Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. (2029 Views)

My Husband Doesnt Spend Money On Me And Wont Show Me What He Spends On / "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments / I Have A Friend Who Loves Having Girls Around But Doesnt Want To Date (2) (3) (4)

My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Amb1045(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Good Morning Guys, this was sent in over the weekend by a middle aged man living in lagos with his wife of 7yrs and 3 chidlren. They are both career parents striving so hard to achieve excellence in their respective fields.

He is government working earning N350K monthly and his wife is a pharmacist earning N450K monthly. He complains that his wife doesn't contribute anything to the running of the home, he pays the tents, children school fees, weekly housekeeping and feeding and and any other sundries. His wife on the other hand prefer to save her money and spend on mostly herself and her family - mom and siblings. The man has complained so much that having to do this all alone makes it impossible to save anything out of this salary and have had several discussions with his wife not avail.

It's as bad as this, if his wife makes any expenditure at home if he is not around, she will expect the money by the door before she CA let him in. Says its her orientation growing up that wives don't pick bills when the husband is still around. This is totally depressing the man.

He wants to know what else to do about this.

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by KashApp: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Maybe the wife will soon surprise him with house keys
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by gasparpisciotta: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Difficult but redeemable situation.

Menfolks are endangered species

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by isaiah4life(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
The statement, "MY HUSBAND MONEY IS OUR MONEY WHILE MINE MONEY IS MINE MONEY" has crippled so many marriage.

Men are always at the receiving end.

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Ahmed0336(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
If you see most women behaving like this what it means is that Maybe he is not faithful or loyal to their satisfaction.
But, despite earning more than her husband and refusing to contribute her quota despite having kids with the said man is pure evil.

Honestly in such situation a man with a full time house wife will find more peace than this man.

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
If he ain't comfortable then he should divorce and stop complaining like a kid..

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tell the Husband that I said that he is Foolish Man.

Am sure he saw the hardcore selfishness of the woman when the were doing their yeye love before they got married but he chose to ignore, now he's weeping and gnashing his Teeth grin grin

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by TheKingsmann(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is one thing about Nigerian women, dey always want men to spend on them while dey spend there own money on useless things

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Elidrisy20: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
The same thing I'm facing
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by odinson1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
But men why una mumu like this?

Keep on being a "responsible" and "God-fearing husband" while your wife invests on herself and her Family.

Women are very Cunning and wise,that is why they Want to get married to a "Responsible man" so they'll be able to control him and proceed to milking Him dry.

She's earning more than you,but spends on the money on herself and her family members. You being a nice husband,earns lower but spend nothing on your self or family members because you believe that your wife is more important to you than yourself and your Family members.

Men, continue to Decieve yourself, women will keep on using you fools since you don't want to open up your eyes lipsrsealed

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
KashApp:
Maybe the wife will soon surprise him with house keys,I can't really understand why nigga's do simp around a lot,I really can't explain why am crazy too,can someone tell me? Yes
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
odinson1:
Gold digging,
Keep hitting,
No sleeping,
Quite smoking...
bars bro ..bars cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by odinson1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Popjoan:
bars bro ..bars cheesy cheesy

Werey cheesy
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
odinson1:

Werey cheesy
sorry sir grin,was just tryna help you express yourself
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by samtol4(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Elidrisy20:
The same thing I'm facing
sorry sir what are you doing about this ?
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Your fakes stories are getting too much. Is it that Seun paid you, or you're just jobless?

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Elidrisy20: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
samtol4:
sorry sir what are you doing about this ?
bro nothing ooo
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Another fake story to dishonour women.
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by toujurs: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If he ain't comfortable then he should divorce and stop complaining like a kid..
You are a frustrated bitch!! Give this advice to your siblings
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
toujurs:
You are a frustrated bitch!! Give this advice to your siblings
You are my Junior kid so I give it to you.. grin
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by toujurs: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
HenryDion:
Your fakes stories it getting too much. Is it that Seun paid you, or you're just jobless?
Oga this shit happen in most families, Even if this story is fake, it happens alot. Very well between most couples. I once dated a very selfish lady, she saves hers, while we both eat mine. I was fooled until my guys started insulting me too much, i quarreled with some, until the day i lost my job during the pandemic, Chai this same lady, hardly calls to ask, she never cared to assist me with the little she had, because lucky for her she was still working, Guy ehn i saw, betrayal face 2 face!! That was when i went to my male friends and started pleaded with them, they told me to write an apology letter and quote all their names on the letter grin, chai i dn suffer a whole me, that haven't begged, depression humbled me, i wrote it, and they raised a good sum of money for me, luckily for me i got another job, Can you imagine this lady had the audacity to still come back, that was when i gave her a piece of her own cake, i saw her as a sex machine, the love i once had for her died, so it was just for sex, i had other ladies i was sleeping with, as well till we broke up. Money was so difficult for me to give her too. It was one of the reasons she had to go

