Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. (21241 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Caleycashh: 10:41pm On May 22, 2022
Holy2Glory:

Hold your tongue quickly! or are you a wine blabber? What have you come out with since you started thinking? Even great thinkers like Aristotle won't blaspheme God and His Christ. Who does thou make thyself to be?
I believe you are still young, time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by OyinO: 11:20pm On May 22, 2022
Holy2Glory:

Dear Lord, what a foolish fellow you are watching him stay in blasphemy.

Assuming the Lord is not merciful and compassionate, by now you would have been leprouse, completely white like a dead man

Shame on you. Useless Lord who couldn't rescue Deborah Samuel from religious murderers can make me leprous? You're the biggest phool of the 21st Century. Dead Africans don't turn white but much darker. Olodo. Why not ask your colonial Lord to go and rescue Leah Sharibu from Boko Haram custody? Lord my anus
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by kabillionaire(m): 5:00am On May 23, 2022
I thank god for your life, I realized and woke up from that scam since 2006 after wasting 5 precious years of my life as a pastor.
Caleycashh:
It's a scam, I use to be like you, better wake up, start by thinking out of the box, why would a white person die for your sins with all the racisms on earth, think deep!!!

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Emychina(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2022
caracas:

Don’t let ogogoro n ignorance lead you to destruction….
see this idiot talking trash.i dont blame u, afterall ur bible called u sheep.so u must behave like a brainless sheep. Brainwashed fool.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by SugarGirl44(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2022
darichlife:

Keep it up! A new dawn is coming upon the earth, we must as a matter urgency equip ourselves with knowledge of our true nature as Africans, because only knowledge of who we truly are is true power, the African has missed partaking in the natural evolution curve, we don't understand that whoever gives you LANGUAGE, EDUCATION AND RELIGION set the precedent of your reality, these three tools is what controls any society, we all see the negative effect in our lives but we are hard wired to focus on the wrong direction as our reality. The time has come to expand our consciousness, a time has come to renew our minds in order to transform our lives out of these fake reality we live in. Welcome onboard.

Thank you sir. smiley
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by darichlife: 3:39pm On May 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Thank you sir. smiley
You are highly welcome.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
superCleanworks:

maybe they find the catholic church BORING and they have moved on to more groovy and swaggalicious church where the pastor has benzes and porsche and plenty fancy suits to inspire the youth to MAKE IT.
They will also be able to meet girls in juicy sexy curvy outfits there and make connections with their fellow teenage guys who sag their jeans, wear earring and paint their finger nails.
dem no get time to hail mary again. dem want that sexy usher called mary to hail dem when they meet in church.
they got tired of reverend spraying holy water when people like odumeje is spraying dollars.
How you guys come up with such hilarious comments smiley
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22am On May 24, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

In what generation did these thing’s you’ve mentioned not happen?

Even in Medieval times, people fought themselves to survive even though there’s abundance of resources at the time.

And in those days, young people were divided between the serious and the lazy called NFA (No Future Ambition) and it was only the NFA's fell into these issues.

Even at that, a number of them cleaned themselves up and therefore had a good life.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by caracas: 12:40pm On May 24, 2022
Emychina:
see this idiot talking trash.i dont blame u, afterall ur bible called u sheep.so u must behave like a brainless sheep. Brainwashed fool.
I won’t report you to the mods, I know ogogoro is responsible for this trash you posted.
So I forgive you….
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Themandator: 3:25pm On May 24, 2022
RedCentaur:
I just came back from service. I'm a Catholic, back then in my teen years, I do see alot of turnout of young people BTW 10-20 yrs of age.

But these days, it seems they ve left this church of a thing to the older folks.

What could be wrong?

Speak for your church
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by NoahHadNoArk: 8:44am On May 25, 2022
[s]
whitebeard:
mumu that's not why we don't go to church..! Wimp..
[/s]
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by DonroxyII: 10:33pm On May 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

maybe they find the catholic church BORING and they have moved on to more groovy and swaggalicious church where the pastor has benzes and porsche and plenty fancy suits to inspire the youth to MAKE IT.
They will also be able to meet girls in juicy sexy curvy outfits there and make connections with their fellow teenage guys who sag their jeans, wear earring and paint their finger nails.
dem no get time to hail mary again. dem want that sexy usher called mary to hail dem when they meet in church.
they got tired of reverend spraying holy water when people like odumeje is spraying dollars.
grin grin You Mad and Weyrey together I laugh so hard grin...

Very soon Dorime go dey blast for church..

Welcome to Gen Z cheesy
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by DonroxyII: 10:42pm On May 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:
The younger generation is less gullible than the older one, that's why.

Only the gullible ones fall for religion which is a man made scam.

Young people now have the audacity to ask questions that our parents were too scared to ask.
I mean, white and arab folks can't just write some literature and hand it over to us without nobody questioning it's authenticity.

To me, the awakening is a good development.

And I'm now beginning to believe that our traditional beliefs may not be as bad as they painted them to be, the problem is that we were not given the chance to evolve and refine those beliefs to suit modern ideologies.

I can't find a place in my heart to forgive Africa's invaders sha. They messed us up too much.

