Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke (31305 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by WBworldwide: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

I'm just heart broken not being able to do anything.

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

I'm a full stack hustler... I believe myself die... Even area believe me too

264 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by DispatcherLagos: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
She never loved you. Move on and don't take her back when things turn around for you cos it will definitely do.

494 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by SultanOfPuna: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Op, Tell Buhari to Call her
kiss kiss

She will start receiving badluck everywhere
Until She Runs Back To You

308 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Whazar(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
U sef give her space nah

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Sonfethopia: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Then hustle up bro. U self no like ur self. Thats a big motivation. Kudos. But n do ritual o

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by OlawaleBammie: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
All i know is dat money is unisex, she should make her own money if its easy. Mumu gal, alaigbon bf

375 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
You know your problem yet you're still crying like a baby. Hustle up bro, WTF!

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by WBworldwide: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Whazar:
U sef give her space nah
I don give her space like this sef... Na how to forget her number remain now

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Twenty8: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
U self talk say u no go stay with una self na so u finish urself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Twenty8: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
She never loved you. Move on and don't take her back when things turn around for you cos it will definitely do.

This is not nollywood

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by WBworldwide: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
All i know is dat money is unisex, she should make her own money if its easy. Mumu gal, alaigbon bf
The gal nor be mugu... D babe still try for me, na just bad influence if not na good gal

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Arewa247(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Do not do any thing stupid to please those bannis and displease your creator.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by DispatcherLagos: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Twenty8:

This is not nollywood
it happens in Bollywood too

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by advanceDNA: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
WBworldwide:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

Nigga why are you sounding like she’s doing you a favour by dating you when u had some cash...
. everyone has their high and low time....she has shown that she can’t love without money. and you are blaming yourself. You no thank God say you have one less problem/olosho to worry about

You are so insecure and afraid of losing her. How can you say u don’t want her to go home becos they will influence her.. if she doesn’t have a mind of her own then she’s not worth it.

Your heart is not broken...
You just miss her pvssy...
You are about to graduate, a new phase of your life is about to start. Those that don’t deserve to be in your life are leaving so that better things can come....

be happy and get to work.... you go dey alright las las

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Twenty8:

This is not nollywood
Damn

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by chatinent: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Highlyrespected(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
O p
Move on with your life, hustle hard and smart.
Most of girls these days are just after flashy flashy things, just work smart to get the bag and chill and enjoy your life.
Life is too short to put anything liability in your life and peace of mind is very very important..... Take note of that!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by paulolee(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
you self pity urself n go hustle na...who de reason woman matter with e broke state? na frustration b dt na..
face urself n hustle hard, babes wey fine pass her go de buzz u like ants wen d bar show, na time for u to form Gv DM too

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by OlawaleBammie: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
WBworldwide:
The gal nor be mugu... D babe still try for me, na just bad influence if not na good gal
how did she try for u, pls elaborate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by WBworldwide: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
how did she try for u, pls elaborate
na long tori
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Truvelisback(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let her go, don't SIMP by trying to stop her.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by advanceDNA: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
WBworldwide:

Try for you?? How??
She see rich man like dangote but decided to stay with you?? she steal her papa money give you?
she rob bank for you??
She collect loan for you??
She give you her salary??

Sleeping with you and eating your food when you had money is not being there for you or suffering with you...it’s a convenient situation for her ... it’s no longer as convenient, so she don dey waka...

She come complain say her friends don get car....no let any babe put pressure on you for final year ooooo... she dey use style tell you make you go do ritual ...

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
WBworldwide:

Move on bro... u just learned ur lesson

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by OlawaleBammie: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
WBworldwide:
na long tori

She carry sacrifices for u

She dey feed u with her own money day and night

She dey pay ur school fees

She dey provide ur other needs

If all these are not there den nobody try for anybody

E be like say u sef, mtcheew, dont lemme misyarn ooh

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Amb1045(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Delete her number and move on. The year is still fresh

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by WBworldwide: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

She carry sacrifices for u

She dey feed u with her own money day and night

She dey pay ur school fees

She dey provide ur other needs

If all these are not there den nobody try for anybody

E be like say u sef, mtcheew, dont lemme misyarn ooh
Yes she did these for me

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by oilmane(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

I'm a full stack hustler... I believe myself die... Even area believe me too

You were doing well b4 u met her, she came into your life n you became broke, she left u now things are improving for you, u nor go go do thanksgiving say bad luck comot 4 ur life?

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by bestdefender: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Nna men Nigeria girls are lazy, you they pH, cos one of my brother guy the same thing happened to am for Xmas the guy one die. Lol me as I dey I no dey love my 34 years I don learn tins, nah just fck I dey do........ anyways ..........Fck all yo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by wiseone28: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2022
I can relate..

The way the world is now i even lost my romantic vibes.

Cos i know no true love grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by jaxxy(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2022
There’s a danger in a gal comparing her bf with other people and other relationships knowing fully well scenarios and situations are very different and u don’t know the whole picture of everything.

I can only tell u congrats cos ur had a chance to know who can stick with u when it rains and who will drive u into depression by comparing Apples and oranges..

Let her go and never take her seriously again.

I agree with her in one respect u need space cos she comparing u with others is toxic and she sounds demanding and wanting to live above her means. Any sensible person who admires other peoples wealth must 1st understand their struggles or know their criminal behavior to get such wealth b4 comparing anything.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by 24brains(m): 2:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Then let space take her and hustle to be rich. I don't even do girlfriend stuff this days.

if conji dey do me, i ready my 5k, find clean babe of my chioce, go down with her a whole night. this gives me rest of mind to stay focus at work.

if you're not ready for marriage in the nearest two years, don't date. you will waste your time investing on them and they will kick your ass at the end.

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.