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by toujurs: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are my Junior kid so I give it to you.. grin
I could get you into a nine months incubation period, put some respect.
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by anochuko01(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Normal thing with a larger percentage of women. They're somehow selfish.

I don't have the strength to tell what happened to me during the pandemic. I'm also dealing with one presently. Though she's just a close friend with nothing attached, but she's been using that opportunity to eat my things while keeping her own money. I don change am for her recently, she don run commot from house.
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
toujurs:
I could get you into a nine months incubation period, put some respect.
Baby boy tell that to your fellow kids not me aiit.. cheesy
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by freddie009(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Women are different, my relations got married to a woman that receives twice his salary she is a medic profession . With the help of his wife, he was able to start a business even the first house they rented she paid the lion's share. Bros they fresh every day since he got married to her. There are good women but very few.
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
toujurs:
Oga this shit happen in most families, Even if this story is fake, it happens alot. Very well between most couples. I once dated a very selfish lady, she saves hers, while we both eat mine. I was fooled until my guys started insulting me too much, i quarreled with some, until the day i lost my job during the pandemic, Chai this same lady, hardly calls to ask, she never cared to assist me with the little she had, because lucky for her she was still working, Guy ehn i saw, betrayal face 2 face!! That was when i went to my male friends and started pleaded with them, they told me to write an apology letter and quote all their names on the letter grin, chai i dn suffer a whole me, that haven't begged, depression humbled me, i wrote it, and they raised a good sum of money for me, luckily for me i got another job, Can you imagine this lady had the audacity to still come back, that was when i gave her a piece of her own cake, i saw her as a sex machine, the love i once had for her died, so it was just for sex, i had other ladies i was sleeping with, as well till we broke up. Money was so difficult for me to give her too. It was one of the reasons she had to go

You're a simp and failed to learn your lesson. After she humbled you, you still went back to your vomit. There's nothing to be learned here oga. You saw her as a sex machine, and she saw you as a dilldo. Sex is like tennis that both parties enjoy. I wonder why you people have the impression that girls don't like sex. She used you a second time. Any lady who doesn't deserve me doesn't deserve my dicck. We men have to start treating our little buddies as golden penis. Not every hole deserve your dicck.

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by toujurs: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
HenryDion:

You're a simp and failed to learn your lesson. After she humbled you, you still went back to your vomit. There's nothing to be learned here oga. You saw her as a sex machine, and she saw you as a dilldo. Sex is like tennis that both parties enjoy. I wonder why you people have the impression that girls don't like sex. She used you a second time. Any lady who doesn't deserve me doesn't deserve my dicck. We men have to start treating our little buddies as golden penis. Not every hole deserve your dicck.
My Gf is what you are calling a vomit, i don't think you understood what you read. Did i tell you we broke up, she gave me space because i was struggling to get on my feet. Learn to read and understand na.

Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Nicepoker(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Another fake story to dishonour women.
There is no honor among thieves. That's a criminal attitude.
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Kubold: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Amb1045:
Says its her orientation growing up that wives don't pick bills when the husband is still around. This is totally depressing the man.

He wants to know what else to do about this.
Does the man help with house chores, cooking and taking care of the kids? Does the woman have a say in important family decisions? If the answer is NO, then her grounds on her orientation concerning African family roles stands.

Although, a marriage between people that love and cherish other won't be having this type of problem.
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by bola4dprec(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
According to my own believe it's duty of man to take care of his family. If the woman wish to help him nothing bad in that. Take for instance assuming that woman is not working
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
toujurs:
My Gf is what you are calling a vomit, i don't think you understood what you read. Did i tell you we broke up, she gave me space because i was struggling to get on my feet. Learn to read and understand na.

Oh... You're still with her? You're an irredeemable simp. If you were my son, I would have disowned you.
Re: My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. by FirmTR(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022

FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl / My Male Cousin Always Tries To Outdo Me / Is Money Everything In Life?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96