What were you before they came and what have you been after they left:

European fought World Wars with Asians and America go back to those Continents and compare to yours:

Go back to Japs that was Nuked:

The man that never blame himself for the Horribleness in his life is a useless Man:

Also, you can be recolonised again any fvcking time they wanted and needed and You can't do nathing:

Same way you have colonised those animals inside your garden and Chopping them one by one:

Go and Develop Yourself and stop crying European messed you Up, They didn't messed u up than the worst you do to yourself across all Strata of Life:
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by DonroxyII: 10:43pm On May 25, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Eyes opening, Love God but not religion.
Islam is far behind so they should enjoy their piss
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world grin Check the stats:
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by DonroxyII: 10:44pm On May 25, 2022
Light78:
The only time people remember God is when there is trouble.
and God will still Reckoned with Us, What a Merciful Lord!

The Force of Good and Supreme-Absolute Good!
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:
The younger generation is less gullible than the older one, that's why.

Only the gullible ones fall for religion which is a man made scam.

Young people now have the audacity to ask questions that our parents were too scared to ask.
I mean, white and arab folks can't just write some literature and hand it over to us without nobody questioning it's authenticity.

To me, the awakening is a good development.

And I'm now beginning to believe that our traditional beliefs may not be as bad as they painted them to be, the problem is that we were not given the chance to evolve and refine those beliefs to suit modern ideologies.

I can't find a place in my heart to forgive Africa's invaders sha. They messed us up too much.

Those same invaders all the other continents too. The Chinese did not give up their language, clothing, gods neither did the Indians. They are strong in their identity till tomorrow, no matter how much you make fun of their accents and eccentricities.

Difference is, those continents were filled with human beings. While yours was filled with barely evolved primates. You have your ancestors to blame for throwing away their identities, not the invaders. The invaders did what all human beings are still doing till today, oppress the less powerful.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by DonroxyII: 4:07pm On May 26, 2022
Electrochemistry:
We should be very careful of end time events so that we would not stray at the dying minutes. Many things will make Christianity look less attractive as people resort more to their own wisdom than anything Godly. Many people now see faith as an imposition. They tend to rely more on Earthly knowledge and wisdom. This tendency is intensified by the enthronement of the scientific method during the enlightenment age in the eighteenth century when most ideas began to be subjected to thorough scrutiny by philosophers and scientists.

We are told in Matthew 24:12 "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold"

We should all know that while human can achieve so much feats in science, technology, and other fronts, there is a limit to how far they can go in which case the idea of faith become inevitable.

Many things now weaken the faith of many Christians such as discovery of alien beings and the Earth not being the centre of the immensity (universe).

True Christians must not allow themselves to be encumbered by this trying time.

The just shall live by faith Hbk 2:4
Religion was also enthroned at some point in time unto Humanities Verily this is a Globalised world unlike Eon time:

Religion is getting Dethroned by the same people that brought Religion to Us Christianity via Moral Decadence while Islam Via Violence: Our Parents might emotionally find it difficult to Move Onto the Next Religion which is Science cheesy But Once the Gen.Z(Year 2000s Children) take Over the World within next few decades trust me Religion might be relegated:

Scientific-Facts is now getting enthroned if You say God Exist now point to Where God is located ? And the Angels too ?...

Scientific Evolutions is what is Happening because Most People now want Concrete Answers not Emotional Answers:

A 4years old son of my colleagues in the Office was asking his Mother where is God living ? ...

This Globalised World will really dethrone Religion: If China is Doing Fine without Islam/Christianity immediately China becomes World Power Trust me Everybody will go Chinese grin .... and Understand God from Chinese Perspective that's how Earth has been runned since Eon time:

Economic and Political Powers Defines Religion not just mere emotions:

Humanitarianism and Morality is the Religion coming On Board from My Own Perspective:

Morality is Subjective based on Cultures

Humanitarianism is the Language of the World even Wild Animals at some point understand Love and Care:

Scientific-Facts and Wildness is the next Evolutions but With God(Good) everything will be kept under Check But where Good is Overwhelmed By Bad, Then Human Will create their own Hell grin

Oh I think Earth is Scorching already except for People on God's Mercies and Blessings:
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by DonroxyII: 6:33pm On May 26, 2022
gentlegenius:

Not only church, even schools. Our young people are gradually loosing interest in going to schools nowadays.
Reason for this?
The bitter truth is: ORGANISED RELIGION AND ORGANISED EDUCATION ARE THE GREATEST SCAMS IN THE WORLD TODAY. Our young people are beginning to discover this.
A brain that doesn't understand Life will run into a Life Problem He doesn't understand and A solution not available in his Brain:

That's when you will rely on people to help you out and such Brain will still get scammed and betrayed:

Welcome to the World of Money without Educations and Wisdom:
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by gentlegenius(m): 6:31am On May 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
A brain that doesn't understand Life will run into a Life Problem He doesn't understand and A solution not available in his Brain:

That's when you will rely on people to help you out and such Brain will still get scammed and betrayed:

Welcome to the World of Money without Educations and Wisdom:
I wish I could understand the point you are trying to make.
Re: Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. by Manofsteel2013(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Are you kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) / If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.