Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. (21250 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Devilagentcap: 9:43am On May 22, 2022
We need money

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Ugaboy: 9:43am On May 22, 2022
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by bhella10: 9:43am On May 22, 2022
Blame it on Social media and smart phones. Some of these kids are here as we speak. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Goldbw122(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2022
Hmm, many factors cause it.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by SIMONEKPA7: 9:44am On May 22, 2022
Eyes opening, Love God but not religion.
Islam is far behind so they should enjoy their piss

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Eriokanmi: 9:44am On May 22, 2022
RedCentaur:
I just came back from service. I'm a Catholic, back then in my teen years, I do see alot of turnout of young people BTW 10-20 yrs of age.

But these days, it seems they ve left this church of a thing to the older folks.

What could be wrong?
If you say catholic, oh yes! Same with Anglican. Go to pentecostal churches and you'd reason differently. Those members of RCCG today left Catholic, Anglican and other orthodox denominations

3 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by gaby(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

maybe they find the catholic church BORING and they have moved on to more groovy and swaggalicious church where the pastor has benzes and porsche and plenty fancy suits to inspire the youth to MAKE IT.
They will also be able to meet girls in juicy sexy curvy outfits there and make connections with their fellow teenage guys who sag their jeans, wear earring and paint their finger nails.
dem no get time to hail mary again. dem want that sexy usher called mary to hail dem when they meet in church.
they got tired of reverend spraying holy water when people like odumeje is spraying dollars.

Funnily true..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On May 22, 2022
RedCentaur:
I just came back from service. I'm a Catholic, back then in my teen years, I do see alot of turnout of young people BTW 10-20 yrs of age.

But these days, it seems they ve left this church of a thing to the older folks.

What could be wrong?

They have seen the light ......... cheesy
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by rikamann: 9:47am On May 22, 2022
RedCentaur:

Your reply was cold but constructive. I do think that way atimes. Catholicism is more like a ceremony, following age old doctrines.

You write well, checked you out.
Thanks
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Light78: 9:47am On May 22, 2022
Clubbing has finished their lives.

Today is Sunday, girls like going outing with friends or boyfriends.

The only time people remember God is when there is trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2022
Because the evolution near
The brains will start to abandon their religions
And believes in themselves
And world the order will start
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by appliedscience(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

maybe they find the catholic church BORING and they have moved on to more groovy and swaggalicious church where the pastor has benzes and porsche and plenty fancy suits to inspire the youth to MAKE IT.
They will also be able to meet girls in juicy sexy curvy outfits there and make connections with their fellow teenage guys who sag their jeans, wear earring and paint their finger nails.
dem no get time to hail mary again. dem want that sexy usher called mary to hail dem when they meet in church.
they got tired of reverend spraying holy water when people like odumeje is spraying dollars.
Hilarious but the reality!!!

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Emychina(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The children are getting wiser and smarter than you adults who fail to think for yourself that religion is nothing but a bondage meant to cage gullible ones..
U are blessed my dear. Never be discouraged
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Unshackled: 9:50am On May 22, 2022
RedCentaur:

What could be wrong?
so 10 years could be described as young people.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Sified(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2022
Some churches aren't preaching or making sermons that Teens/youths can easily relate with

3 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51am On May 22, 2022
Emychina:
U are blessed my dear. Never be discouraged
Thanks.. kiss
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by AmazingELixir: 9:51am On May 22, 2022
lipsrsealed

Evil and worldly things have taken permanent residence in the heart of the modern day youths

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by HardMirror(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2022
RedCentaur:

What could be wrong?
church is adding no value to their lives

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by easiest(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2022
Because many of them are working class yet and churches no get chill for any level, gender or ages they will surely ask them for offering and it will cause them shame when they ask them and they couldn't drop anything. �
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Jamesayo: 9:55am On May 22, 2022
Well Observed!!!

Overall, I keep praying for the youths.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Nikkganc08(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2022
RedCentaur:

What could be wrong?

Same thing happened to bet9ja shops.

Years ago, it used to be crowded.

But nowadays, there r bet shops everywhere. Hence , the shops tend to be scanty nowadays.

More over, playing games online has been made more easy.

But nowadays, we have more than 5 churches in every street in Nigeria and more that are still being built.

Can't u see why we'd never have crowded churches again?

Another NEW factor is the fact youths now do GROUP ROAD WALK every Sunday morning.
I don't know who Introduced that.

Also, those remaining play football on Sunday morning

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by KaluwisxPRO: 9:55am On May 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And half of them would be dead by self cide or murdered by their own mates another portion shall be imprisoned and yet another portion shall be impoverished before they are 30. Yeah, they are wiser in deed.

In what generation did these thing’s you’ve mentioned not happen?

Even in Medieval times, people fought themselves to survive even though there’s abundance of resources at the time.

This means it is not a generational thing but a human thing, even animals fight to survive daily. You lots of humans just want life easy with the least effort.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Emychina(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2022
How can u tell someone that their forefathers are idol worshippers and evil whereas catholic is the main idol worshipper bowing and kneeling before and idol called mary and other their rubbish saints peter and others.youths has seen d deceit.u people are pretenders and deceivers.

4 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by labelle123(f): 9:57am On May 22, 2022
The youths want to go to where they will hear what they want and not the truth
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2022
Parents have refused to agree that they’re failing

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Kenny9857(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by bmdmix14: 9:57am On May 22, 2022
Its cause Catholic Church dont always preach groovy flexing money things like d youth wanna hear.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Kingcalls: 9:59am On May 22, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
More people are quick to realise religion may be a scam after all, that may explain it.

My thoughts

How is religion a scam?? The devil is really riding with alot these days ...I really pity ur tots

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.