Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255247 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2022
I hope someone learns something from my story. I am Oyin,and this is my true life story.

Please don't mind my typos,I no sabi write.

Growing up was fun,I am the last child of a family of thirteen. 7guys,6babes,we plenty no be small,my dad tried his best to educate every one of us,but everyone is not meant to go to school. Three of my brothers turned out to be cultist and robbers, one is mentally unstable,so it's just me and my eldest brother remaining, I lost the other one late last year.

I'm an introvert so I keep to myself always, so if I'm dying nobody will know. I started having sex when I was in jss3,Beatrice my first girl. she's such a busty girl for her age,she do come to give my mom food stuffs daily,as teenagers she was into me,and that was what I needed, because I did not have the guts to approach a girl.
She came one evening, I was lying on the bed,she came into the room and planted a kiss on my lips,its something I've never experience in my life, immediately without saying a word I went and locked the door, I was about to be bleeped. I pressed her breast, she was just looking at me

Beatrice: wetin you dey do?

me: I dey press breast na.

Beatrice: no be like that,just put your mouth for the nipples and suck like baby.na so I start to suck.

Beatrice: touch my pussy

Me: you go get belle o,I began sucking and fingering her,it felt like I was on cloud 9,we did everything, but I was not allowed to put my dick inside pussy. We continued like that daily for like 2months I told my guy Ebere about it and he told my brother, my brother said he will teach me but he will do it with her first.

Next day my brother did not follow others to the field,Beatrice came she was surprised he was at home

Beatrice: Ebi haffa u no go play ball?

Ebi: I no well body weak me

Beatrice: wey Oyin

Ebi: him dey inside as usual,where him wan go?Beatrice came in lock the door and we started our usual kissing,less than 4 mins door opens.

Ebi: so na wetin una dey do here,Beatrice your mama go hear

Beatrice: abeg no tell maale na,we no do anything o

Ebi: that thing wey una dey do me self wan do.

Me: Let am do if not him go tell your maale o and them go beat u.

Beatrice: Ebi oya come do, we no dey bleep o,na only romance we dey do.

My brother pounce on this girl kissed her,sucked her breast, Beatrice begin whine like snake, before i know bros don't chuck him hand for pussy begin work there,him take off her pant,start to lick her clit,babe begin moan.

Ebi: Oyin caress her nipples. I start 2 touch breast, bros don pull him boxers insert him dick,Beatrice was already asking for it,he began to thrust while I was busy wit d breast, she began to shake like someone that wants to pass out,fear catch me I leave her,bros continued harder until he came, and left, before he left he said, Oyin oya do your own. I summoned courage and climbed her,and do my own, first sex,this thing no even sweet self,why guys come dey hype am? She left promised to come the next day after market. That was how we started having sex almost daily for like 6 months,before I met the next girl Ifeoma.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Evolved1: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by socialmediaman: 6:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by DaHrNn0001: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2022
On a Monday morning?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2022
DaHrNn0001:
On a Monday morning?
yen yen yen... wetin you carry yourself con do for nairaland "on a monday morning".. mthcchw

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by DaHrNn0001: 6:31am On Jan 31, 2022
To read something meaningful & purposeful as I prepare for a blissful week.

Reminderz:

yen yen yen... wetin you carry yourself con do for nairaland "on a monday morning".. mthcchw

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2022
DaHrNn0001:
To read something meaningful & purposeful as I prepare for a blissful week.

another bullshit.. this is the romance section.. there are so many other sections to read your "meaningful topic" shenanigans.. and there are so many other threads also..abeggi

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Ifeoma was what every guy desired in a girl, she was beautiful and brilliant, she's in ss3,I was in jss3. she just likes me. The reason for that,I can't tell,I was coming from mass one evening when someone closed my eyes from the back,the hands were so soft and tender, Ada,Faith,abeg who be this?

Ifeoma: so u can't recognised my smell? Oyin you have not visited me for almost a month, is it because of Beatrice, I know she's your girlfriend.

Me: Beatrice just dey meet me make I teach her mathematics she wants to write common entrance, but she's a year older than I am.

Ifeoma: if you don't have anything to do with her tell her I'm your girlfriend
Me: But you are not.

Ifeoma: I am from today, Oyin I like you and want to Polish you, make you begin behave like your brothers, can't you see you are the most handsome guy in d street,promise me you won't see her again?

Me: OK,but promise me something, we'll keep it secret.

Ifeoma: I want every one to know that we are dating

Me: This girl wan bring me out to street. OK I agreed. she held my hand we went to my house Beatrice was waiting for me.

Beatrice: where you dey since na? I dey wait for you.

Ifeoma: him dey with me,didn't he tell you I am his girlfriend?

Beatrice: Who is his girlfriend?

Me: Ifeoma. Beatrice started crying saying I've broken her heart,wetin this one dey talk,me and you no get anything, we just dey help ourselves. she cried and left telling me where she left the meat my mom ordered.
Ifeoma: don't mind her, she be olodo,big girl wey dey primary school with big breast,come and hug me. I hugged her and that was the best relationship of my life.I enjoyed her company, she was very lively, more intellectual than I am,our sex life was poor, but she made up for that with always been with me,less than one week,the whole street knew we were dating. we will sit outside after school gisting about everything, the only girl I disvirgin while in Lagos,guys and girls in the street stated to notice me,I was coming out of my shell,I began going to parties, eateries, and field. other guys began to admire what we had,Eze wanted to bully me out of my relationship, but my brothers were there for me. the only thing that girl wasn't able to change in me was make me snap picture. We were not having sex,but I was fine with it,after almost 3 months of no sex,I began patronising prostitute to satisfy my sexual fantansy,Beatrice don' leave me,no more sex Ifeoma is not into sex,I had no other option than start going to hotels, first time I was there was an experience.

Olosho: Small boy come make we go room na.

Me: How much?

Olosho: Make we dey go I go do u well 400

Me: Na 200i get, na so we enter,she should be i n her early 30,she say her name na Linda,we start,she open door collect my money tell me to remove cloth I sharperly throwaway my cloth for ground she bring condom wear me,I'm not use to it till date,I say I no like am she keep am tell me to enter like that,na so I begin dey thrust

Me: You be fine girl o

Olosho: Bleep comot you no wan cum?

Me: I just dey start u don dey complain,take am easy o. I do do for like 9minutes I no come she say make I do doggy na so I see yanch dey shake as I dey thrust I no fit control myself I cum,she say inside me u wan give me belle? I wore my clothes and left I went back there 3 times weekly for the next four months. until I met Ada,I was still dating
Ifeoma, our love was very strong, my parents and her parents knew about us,I always wish I married that girl.

Me: Ada you are now a big girl see every where is coming out,what class are you now?

Ada: Jss2

Me: Any subject you find difficult don't hesitate to come let me help u with it. I no sabi say this girl want me,next day Ada don't turn up.bros Ebi where is your brother?

