Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair (2828 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Rickmann: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
ifytrik:
you sure say na Toto you insert your dick so, make e no be say you don go Bleep yansh o, i hope shit no stain you prick sha
My brother na bobrisky you Bleep abeg.

Guy you no well I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
Gift please go and check FERNANDEZISBACK: post and comment the first role will make you get pissed he keeps bashing everything like they are is father mate

This is a faceless platform, because of that, everybody rants anyhow, Beside the kind of comment someone makes warrants the kinda reply you get. When someone claims to be a senior he or she must behave like a mature person.
For instance a comment bashing a particular gender shows that person is irresponsible, it shows you disrespect that opposite gender in your life, because of that you are totally irresponsible..... However I am still against bashing and insult.....
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by TechspeciaIist(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can say that when you get matured.. wink
Do anything funny and you end up getting banned..
Looks like you think the mods are sleeping on here... grin grin
Took this screenshot already as a proof.. cheesy
Try to do your nonsense against me then your account is gone cheesy
Now get out of my mention.. grin
what's the name of that guy that used to clone your accounts.
This mouth you're making I doubt you can say that to him
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
what's the name of that guy that used to clone your accounts.
This mouth you're making I doubt you can say that to him
The way y've been quoting me is really surprising tho.. grin

Is there something you are trying to pass across?
You guys should keep joking around looking for how to make me deactivate my account.. grin grin
I am piling everything when una cup full I go deliver to the mods then they get rid of any account meant to clone others and lay false accusations.. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Avoid Single Lady's / When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said / Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.