Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... (759 Views)

In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. / She Prefer My Kiss Than My Money / Twitter Ruined My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by marvelck: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2012
Who is a career woman/lady. Some define such a person as a woman who is more interested in her career than in being married and having children. And interestingly, it's a common thing to find seven in every ten girls wanting to become a career woman. many of them want to become a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer or a banker. and some would do all they can to achieve their dream. even if it means neglecting her home or not getting married, many of them wouldn't mind. and we have guys who are usually afraid to marry a career woman or any lady who intend becoming one. since not a few career women tend to neglect their husbands or children. their job/career comes first. they work 6 to 10 every day (i.e from 6am-10pm), coming home tired and pre-occupied atimes mentally with her office work. Even their weekends aren't that free, cos some of them still bring home their office work to do atimes. depriving her husband and kids of her time, love and care. and dont be surprised most of the men that cheat are married to career women. and they tend to use it as an excuse to chyk/seduce gullible girls.
Nowadays, men usually run away from female entertainers, lawyers, bankers and female doctors or nurses. due to the nature of their jobs which makes them spend more time at work than with their family. and if not for the harsh economic situation, many wouldn't even want their wives to work in a bank or do any job that would make them spend more time away from their home, husband or kids. some jobs are home wreckers to most women, I tell you. many of these career women are so much into their job that they dont even have time for romance or family time. they hardly socialize or have time to take their kids out. some leave their homes for their maids to manage, only for the maid to end up marrying her man and take over her marriage. you go blame her? who no like better thing! and the unmarried ones among them are most times not happy or fulfilled, inspite of earning a fat pay, living in a fine house and having exotic cars in her garage. many of them are usually sober and unfulfilled. some try to console themselves by dating or having affairs with younger or older men, while still craving for that which makes a woman complete; a Home!
Juggling your career and your marriage shouldn't be an impossible task to do, if you really want to. it's left for you to plan very well, make out time to be with your family, manage your home and also care for your husband...dont abandon your kids or hubby to strangers cos of your job. dont leave your home for any maid to manage. if you dont want to become a stranger in your own house. A word is enough for the wise....and as for the unmarried ones, who prefer their career to finding a man and settling down. your career can never take the place of a man in your life, neither can it gives you the joy of motherhood! Shikena!
Re: I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by Sijo01(f): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2012
Jeez! I cant believe I just read all that. wooooh today's gonna be a great day
Re: I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by member9: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2012
^^
I stoped at the third sentence
Re: I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2012
Remember we/they spent over 20 years studying other people, Animals, Worms, bacterias, History & lies.

& one thing is, majority end up working for the people they studied till they retire (a.k.a career/fulfillment). then "marriage don collapse" , "Children don go astray", "scattered family", "no husband, plenty sugar-boy", ALL FOR CAREER..
Re: I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by Bacteriocin(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2012
Too much of everything is bad but majority of these actions are in the first place stimulated by men: majority of men are not responsible and/or reliable. Even the going generation of men tried, this current generation of men only want children and not their mothers so that they can always be free †̥ carry OLOSO. Is this not enough for ladies †̥ go for career? When husbands are responsible, wives will not hesitate †̥ stay @ home †̥ look after kids. A G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ example is Saudi Arabia
Re: I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by victorian(f): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2012
You are blessed bacteriosini, majority of women r facing career cos men av shown these days dat they can't be relied on...so who one suffer?....not women o....bn a single mum is quietly becoming rampant and acceptable these days.. So, poster think again..men dey fkup sha, big thyme...sorry guys, but it's true
Re: I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2012
^ ^ There is no such thing as "Single mum", You're either a divorcee or a widow.. You people need to stop painting your predicaments with funny words. Same way they turned "Shame, Abominable woman, & a st.up! d woman to "sugar mummy"

Even our very own man on nairaland turned pros+ t!tute to love-peddler.. Wthell is love-peddler

1 Like

Re: I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... by larrymoore(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2012
because women are nw in d position of men in d home.
Population of female out numbers dt of male, making d female folk compete more favourably wit men. Even nowadys, men look out 4 women wit education n future nt women wit fertile womb any longer. Men of yesterday are more responsible n captivating than dude of today.

(1) (Reply)

Filipina N Naija Babes! Which Would You Prefer! / Husband Material... / A Love That Stands The Test Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.