Ada: come and taech me integrated science I no understand this thing o. I came to the parlour to meet her,we studied that day,Ifeoma came and she was happy I was teaching the young girl

Ifeoma: if you continue teaching people it sharpens your brain. This girl no sabi say I get other plans,we've been together for almost a year and we've not had sex,just the kiss and touch body,she was not aware I was visiting hotels, she think say I b like her. Ada doesn't come every day,after about 3weeks when i started teaching her, one Thursday evening she came looking sad,
Me: Ada what is the problem?

Ada: my boyfriend broke up Wit me

Me: you have a guy? I thought you're virgin,she started crying,putting her head on my shoulders. I was consoling her and we began to kiss.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
This small girl don't sabi bad thing, I said to myself. We moved from kissing to touching ourselves, Ada can kiss,we were still in d parlour when I saw Ifeoma opened the gate,we adjusted and I brought out her book,that day it was Ifeoma that taught her.Ada left after some minutes.
Ifeoma: Ada likes you
Me: who no go like a fine boy?
Ifeoma: I know you can't go out with someone like her,she's been sexually active since she was 9.
Me: How do you know all these? abi na una 2 dey do am?
Ifeoma: silly you,you know I'm keeping myself for you,besides I'm still a virgin,and its you that will do it whenever you want.
Me: let's wait till I finish school, she frowns ,abi u want am now? The love I had for that girl was so much that having sex with her was no more in my head,I just wanted to be with her. We went to the bus stop, bought ice cream and we were walking back home when we saw Ada.
Ada: Oyin please a minute,I'm not going to school tomorrow, don't go so we can be together.
Me: OK,see u tomorrow.
Ifeoma: What did Ada say?
Me: She'll be coming to the house tomorrow after school.
Ifeoma: I don't want you to be spend time alone with that girl, she might force herself on you soon.
We went to our various homes,I begin form sick,make I no go school the next day.
Mom: What's wrong with you?
Me: Fever,it started this evening.
Mom: You didn't tell any of your older one to give you drug,oya follow me enter room,you go dey do like pikin wey no reach 9 months for belle.
Next morning every one went out,it was just me and my eldest sister. Oyin lock everywhere I wan go see my friend for Lasu,she go out,I enter bathroom begin baff,someone knocking, who is DAT its me Ada,I dey come,I carry towel tie, open door for her,Ada welcome sit down let me finish.
Ada: Let's go together, I want to watch u bath,or are u shy? u be kukuma shame shame boy.
M: See this girl o,if I do you strong thing you go hate me.we went to the bathroom,she was just starring at me,after a while she came to me and used her hand to hold my dick,the thing don stand wella,she bagan to rub the thing,next thing put am inside her mouth. Oh my gawd,what an heavenly feeling, it was the first time something like that was happening to me less than a minute a spilled it in her mouth.
Ada: Oyin you are not used to it?
Me: Its my first time,nobody has ever done that to me.
Ada: Even Ifeoma hasn't done it? laffing at me now, I hear you guys don't Bleep you just dey follow una self like mumu.
Me: Is that why you are here?
Ada: Let me eat what is her own.
That was how we got down from after 9 till 2,running round the house naked,fucking at intervals,all this thin girls can sabi whine waist. we were exhausted and ate some fruits, few minutes to 2 she went home. That was how Ada became my sex partner for almost 8months.
I was in ss2 when Ifeoma got admission into Lasu, I thought this girl will leave me for all these bigger boys on campus,that was my mistake, our love was on another level,she trusted me,she will fight anyone because of me,we planned the future together. She started school from home,everyone were jealous of what Ifeoma and I had,my siblings, her siblings, street boys and girls,papa and mama, she was just special, up till this time we've not had sex,but we were going stronger by the day. Till today any girl I love, I don't have sex with them.
Class teacher: Oyin your sister wants to see you,I walked out of the class as with children, they want to see how your siblings look like,went into the office, oh my gawd its my love Ifeoma, I asked what are you doing here? Icame to take you out,I told your teacher,momsy want us to go somewhere. I went back to class,took my bag,told my friend, that's my girlfriend,Ifeoma took my bag from me and we went to her friends house at franklas.
Shola: Na your guy be this wey you no wan let us hear word,Oyin make yourself comfortable am going for lectures, we'll see again and know ourselves better.
Ifeoma: Comport yourselves no disgrace me for here.
Remember I'm on my school uniform.
Me: You know we coming here and you allow me wear uniform u no try o.
Ifeoma: No vex,I miss you and want to spend time with you
We were there for like 2 hours gisting and playing before we both went home by 3.
When girls see you going out with prettier and girls higher than them,they begin to throw themselves at you.
The next day in school,I'm the smallest guy in my class,not in seize,but in age.
Shewa: So you brought your girlfriend to school to show off abi,you want us to know you are going out with a uni babe.
Me: I don't understand what you are saying.
Bukola: No mind am,because of that girl him dey carry face for all of us for class.
Me: For my mind ,so these girls like me them no fit talk dem dey do mumu. Let's meet at iya Bolanle place at break let talk. I don't turn celebrity for class after Ifeoma visit. Chinedu told everyone that cared to hear that I'm dating a uni babe,na there I start with school girls.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kabir5643(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
My guy, you did all these bad things in secondary school shocked

YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FIRE grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by NzeSteve(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nxt���
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
I entered class,and eyes were on me,I was like hail my guys and just sat down dey form celeb. I wasn't joking with my studies,excluding the girls in my life, I was a mummy's boy.
Break time,Chinedu,Gbolahan and me, we headed for iya Bolanle's shop to get rice, rice 20,beans and macaroni 20 one meat 5,45naira food, we dey eat like big boys for school. Then came what I was waiting for the girls showed up as promised.
Bukola: Buy something for us
Chinedu: What do you guys want?
Veronica: Ice cream.
Chinedu gave them 20 naira to buy 4 ice cream,Bukola went to get it,na there talk start
Shewa: Why are you guys not talking to us girls, are we not beautiful enough or what?
Me: I thought we are small boys and you girls do Alaba guys.
Shewa: Who is going out With all those kind of guys,I have class and go out with classy guys only,not those nna men people. Chinedu shout,una dey collect them money, but see you here they talk anyhow. Everybody laughed over it and that's how the girls turned our people.
Shewa was into me more,Bukola just loved my intonation,why Vero just love hanging with us because of the 20 naira Chinedu dey always give them. On Wednesday before society start, Shewa came to me and said we should go to jss block and chase junior students to their societies,i never knew this girl had other motives. After all the running around chasing those stubborn children we sat down inside one class, just the two of us,I stood up,went to where she was sitting and touched her breast, my heart dey beat fast whether she go shout, Omoshewa just kept silent looking into my eyes, e ginger me I planted a kiss on her forehead, the thing turn her head.
Shewa: Put your hand inside my cloth and squeeze my breast.
Na so I begin press breast,from there I put hand under her pant she was already wet,she screamed, finger me. My hands began to work, she was already on my zip, opened it and brought out my dick,immediately we went to the back of the class and began to bang,it was too loose all those Alaba boys don use their big prick scatter this girl pussy. She didn't cum I did and stood up,she said we should go another round, I told her society go still finish another time. She said she enjoyed it,na now I know she was only massaging my ego then, because we continued every Wednesday for about 3 weeks,till Bukola crashed into us one day.
Bukola: So this is what you guys always do,Shewa and you know I love Oyin, you snatched him from me.
Me: Bukola come let's talk
Bukola: Oyin you stoop so low to be fucking Shewa that has different boyfriends in Alaba,they wanted to start fighting, but I tried to calm Bukola down,because she was really pissed,I told Shewa to leave us alone
Shewa: Oyin Bleep DAT girl na ur dick she want.
Me: Shewa pls just excuse us.
she left the class, I went to Bukola now crying,I like you, I said,she tried to smile, but tears dropped down her chin,I used my hands to wipe the tears and that was it. I hugged her very tight,I wanted to touch her breast, she said,not here and now.Friday after school we'll go to my house. I pecked her and we went out of the class.
Shewa: Oyin why you no Bleep her,I go watch for una.
Me: Let's go there will be no need for that. Three of us went to meet the guys at the society hall,from there we went home. On getting home Ada was at home already.
Me: Ada this one you are here what's up?
Ada: Our exams are starting next week and I want us to be studying daily.
Me: No wahala,just ensure we not going to spend more than 2 hours, cos I need to study also for my own exams.
Babe son begin hold me,my brother shout no kill my brother with this your small waist o. she came prepared that day because we've not had sex for like 3weeks ,this girl sat on me and almost rode me to hell. My brother's girlfriend came, so we had to vacate the room for them,we studied for about 20minutes before she left. That evening I went to check on Ifeoma, I've not seen her for about 3days also, her brother said she's in school. I went to field, I don't know how to play but I can watch,went home after the game, nothing much happened on Thursday, Friday came,Bukola put on a nice fragrance wow! this girl ready for me today.
Bukola: Once they ring the bell let's go immediately so you can go home on time and our guys won't suspect anything.
Me: OK anyhow you want am.20 minutes before school close I was already close to the gate. baba abeg my papa say make we quick come, abeg hold this one. I fold paper put for him hand him run chook am for pocket think say na money I give am,na so me and Bukola move ahead. On getting to their house from door dis girl begin rush me. let me describe these girls a little.
Shewa is the biggest among them,she should be eighteen then,big yansh,big breast although e don't dey fall,and she son dey bleach Togo bleach.
Veronica the smallest among them almost same age With me,a typical ss2 student, no bress no yansh she just be girl.
Bukola this one she's not pretty, but what she lacks in facial looks,she makes it up in other places. The best curves among her peers.
Immediately we entered her house she began taking off her uniform, omo c body wet uniform dey cover, as s sharp man I rush am,sweetheart calm down, don't rush we have time she said. Me no dey hear that one, I no wan hear say she change mind,we started the touching to kissing, this one no wan let me in o,I use one hand put the bra down put mouth for the breast babe loose control, she begin moan, I went down further put hand for pussy she dey say no no,who you dey tell that one for this mood I dey. I don't push her put for chair, remove the tight and pant,plant my dick inside, she was moaning ah ye do it ema kpa mi,,the tightest pussy I've ever fuckd till that moment. her moaning was strength to me the girl cum i was still banging hard till I cum inside her. Then my sense come back. We went to the bathroom to wash ourselves, inside there I take another round,the girl was sweet and tight.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Silasloaded(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I entered class,and eyes were on me,I was like hail my guys and just sat down dey form celeb. I wasn't joking with my studies,excluding the girls in my life, I was a mummy's boy.
Break time,Chinedu,Gbolahan and me, we headed for iya Bolanle's shop to get rice, rice 20,beans and macaroni 20 one meat 5,45naira food, we dey eat like big boys for school. Then came what I was waiting for the girls showed up as promised.
Bukola: Buy something for us
Chinedu: What do you guys want?
Veronica: Ice cream.
Chinedu gave them 20 naira to buy 4 ice cream,Bukola went to get it,na there talk start
Shewa: Why are you guys not talking to us girls, are we not beautiful enough or what?
Me: I thought we are small boys and you girls do Alaba guys.
Shewa: Who is going out With all those kind of guys,I have class and go out with classy guys only,not those nna men people. Chinedu shout,una dey collect them money, but see you here they talk anyhow. Everybody laughed over it and that's how the girls turned our people.
Shewa was into me more,Bukola just loved my intonation,why Vero just love hanging with us because of the 20 naira Chinedu dey always give them. On Wednesday before society start, Shewa came to me and said we should go to jss block and chase junior students to their societies,i never knew this girl had other motives. After all the running around chasing those stubborn children we sat down inside one class, just the two of us,I stood up,went to where she was sitting and touched her breast, my heart dey beat fast whether she go shout, Omoshewa just kept silent looking into my eyes, e ginger me I planted a kiss on her forehead, the thing turn her head.
Shewa: Put your hand inside my cloth and squeeze my breast.
Na so I begin press breast,from there I put hand under her pant she was already wet,she screamed, finger me. My hands began to work, she was already on my zip, opened it and brought out my dick,immediately we went to the back of the class and began to bang,it was too loose all those Alaba boys don use their big prick scatter this girl pussy. She didn't cum I did and stood up,she said we should go another round, I told her society go still finish another time. She said she enjoyed it,na now I know she was only massaging my ego then, because we continued every Wednesday for about 3 weeks,till Bukola crashed into us one day.
Bukola: So this is what you guys always do,Shewa and you know I love Oyin, you snatched him from me.
Me: Bukola come let's talk
Bukola: Oyin you stoop so low to be fucking Shewa that has different boyfriends in Alaba,they wanted to start fighting, but I tried to calm Bukola down,because she was really pissed,I told Shewa to leave us alone
Shewa: Oyin Bleep DAT girl na ur dick she want.
Me: Shewa pls just excuse us.
she left the class, I went to Bukola now crying,I like you, I said,she tried to smile, but tears dropped down her chin,I used my hands to wipe the tears and that was it. I hugged her very tight,I wanted to touch her breast, she said,not here and now.Friday after school we'll go to my house. I pecked her and we went out of the class.
Shewa: Oyin why you no Bleep her,I go watch for una.
Me: Let's go there will be no need for that. Three of us went to meet the guys at the society hall,from there we went home. On getting home Ada was at home already.
Me: Ada this one you are here what's up?
Ada: Our exams are starting next week and I want us to be studying daily.
Me: No wahala,just ensure we not going to spend more than 2 hours, cos I need to study also for my own exams.
Babe son begin hold me,my brother shout no kill my brother with this your small waist o. she came prepared that day because we've not had sex for like 3weeks ,this girl sat on me and almost rode me to hell. My brother's girlfriend came, so we had to vacate the room for them,we studied for about 20minutes before she left. That evening I went to check on Ifeoma, I've not seen her for about 3days also, her brother said she's in school. I went to field, I don't know how to play but I can watch,went home after the game, nothing much happened on Thursday, Friday came,Bukola put on a nice fragrance wow! this girl ready for me today.
Bukola: Once they ring the bell let's go immediately so you can go home on time and our guys won't suspect anything.
Me: OK anyhow you want am.20 minutes before school close I was already close to the gate. baba abeg my papa say make we quick come, abeg hold this one. I fold paper put for him hand him run chook am for pocket think say na money I give am,na so me and Bukola move ahead. On getting to their house from door dis girl begin rush me. let me describe these girls a little.
Shewa is the biggest among them,she should be eighteen then,big yansh,big breast although e don't dey fall,and she son dey bleach Togo bleach.
Veronica the smallest among them almost same age With me,a typical ss2 student, no bress no yansh she just be girl.
Bukola this one she's not pretty, but what she lacks in facial looks,she makes it up in other places. The best curves among her peers.
Immediately we entered her house she began taking off her uniform, omo c body wet uniform dey cover, as s sharp man I rush am,sweetheart calm down, don't rush we have time she said. Me no dey hear that one, I no wan hear say she change mind,we started the touching to kissing, this one no wan let me in o,I use one hand put the bra down put mouth for the breast babe loose control, she begin moan, I went down further put hand for pussy she dey say no no,who you dey tell that one for this mood I dey. I don't push her put for chair, remove the tight and pant,plant my dick inside, she was moaning ah ye do it ema kpa mi,,the tightest pussy I've ever fuckd till that moment. her moaning was strength to me the girl cum i was still banging hard till I cum inside her. Then my sense come back. We went to the bathroom to wash ourselves, inside there I take another round,the girl was sweet and tight.
Big thumbs up to you and this true life experience is an opener for me and my classmates who are reading too.
Please � Bro keep it coming More ink to your pen.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bukola siblings soon came,and I had to go home, it was few minutes to 2,I went to the bus stop,then I saw Shola, she asked what I was doing in her hood, told her I came to see a friend. She said my girlfriend has gone home, that I should go and see her.

