Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

This Girl Told Me I Was Cute, Asked Me Out On A Date And Did This… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Told Me I Was Cute, Asked Me Out On A Date And Did This… (700 Views)

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / This Guy I Thought Was Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Told Me I Was Cute, Asked Me Out On A Date And Did This… by ImahGabi22(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
This Girl Told Me I Was Cute, Asked Me Out On A Date and Did This…

A few months back, I went shopping to a particular supermarket -- like I often do occasionally and purchased quite a few items and while I did, this particular sales rep from premier cool called my attention to what she was selling and spoke to me about the promo on ground and what I stood to gain from purchasing a couple of soaps such as a free ticket to a place I can’t remember and some really cool items.

At first, I was surprised she called me and being that I didn’t have any intention of purchasing the soap she sold, I declined and promised to patronize her later. She persisted but I didn’t give in and while on my way to the checkout…

I remembered one more thing on my list and dashed off to get it … she saw me again and asked why I didn’t get the larger size, told her that this was just to supplement the one I already had.

And she replied, “Ok.”

Went to the checkout, paid the bill and while I was about to board a bike…

I saw her coming outside with a friend and what the friend said to me made my head swell small…

The friend said, “My friend said you’re cute.”

She immediately shut her up and asked me a funny question,
“Do you have a girlfriend?” Apparently, mama was eyeing me and wanted to take me out on a date… (She even said she’d foot the bills)

Quite bold! And I loved that about her.

I responded by saying, “It depends”

She later got my number, and asked if we could link-up that night but I declined because of a test coming up the next day.

We chatted a bit and fixed an appointment for another day, and long story short; She bailed on me.

As a hard guy, I didn’t call her to find out why.

Later on, when she realized I didn’t bother or send her a message but sarcastically reminded her in an “I don’t care” manner, she pleaded and wanted to fix a second meeting.

I passed and that was how things ended between the both of us before it started.

I don’t know if this relates but if you’re a guy, one thing that makes you stand out is if it shows you have money. Personally, I make $$ via freelancing and I'd love to have you in my WhatsApp community where I share my stories, catch cruise and all…

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-a6nFOVOeGvAiIPbs2bW9ye-OZS-QEwPHgfQFJ4A8fE/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: This Girl Told Me I Was Cute, Asked Me Out On A Date And Did This… by Nyascobar1414: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
This works in poor countries... In the western region its all about genes and money

(1) (Reply)

Kayamatta; Husband Abandons Wife And New Born Baby In Hospital / Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. / Luck Shines On Ladies Fíghting Over Aguba: OPMFounder Transfers Promises To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.