Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much (758 Views)

Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by hackdacrew: 5:58am On Jun 22, 2011
hello NLD i am a male 30, i am successful person , due to challenges of life i have once stay away from women for almost five years without committing myself to any relationship but instead focused on my life and goals, this year i begins to search around looking for a companion,due to the nature of my city it always a busy places and no time for jokes or play and where i live i hardly meet people all i meet are single mothers engage in relationship and etc alternatively every thing is based on the internet and so on,churches, night club,drinking Bar i do not go to night club because of my faith,instead i look around social networking site may be i can find a good girl i can married and settle down with for me there is nothing bad on finding love online it happened very well here ,i am not a racist but i dont just like white i love black girls, Dear Pals here is where i need your advise I find one pretty and good looking girl in Nigeria in fact she know half of my blood back home she is okay on her own ,we be talking and we have a lot of plans together ,she do say always i love you so much ,but my problem with her was we hardly communicate well ,we use to communicate but i used to see her at times if i do not make the moves she do not worried to call or text, and i do not want to be complaining i dont want to be seen as a nagging man ,i am a born again christian i do not ***** around or mess around all i want is settle down and really this girl spend few weeks with my, people few months back and she love the environment , i want woman to comment and advise on this, why is it that she care ,she love me so much as she does say,but she hardly text or send message,and all her family she present me as her fiancee is this right, I tell her every thing that goes up here concerning me,but some important matters that she need to feel me in she do say at time she forget when i will point to it she do begging and say sorry and for real i dont want to be complaining all time MEN AND WOMEN  what is your view ,
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by Jeel: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2011
there is somtin u hav not tried
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by Dyt(f): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2011
Cant simply comprehend a damn thing mehn
@topic she prolly myt js b dat way
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by Bisjosh(f): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2011
SIMPLE!!!! U are an alternative!! U beta look 4 anoda gal
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2011
Move on to the next girl
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by snthesis(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2011
OP- in ingleesh plsss grin angry angry
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by MMM2(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2011
op
have u ever heard of d word asha b4?
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by kpolli(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
u shud have dedicated 1yr to learn english

to the topic, she mite not have credit to call naaa
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by MzOutside(f): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
i reckon u need to sit down with her and tell her how u feel. simple as
Re: I Dont Know Why She Acting In Such A Way And I Lover Her So Much by hackdacrew: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
thank Mz_Outside but i am not in Naija now and she is online with me since almost four hours i decided not to say Hi and she refused to say and latter she be saying i love you

(1) (Reply)

? / Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl / I Prefer My Career To My Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.