I got home, changed my clothes and went to Ifeoma's house, I've missed her,not seen her for a while, knocked on her door.

Ifeoma: Come in,Oyin how do you know I'm back,or you come to check me daily? Oh I've missed my baby.

Me: Gave her a hug and kissed her on her forehead, I've missed you I said,why didn't you come to see me,don't you know I loose concentration if I don't see you

Ifeoma: Teasing me,how often do you come to look for me? I miss you also,but most of my lectures are fixed for evening, so I'm putting up with Shola, Oyin I'm sorry I miss you

Onyeka: Lover boy you don show? this one you dey tackle my sister like this, you no wan give her breathing space?

Onyeka is fourteen, I am fifteen, Ifeoma is sixteen.

Me: Small boy adults dey discuss, you dey come put mouth, go Wash plate. Onyeka and I have been friends before I started going out with his sister, so we get along very well.

We went inside her room so we can have some privacy, whenever we are inside, we will just talk,kiss lie on our bodies, but no sex. We will both be happy and have a fulfilled day.

I went home early since I've not eaten,saw my brother banging my neighbour Susan, they moved into our area weeks back,I lock the door and went to the kitchen to eat,I was still eating, when my brother met me and said I pass that girl give you,I think say she get sense, na still smally,they run her package. He left for the field.

I was thinking that Susan has gone not knowing she was still inside the room,I opened the door and saw her on the bed,she covered her body as she saw me.

Susan: Where is Ebi?

Me: This girl no sabi say him guy don go field, He went out,maybe to the field, I thought you have gone.

Susan: This guy really left here without me,she stood up,this time she no send say I dey there, removed the wrapper, see breast, I no send I dey look the thing, she wore her clothes and asked me to show her out.

Me: Are you angry, no vex,he'll make it up to you next time

Susan: Show me the way out please.

Me I kuku tell her to follow me and took her pass the back door so I can seize her well. As we were going Ada was at the front knocking.

Ada: Oyin who is this one na?

Susan: His aunt,boy we will see later, I can go now,bye.

Me: Its alright dear bye.

Ada: Bros Ebi no dey take eye see new girl for area make him no put head. Hope say you no carry una papa blood as well,you are an handsome guy na girls go dey pursue you.

We went inside, she wanted sex,but I was too weak, so we just studied together and she left when it was past 6.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Saturday morning, I was going for a football match in Volks,when I saw Susan. She asked where I was going? Told her I want to watch ball,she said she'll come with me. We both walked to the field,when I saw some of my classmates who came to play for their clubs.

Baggio: Oyin who be this one you carry today?

Me: na my aunty,you like her?

Baggio: She make sense o

Susan: Baby please let's go to the other side

Me: Who this one dey call baby? No wahala Baggio we go see later.

We sat down watch ball and we were just talking, when she said

Susan: Who is your girlfriend or you don't have as your brother lied to me?

Me: Ifeoma, you will get to meet her soon,she schools at Lasu,do you know her?

Susan: My brother told me about her,and I heard she's very intelligent and smart.

Me: This girl don dey ask question about me? And you,who is your boyfriend?

Susan: Your brother, but he said I'm a small girl that I should follow you,but you are too small for me.

Me: The thing sweet me,I thank gawd say this one no get plans for me. Susan should be about eighteen then..

We went home later that afternoon and the weekend just went by like that. Monday I was preparing for school when Ifeoma came,wow that girl know how to make me mumu, We were walking to the bus stop together when we saw Susan.

Susan: This is the girlfriend I guess,aunty good morning.

Me: My angel the love of my life,Susan meet my girlfriend Ifeoma. The thing sweet Ifeoma.

Susan: Oyin make we see when you come back.

Me: Till then,I'm getting late for school, make I dey go.

Ifeoma: I'll begin to fight all these girls that want to snatch you from me,we'll talk about that later. Have you thought of writing GCE,this November?

Me: No,I would have love to but my mom would not give me money to buy the form.

Ifeoma: Don't worry I'll buy for you,but promise me you make it once o,well I trust u,you are starting exams on Thursday,baby make me proud by getting all A,s

Me: I was excited and she could see it on my face, I promised her I do well in my exams and clear my papers in the GCE.

Ifeoma: If you get six credit you will Bleep me.

Me: No talk am again, I go get eight credit.

We got to the bus stop, I entered bus and she went to her school. Inside school Bukola was already waiting for me,she was so excited to see me. I don't feel anything for her,she get better body, but she no fine.

