Answer[b]-A LovePeddler[/b] grin

All of una wey dey pay ashi 30k na BIG MUGU, Na ashawo una wan marry, they re just for a night and you forget them, se in Lag you can Bleep a gal over night for just 3k and above, infact that is expenive, even 2k for a night, beter gal, short time na 500 and above, MUGUS, girl go use una build mansion, use ur head who cares Abuja gals, come see dem for V.I or even Allen and GRA Ikeja, they are just somethin boyz can afford, after al a woman can have sex with 5 men and above, and make 30k, no be say i go coem carry salary dash ashi, i never mad, like some mugu in Abuja, except Senators wey dey rip big money and spend big ,
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
poweredcom:

Answer[b]-A LovePeddler[/b] grin

All of una wey dey pay ashi 30k na BIG MUGU, Na ashawo una wan marry, they re just for a night and you forget them, se in Lag you can bleep a gal over night for just 3k and above, infact that is expenive, even 2k for a night, beter gal, short time na 500 and above, MUGUS, girl go use una build mansion, use your head who cares Abuja gals, come see dem for V.I or even Allen and GRA Ikeja, they are just somethin boyz can afford, after al a woman can Be Intimate with 5 men and above, and make 30k, no be say i go coem carry salary dash ashi, i never mad, like some mugu in Abuja, except Senators wey dey rip big money and spend big ,

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOOOO - NIGERIA IS INDEED FINISHED!! grin grin[/size]
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by agitator: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2011
190:

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOOOO - NIGERIA IS INDEED FINISHED!! grin grin[/size]

finished for where? we are just starting grin grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by medocity(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm, Is this real or just for fun, Although i haven't being there but i don't believe this shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Fostercat(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2011
If my calc. Is right,if 30k=1nite,30 nites=900k.hmm.lets remove 5days for monthly period,dat ll give us 750k for 25 days.now i think d picture is clearer.the girls are makin money big tym.its their life nd i wish luck! But 4 the men always remember say toto dey bite.as for dis ladies turnin born again later in lyf,dat true.i ve 1 in my office.i luved her because she was diff frm d rest nd always encouraging to lead a gd lyf.she was kind of holy nd i even almost proposed marriage.but as a warri guy,i needed to comfirm d H/Q.it was a heculian task.she resisted all my antics but i never gave up.to cut löng story,wen i finaly succeded,thre was absolute notin.the place a complete wreck nd totaly worn out.too much of a wide hole.up til this post we stil work together nd i stil dey imagine which kind sister b dis.lately she has introduce a so called pastor as her husband to be nd the man is happy,thinkin he has seen a chases.pls guys dont look 4 a wife in church oo.she may just be one of those repentant abj ashi, lol
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by foyeks2001(f): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
na una sabi
make una leave Abuja gurls alone
besides no b all of them
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
^
here is another one of dem abuja hustlers, o.haw bizness. atleast i can recognize u
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by agitator: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
190:

^
here is another one of dem abuja hustlers, o.haw bizness. atleast i can recognize u

grin grin grin grin grin grin

foyeks2001:

na una sabi
make una leave Abuja gurls alone
besides no b all of them

how much for 30seconds at least na wetin i fit afford with my ogbuaja hustling wink wink wink
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Fostercat(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
@:foyeks2001: u r welcom hw d kpomo mkt? Hope rain nd d 10pm curfew no spoil mkt.kpele e go soon better, lol.afterall new politicians don enter town nd ll they søon start experimenting your luck might just shine u know? grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
Foster cat:

@:foyeks2001: u r welcom hw d kpomo mkt? Hope rain nd d 10pm curfew no spoil mkt.kpele e go soon better, lol.afterall new politicians don enter town nd ll they søon start experimenting your luck might just shine u know? grin

ROTFLMFAOOOO grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by mellow(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2011
Those who patronize whores are like them why blame the whores while you are also a LovePeddler? If you like the tune then pay the Piper
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by sweetguy10(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2011
Foster cat:

If my calc. Is right,if 30k=1nite,30 nites=900k.hmm.lets remove 5days for monthly period,dat ll give us 750k for 25 days.now i think d picture is clearer.the girls are makin money big tym.its their life nd i wish luck! But 4 the men always remember say toto dey bite.as for dis ladies turnin born again later in lyf,dat true.i ve 1 in my office.i luved her because she was diff frm d rest nd always encouraging to lead a gd lyf.she was kind of holy nd i even almost proposed marriage.but as a warri guy,i needed to comfirm d H/Q.it was a heculian task.she resisted all my antics but i never gave up.to cut löng story,wen i finaly succeded,thre was absolute notin.the place a complete wreck nd totaly worn out.too much of a wide hole.up til this post we stil work together nd i stil dey imagine which kind sister b dis.lately she has introduce a so called pastor as her husband to be nd the man is happy,thinkin he has seen a chases.pls guys dont look 4 a wife in church oo.she may just be one of those repentant abj ashi, lol

Had similar experience , she's quite older than i'm but she sabi preach pass jesus christ , chai !! she's always tying head gear , walks as if walking is a sin itself , In fact she sabi form decency pass mother Theresa . Somehow after enough wahala to enter the place ,brother it is nothing to write home about , it's extra large and enough hissing sound was coming out while doing the deed , I was surprised beyond words could tell. I still see her preach to people and all i do is shake my head in utter disappointment , May God forgive them , AMEN !!
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nosyke(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
sweetguy10:

Had similar experience , she's quite older than i'm but she sabi preach pass jesus christ , chai !! she's always tying head gear , walks as if walking is a sin itself , In fact she sabi form decency pass mother Theresa . Somehow after enough wahala to enter the place ,brother it is nothing to write home about , it's extra large and enough hissing sound was coming out while doing the deed , I was surprised beyond words could tell. I still see her preach to people and all i do is shake my head in utter disappointment , May God forgive them , AMEN !!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.