Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl (2031 Views)

2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Hamxas: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
i stumbled on a misleading post this morning which qoutes as follows ( BEAKING NEWS: She is my choice, i married
her because we love each other- Kano Alhaji
says after marrying a 11 years old girl
What did you have to say about this?).

Please i want u all to disregared this post as fake news as the said girl is 21 years old. U can verify this urself and conirm from the post by TASWIRA an online based HAUSA NEWS PAPPER.

Taswira posted this morning and i qout ( Details emerging shows that SAKINAH who recently wedded DAN MALIKIN Bauchi is actually 21 years old)

I believe the constitution clearly states a 21 years old is an adult and can make his/her own decision.

please disregard that post which is not only tribalistic but also ment to paint a certain tribe as child molesters .

Also for those who would come for my head later how old was Reginal when she married Ned or is it because she is from the other part of the country that made hers right and this wrong....

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by sulakishop(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ok
Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Beebah321(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Okay ooo undecided
Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Dreal1247: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
The peddlers of false and misleading information need to desist from such act.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Hamxas: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
The peddlers of false and misleading information need to desist from such act.

swears mehn
Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
@OP u've done well.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
It doesn't change the fact that paedophilia acts are supported in the North under the umbrella of "religion".

This is another one now. Is she also 21?

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hamxas:
■i stumbled on a misleading post this morning which qoutes as follows ( BEAKING NEWS: She is my choice, i married her because we love each other- Kano Alhaji says after marrying a 11 years old girl What did you have to say about this?).
Please i want u all to disregared this post as fake news as the said girl is 21 years old. U can verify this urself and conirm from the post by TASWIRA an online based HAUSA NEWS PAPPER. Taswira posted this morning and i qout ( Details emerging shows that SAKINAH who recently wedded DAN MALIKIN Bauchi is actually 21 years old) I believe the constitution clearly states a 21 years old is an adult and can make his/her own decision. please disregard that post which is not only tribalistic but also ment to paint a certain tribe as child molesters . Also for those who would come for my head later how old was Reginal when she married Ned or is it because she is from the other part of the country that made hers right and this wrong....
1. You couldn't provide a direct link to this online newspaper that claims that the girl is instead 21 years of age? undecided

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Moneyboyz: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's nothing new, their prophet did it. There is even a Qur'an verse in support of it.
They claimed Allah allows you to have sex with women who have started menstrual cycle and those that has not.

I dug further and found out that some rich Northern Men go to Niger Republic to marry small girls from poor families. These families willingly give their daughters hand in marriage with hopes that the bride price would change their lives.

All these things are poverty motivated, no rich man will give his underage child hand in marriage.

This is the effect of religion brainwashing and poverty in Africa Asia and the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Hamxas: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You couldn't provide a direct link to this online newspaper that claims that the girl is instead 21 years of age? undecided

myschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Hamxas: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:

mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hamxas:
myschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
So you were lying? lipsrsealed
Re: FACT CHECK : Alleged Marriage To An 11 Years Old Kano Girl by faceLAGOS: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2023
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Real Demon Picture / See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused / Down Advances from An Attractive Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.