There's this girl in science class that I've been eyeing since we were in jss2,but I don't know what to tell or how to tell her,that day during break she came with her friends to the canteen, I was With my guys. I walked up to her

Me: Ese how are you?

Ese : Oyin I'm fine,this one you are asking hope all is well?

Me: Yes all is well, we have been in this school from day one and we have never sat down together

Ese: Not today I'm with my friends, some other time OK. pls I don't want your numerous girlfriends to beat me I don't have power.

Me: I don't have a girlfriend

Ese: That's how you guys talk,you think I don't know about you and Shewa, you are denying her I will tell her.

Me: You are free to ask her,she'll tell you we are just friends. So can we see after the close of school today?

Ese: No, not today,when I am ready I will let you know.

Ann: Ese let's go and get ice cream,what is Oyin telling you . Me I don't waka leave them go meet my guys. I have not told my guys that I have slept with Shewa and Bukola,they were advising me to bang those girls, I told them very soon. they hailed me and we went back to the class after eating our usual.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2022
That day not much was happening in school, we were preparing for exams, so no teacher was coming to class,we called the girls to come join us,talk start.

Veronica: Which guy has the smallest dick in this class?

Chinedu: What sort of question is that? Adebayo.

Veronica: I am asking among you guys.

Me: No need asking, let's go and check ourselves out someday. I no sabi where morale from come.

Shewa: On Wednesday, during society make we go jss block make we see.

Gbolahan: This girls wan try us,Oyin are you up for the challenge,what of you Chinedu?

Me: is it that you Veronica want to see our dick or we are all going to have sex?

Veronica: Oyin you're a spoilt boy,you just have an innocent looks,bad boy ,you will like sex,that is why you have a girlfriend that is bigger than you.

All through our conversation Bukola kept quiet, she was just looking at me and smiling.

We all agreed that Wednesday we will know the guy with the smallest dick,I was thinking its going to be me,but on that day we go know.

After close of school I walked up to Bukola to know why she didn't contribute to what we talked about.

Bukola: Are you going to show Veronica your dick?

Me: Why would I do such a thing.

Bukola: Thank gawd,I told them you will never agree to do that. Oyin do you love me?

Me: What sort of question is this na? I told her that I liked her,but I have a girlfriend.

She did not say anything again until we got to the bus stop and she entered bus. What is my business, what is my own if you vex if you like no vex I don collect wetin I want from you.

Tuesday, I went to see Ese to know if we are going to sit down and talk,the girl was rude to me.

Ese: I told you I will let you know when I want to see you.

chai! This girl fall my hand,although she is the first girl I'm trying to woo,but I no sabi say the thing hard like that. I take shame go back to class.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
After break, I saw someone waving at me,Ese,why she they wave me after she don talk to me anyhow.

Me: Ese, how are you today?

Ese: You said you want us to sit down and talk, what do you want to talk about,inside the school or after school?

Me: After school will be better.

Ese: Where will that be,and what do you want to talk about?

Me: I like you and I want us to be an item in school.

Ese: She looked me in the eye,smiled and said we will see about that. Oyin I will sit down with you during the holidays, hope its OK with you?

Me: Sure, I can wait my life for you.

Ese: You have learnt flattery,it doesn't work for me o.

Me: We will see about that. We talk about the forthcoming exams and other things, we both went to our classes.

Chinedu: Seems you like this Ese o,

Me: I love her since I saw her when I enter this school, I no fit just tell her,I just dey gather morale now.

Bukola has fallen deeply in love with ,I can tell from the way she looks at me whenever I walk into the class,and the sex we had at the weekend was still working on her head. I went to her sit to meet her,that's strange because everyone know I don't go close to girls in class,fear no dey gree me.

Me: Bukola why didn't you come out for break.

Bukola: You are going out With my friends and you know that I love you,tell them I am your girlfriend.

Me: I have told Shewa, I'll tell Veronica, will that make you happy now,she was so excited, you could see it on her face. I sat down with her other students came to our seat and we all chat up till school close.

Wednesday came and Chinedu came with a better idea, instead of going to the jss block let's go get a cheap guest house along costain, if we have one thousand we don't get better room,

Gbolahan: how much you get,me I no hold money, na only my transport dey wit me.

Me: I get only two hundred, make we ask those girls how much them get?

Chinedu: I get five hundred,I thief am for my uncle shop yesterday. Gbolahan go call Shewa,maybe she get money.

Gbolahan came back wit 200,he said it was Veronica that borrowed us. All the same money come out.

Me: Chinedu go call those girls them come.

Chinedu: No need,I go tell Shewa say break time make all of us comot for school., he went to tell the girls. This boy don't plan all these things for house, bad omo igbo boy.

We went to meet baba gateman,gave him 40 naira and he let 6 of us go. We went inside malo guest house, paid the guy there 300 for one hour. Gbolahan is the tallest among us,but he had the smallest dick,I fuckd Bukola,this time I went for doggy,it was better than the last time,held her firm breast as I was thrusting, come see moaning, the girl get ringtone. Shewa fuckd Chinedu,that guy is a pro already, it seems he has been having sex since he was 5,Gbolahan had his crush Veronica. Both of them dey like learners. It was the first time I had something like that in my life. Different sound from different girls. Took my time to look at Veronica body very well,petite my spec,everything small small,I said within me I go get this one someday. If na now we for taste everybody. We all went back to school feeling funky.

We came back and people were looking at us as if them know wetin happen. There is this girl in my class Preye, she's kind of related to me but I don't know how. Maybe because we speak same language

Preye: Where una go?

Me: Who be una? We no go anywhere, I dey for science class with my friends there.

Preye: Oyin you know exam is coming, don't joke with your studies, stop going out with Chinedu and Shewa,they have started having sex,I just want to let you know so they won't introduce you to it.

Me: See this girl,she no sabi say i have been having sex for long. OK, how do you know Chinedu is having sex?

Preye: I saw him coming out of cool cat hotel,where those prostitute stay. He begged me not to tell anyone.

Me: Thanks, that is why you are my sister always watching out for your brother. that's how she went back to her seat. Ah! so this Chinedu of a boy dey go ashewo house and him go dey pretend,as if him never see a girls naked body.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emperortobby1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Nice one
Continue pls
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Exams is starting the next day, so everyone was reading like they have never done before, me I was looking forward to how to pass my GCE and get to break my sweetheart. I went to whisper to Shewa, see me in jss block during society, she looked at me and didn't say anything.

Before they rang the bell I took my bag and went to jss block, I chased the students out of the class and sat there. Almost twenty minutes after I've not seen Shewa, I was about going to the class for society when I saw her coming from the back of the class.

Shewa: Let's go to the other block, Bukola will come here ,if she doesn't see us in the class. I don't want her trouble, she's already carrying face for me.

Quickly we moved to the other block, some some js2 students doing themselves, I collected their books,wrote down their names and promised to submit it to the vice principal. chased them out of the class and we started our own. Who say to be senior no good. Shewa just raised up her skirt and I entered from the back. I later got to know this was her best position. We are still on it when they rang the bell and some students began to come to the class,we quickly wore our clothes and sat down, they came in picked their bags and left. We didn't go out, because we don't want Bukola and co to begin to ask question. We just sat there talking till the school looked completely empty and we started, this time we closed the door and windows. I fuckd for almost thirty minutes without coming, but I had to continue till I cum,I was very weak. I had to lay down on the chair to regain strength before we began going out of the class.

Agric Teacher: What are you still doing in the school by this time,hope its not what I'm thinking.

Me: It is sir,we have been reading, preparing for our examination tomorrow.

Agric Teacher: Is that why you went to the jss block?

Shewa: We did not want disturbance from our friends.

The man left without saying anything, but I know from that day his eyes was going to be on us, so I told Shewa no more school sex. She said we will look for a better option.

We left the school and I got home very late,my brother was already worried, because I don't keep late after close of school.

Ada was already at home,these small girls them like sex o,me I no well so make she no expect any show from me.

Ada: We have not had sex for a while, are you avoiding me or Ifeoma has started fucking you?

Me: Exams are coming up and I've been trying to prepare very well for it.

Ada: This is not the first time we are writing exams and having sex,or there is something you are not telling me?

After enough back and forth, I promised her that Friday we are going to have a special time like never before. She also promised to give me a new style that she learnt from the blue film she watched. We laughed, studied and she went home.

Ah! I don dey turn Bleep boy like my brother o,na girls dey rush me now,gawd help me.

Friday came and Ada came after school ready to give me the new thing she learnt, this girl no sabi say me self dey learn new styles for school.

Ebi: Ada this one you are dressed like this hope you won't kill my brother o, if anything happen to him na you I go hold,its only you he knows .

Ada: Bros nothing like that,I came for studies o,you know he is now my home teacher.

Ebi: Small time I go dey hear your voice dey scream like girl wey dem dey beat.

Me: Ada,no mind am come make we go inside. We went inside and this girl was ready for me. Ada took my dick and began to suck it as if her life depends on it,now I'm used to it so I no longer cum when she sucks me.

Ada: Go get Vaseline and rub it on my body, I brought the Vaseline and she told me to massage her body. This girl was moaning I was massaging her body,she lay down with her chest on the bed and ask me to lie on her and fix my dick, every two minutes she was changing to different position, kai! this girl dey use me practice all the things wey she dey watch. We were together for almost an hour,before my brother interrupted us, Ifeoma don show, she dey gate. See speed we use wear clothes carry book begin read.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lisabi01: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
I foresee this won't end well

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by SatanicLunatic: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is obamamessi aka ruggedboych
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by bidexdo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Exams is starting the next day, so everyone was reading like they have never done before, me I was looking forward to how to pass my GCE and get to break my sweetheart. I went to whisper to Shewa, see me in jss block during society, she looked at me and didn't say anything.

Before they rang the bell I took my bag and went to jss block, I chased the students out of the class and sat there. Almost twenty minutes after I've not seen Shewa, I was about going to the class for society when I saw her coming from the back of the class.

Shewa: Let's go to the other block, Bukola will come here ,if she doesn't see us in the class. I don't want her trouble, she's already carrying face for me.

Quickly we moved to the other block, some some js2 students doing themselves, I collected their books,wrote down their names and promised to submit it to the vice principal. chased them out of the class and we started our own. Who say to be senior no good. Shewa just raised up her skirt and I entered from the back. I later got to know this was her best position. We are still on it when they rang the bell and some students began to come to the class,we quickly wore our clothes and sat down, they came in picked their bags and left. We didn't go out, because we don't want Bukola and co to begin to ask question. We just sat there talking till the school looked completely empty and we started, this time we closed the door and windows. I fuckd for almost thirty minutes without coming, but I had to continue till I cum,I was very weak. I had to lay down on the chair to regain strength before we began going out of the class.

Agric Teacher: What are you still doing in the school by this time,hope its not what I'm thinking.

Me: It is sir,we have been reading, preparing for our examination tomorrow.

Agric Teacher: Is that why you went to the jss block?

Shewa: We did not want disturbance from our friends.

The man left without saying anything, but I know from that day his eyes was going to be on us, so I told Shewa no more school sex. She said we will look for a better option.

We left the school and I got home very late,my brother was already worried, because I don't keep late after close of school.

Ada was already at home,these small girls them like sex o,me I no well so make she no expect any show from me.

Ada: We have not had sex for a while, are you avoiding me or Ifeoma has started fucking you?

Me: Exams are coming up and I've been trying to prepare very well for it.

Ada: This is not the first time we are writing exams and having sex,or there is something you are not telling me?

After enough back and forth, I promised her that Friday we are going to have a special time like never before. She also promised to give me a new style that she learnt from the blue film she watched. We laughed, studied and she went home.

Ah! I don dey turn Bleep boy like my brother o,na girls dey rush me now,gawd help me.

Friday came and Ada came after school ready to give me the new thing she learnt, this girl no sabi say me self dey learn new styles for school.

Ebi: Ada this one you are dressed like this hope you won't kill my brother o, if anything happen to him na you I go hold,its only you he knows .

Ada: Bros nothing like that,I came for studies o,you know he is now my home teacher.

Ebi: Small time I go dey hear your voice dey scream like girl wey dem dey beat.

Me: Ada,no mind am come make we go inside. We went inside and this girl was ready for me. Ada took my dick and began to suck it as if her life depends on it,now I'm used to it so I no longer cum when she sucks me.

Ada: Go get Vaseline and rub it on my body, I brought the Vaseline and she told me to massage her body. This girl was moaning I was massaging her body,she lay down with her chest on the bed and ask me to lie on her and fix my dick, every two minutes she was changing to different position, kai! this girl dey use me practice all the things wey she dey watch. We were together for almost an hour,before my brother interrupted us, Ifeoma don show, she dey gate. See speed we use wear clothes carry book begin read.

Weldon bros not easy writing a long beautiful story here.

I dey enjoy you dey go long life for you gee.

Na this kind of thread I want dey read here, not those stupid boy posting trash that dey collect his gf or her gf broke up with dem

As it done late for where I dey I just leave Lagos last week I dey akungba now ,

I just kuku go buy something wea I go use enjoy the story more captain jack.

Where your state bros

Thanks again bro you make my day one love for you
grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2022
We sat down and did as if nothing was happening, I quickly went to the back of the house,after few minutes I came back to the room, met only Ifeoma,Ada was already in the parlour

Ifeoma: Why was that girl inside your room,I thought I told you to always be careful around that girl I don't want her to seduce you o.

Me: She hasn't done or said anything like what you are thinking.

Ifeoma: I know what am talking about I'm a girl, I see the way she looks at me angrily anytime she sees me ,as if we are quarrelling or I did something bad to her.

Me: I'm not a girl,so I'm not seeing what you are seeing. Abeg make we go parlour make I see what that girl dey do.

Ifeoma: Oyin why did you leave Ada alone and went to the back, what were you doing there? I didn't give her an answer, I just change the topic.

Me: Ada come dey go, I want to spend time with my sweetheart.

Ifeoma: Are you guys through with studies for today? Finish with her,I'll come back by 5, I just want to let you know that I am back.

Ada: Aunty thank you,that is how he always tell me to go and come back later.

Ifeoma: Oyin, you should help people with what you know, remember when you teach others you shapen your own brain. Babe I want to discuss something with you later, pls I am going home,both of you should sort yourselves out.

She left and my brother come dey laff me and Ada. We went back inside the room, but the sex drive don die,I just managed to cum inside her that day and she left for her house.

5pm exactly here is Ifeoma looking as pretty as always. Whenever this girl wants to come say something serious with me,she's always dressing sexy so I can concentrate on her alone when she's talking.

Ifeoma: Oyin,I've bought the GCE form, but I left it in school,do you still want to study accounting or you want to switch to something else.

Me: I want to become a chattered accountant in the future, so I'm not changing.

She always speaks about the future as if she knows she's never going to see that future, wherever you dey Ifeoma, know that I still have you top of my head.

Ifeoma: I would have loved for you to study law,you will be a judge why I will be a civil lawyer. She kept on saying all her normal talk about why I should study law and why accounting is a bad course here. The talk don too much.

Me: Are you promising me that of I make my papers you will have sex with me?

Ifeoma: Yes,you know I keep to my word. Oyin the rate you discuss sex these days what's happening, I hope you've not started following Ebi everywhere? Don't put sex in front of you at these young age,it will ruin your academics. That's why I don't want us to be having sex until you finish school and make your papers.

Me: So we will not have sex even of I make my papers until I finish school?

Ifeoma: I didn't say that make your papers and see what I will do to you.

Me: You are my motivation in life, With you around I can do anything. Oya come and kiss me,this girl's kissing is becoming better. Ifeoma have you started seeing other guys in school.

Ifeoma: I can't do that, why will I want to do that when I have you.

Me: You are now kissing better than before,or do they teach you that in school also?

Ifeoma: When you get to school you will know then. We romance ourselves and later went to the field to watch those playing football. We were already popular in the area so everyone knew us. I could not woo other girls in the area because they all know my girlfriend, and no guy could talk to her also,because of me. I no get power, but people dey fear my brothers,and she no go agree for any guy.

I walked her home and was going to our house when I saw Susan,I've forgotten that someone like her exist, its been almost a week since I saw her last and the last time I saw her,i told her we would see later that day.

Susan: This na the later we go see be this,continue, its Ifeoma that will tell you who to see and who to talk to,don't you know you are a guy and you should be the one controlling her.

Me: Susan you no say as you no see me make you come house make you know how I dey, you no do well

Susan: No cover the talk,its your girlfriend that told you not to see me.

Me: Why are you saying something like that, I'm preparing for my exams and we've even started, so that's why. By the way Ifeoma is not always round so how will she know if I see you. I'm going home my mom will still be back,I'll come to your house tomorrow.

Susan: Go house before your mama go flog you if she come back. see am mummy boy, I'm expecting you tomorrow, if you like no come,give me excuse again.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fikayormi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
My brain no fit gree me read all dis

I’m out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
That night I told my brother about Susan, he hissed and said, that one wet dey behave like dog wet dey on heat always, run from her,she go fight Ifeoma if you and her get anything to do. Thank gawd for elders, if not na wahala I for enter.

Next morning, I brushed, ate enough and went to see Ifeoma.

Ifeoma mom: Oyin this one you are here this morning hope everything is OK,how are your parents and siblings?

Me: They are all fine ma.

Ifeoma mom: You don't do anything at home that's why you've come this early to see Ifeoma .

Me: I didn't come to see Ifeoma, I came to see Onyeka.

Ifeoma mom: That is what you always say,before I will know,you have sneaked into her room.

Onyeka: Mumsy na me Oyin they come find na,which kind jamb question you come dey ask na. Oyin come make we enter my room jor.

Less than five minutes,Ifeoma was already with us in the room. I stayed in there house for 2 hours before I remembered I was supposed to see Susan.

Me: Ifeoma, make I go see Susan, she asked me to see her since, but I've not been chanced,I promised her I was going to come this morning.

Onyeka: That girl don dey trip for you self. Ifeoma you and that girl go still fight,you know you no say you no fit see Oyin with another girl.

Ifeoma: Fight with who and for what?

Onyeka: That girl want to take your boyfriend. Go warn her o.

Me: Onyeka, you no well,something dey do you. That girl na Ebi girlfriend, just sometimes me and her dey talk.

Ifeoma: Susan said Oyin is the guy he likes most and its him she wants.

Ifeoma: Who told you that, or where did you hear it from?

Onyeka: I went to toast her, she told me she's not interested in me or any other guy in this area,but Oyin.

Ifeoma: Gawd go punish that girl, among all the guys for area she did not see anyone to crush on but my future husband. I will go and warn her later never to come near you or talk to you in her life. And you Oyin you are not going to her house and make sure you don't talk to her again. Ifeoma began to cry, her tears melted my heart. Onyeka left the room after mocking Ifeoma,and I promised to beat him up. Ifeoma made me swear never to go out with that girl.

Me: Why are you sounding as if you saw me and her doing anything, Onyeka just told you something and you didn't even care to know if he's lying. Well I promise I won't do anything with her. Ifeoma kissed me and we almost had sex that moment if not that Onyeka walked in.

Onyeka: What are you guys doing? Oyin no try am with my sister o.

Ifeoma: Onyeka is OK, Oyin let me go take my bath.

Me: I dey go house, Onyeka I go deal wit you soon,you no get respect abi.. I begin go house. Who send this boy come enter this room Ifeoma I for don Bleep now.

I went straight to Susan's house.

Susan: I thought you won't come again, what have you been doing?

Me: I went to Ifeoma's house, I was missing her so I went to see her.

Susan: Lover boy,hope you know she would have started collecting big prick,or you don't know? Lasu boys go dey Bleep her everyday for school. This girl think say person fit spoil my love for Ifeoma. I can cheat on her, but my love for her is genuine.

Me: Susan why do you want us to see?

Susan: Relax make I give you drink,what do you care for? Do you take alcohol?

Me: Which kind one you get. You no sabi say I be Ijaw man and we dey use ogogoro do water.

She brought a cold palm wine, we both drank and her siblings also drank,she was tipsy and became touchy. I remembered I promised my love not to have anything to do with her. With my dick that was already standing, I ran to my house.

Later that evening wahala don burst.

Susan: Oyin tell that your girlfriend to mind her business and leave me alone, I'm not her problem.

Me: What is the matter?

Susan: I was going to IRA when she started barking like a dog,telling me to stay away from you. Warn that girl,or else I go show her my real color.

Ebi: Which color you want show? Leave this boy and him girlfriend or else you no go like wetin I go do you.

Susan: You are thinking you are smart Ebi I will deal with you In this Lagos. I've not forgotten what you did to me mind yourself.

Me: Susan it hasn't gotten to that level, take it easy.

Ebi: Why you dey beg her,make she do wetin dey her mind. She see small boy and girl wey dey enjoy their relationship, she wan put head scatter them. gawd punish you if you no do that thing wey dey your mind.

Susan: I go tell you say una no sabi wetin me I know. she banged the door and left the house.

Ebi: No fear her o,she no for do anything. I dey your side, you don Bleep her? How Ifeoma take know say una dey talk?

Me: No,I never even tell her anything. No be that mumu Onyeka tell her.

Ebi: Na normal thing, na because she like you that is why she go fight her. Go Ifeoma house go see her,leave Susan I go handle her matter.

Ifeoma: i know she will come and report to you. I only told her to stay away from you when she began to shout and fight me.

Me: You guys fought?

Ifeoma: She will not tell you that one, I beat her,put sand for her mouth, I even tear her clothes all her breast were outside, those boys for white house come dey laugh her.

Me: No wonder the girl dey provoke. Ifeoma you don't have to be fighting anyhow, you are now a big girl, I should be the one fighting. After much back and forth,I made up my mind not to have anything to do with Susan again.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Interesting.... More grease to your elbow
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
The next day Susan came again with threats that she'll deal with me,my brother and Ifeoma. I kept silent without saying anything. Sunday moved by,with nothing happening. My mom heard what happened and said I'm going to stay with my elder sister in the East during the vacation. I no wan hear say them kill you.

Monday I went to school, and advised myself that I should stay away from girls,because it looks like they are trouble. It seems whenever you vow to stop a thing, that is when that thing comes easily to you. I managed to finish my exams and travelled to Ai . Wow! Another world on his own. I wish I never went there at all.

My in-law was happy to come pick me from the pack. The state was a baby state, no development of any kind, all the things I'm used to doing in Lagos, no more. I was indoors all through the 5or6 weeks I stayed there. My in-law told me that when I finish secondary school I should come and school in the state, that he was going to help me with admission.

I came back to Lagos and saw my people, Ada,Susan and my sweetheart Ifeoma. I was happy to be back,I've missed sex so much for almost 2 months I never cum.

I went to Ada' s house, she wasn't around, Ifeoma was in school. I moved to Susan's house.

Me: Susan how far?

Susan: So you have the guts to come to my house, where did you travel to? Come let's go inside. She said she has forgiven me and my girlfriend and she's now seeing a guy.

Me: Who is the lucky guy? Does he stay in this street?

Susan: Lakeside, you know him na?

Me: Among all the guys na DAT bad guy you chose to go out with, besides that guy is almost thirty.

Susan: I love them older, so they can treat me well,not small boys like you.

Me: No problem, I'm going home we will see later.

Susan: Fear don catch am him don dey run,fear fear boy. oya na later bye.

yeye girl you dey find who you go put for problem. konji wan kill me,I remembered my hotel,sharperly I go there go cure my konji.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Time for the GCE was approaching,so I started preparing for the exams, I'm not so good with maths,my brother who's an engineering student was helping me with it. My mom said its a bad idea I'm taking the exams, that if I failed it will demoralise me,my brother said its a learning process for me. I saw it as a test to get what I've always wanted,sex with Ifeoma.

I told my biology teacher about the GCE, and he advised and helped me with past questions and other textbooks. I must pass this exam either devil like it or not.

Time for the exams came,my centre was in Badagry. I believed I was going to get credits in English, government, commerce and accounts. those were my favorite subjects. They pay 500 for special seat, I only paid for maths,biology and Agric. I didn't tell anybody about the special seats, except my brother,he encouraged me and gave me 2000 to pay for all the subjects, but I didn't. I collected addresses of about three guys and four girls. We promised to visit ourselves after the exams.

Came back to school and I was forming big boy,I don write GCE, and I go make at least 7credits. When people see confidence in you they want to come closer. I became very confident, I saw everyone in school like I was higher than them. Me and Ifeoma was seeing ourselves more now. She was happy I was confident I was going to make my papers. My sister bought some clothes for me when I went to Ai. so my dress sense changed a lot. one day after school I was surprised to see Ese.

Ese: Oyin it has gotten to the level that you didn't even see me all through the holiday, school resumed and you have been snubbing me,now its only you and your bad guys. i dey watch you.

Me: I traveled and when I came back I went to write Gce .

Ese: I see that is why you are now forming.

Me: Ese later I'm going home,we will see tomorrow.

Ese: Let me follow you so you pay my transport na,or you will lap me?

Me: let's be going na,where is your friend, why didn't collect money from her.

Ese: If I ask you is it bad? Abeg make we dey go before I change my mind. I don't want you to finish your money you will lap me,but don't let your thing to shook me o.

Me: How won't it,when a pretty girl I've been crushing on from years is sitting on my legs.

Ese: You have been crushing on me and you can't tell me. that is how you will use shame and loose what you want.

Me: Now I've told, I do not want to loose what is mine.

Ese: Apply officially. Send me your letter on Monday,or I may just change my mind.

Me: OK you will see my letter on Monday. chai! so this girl true true want make I friend her. o gawd I thank you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
We entered the bus and Ese really want to sit on my legs. I told her to sit that I'll pay,she insisted on me lapping her.

Conductor: Make una no lap for this my motor

Ese: Come drag us down na, Abi if I sit down you no go collect money?

This girl sat on my lap with her full ass,small time my dick was already up

Ese: wetin dey shook me? Oyin you wan kill me?

Me: I didn't say nothing, I tried adjusting my body so she won't feel my erected penis. She began shaking her body, this girl is tempting me. Ese, what are you doing? She just turned looked at my face and smiled. All these Isoko girls sabi whine waist,she wan kill me for that bus. Soon we got to our bus stop and we both talked for a while before we went our different ways.

On my way home I saw Ada, she has been avoiding me since I came back,reason I can't tell.

Me: Ada so you dey hide from me na,I come back you hear you no say make you come see me.

Ada: If I am important to you,won't you have come to check up on me,and you did not buy anything for me.

Me: Ada na wa for you, I've come to your house twice, your Mom told me you are not around, besides the thing I bought for you is at home. I no buy anything, why I dey lie say I buy something.

Ada: Thank you I'll come to the house later to see it.. We continued gisting until we got to my house, to show her I cared, I followed her to her house. It is because you want sex that's why you are following me to my house,I know you guys. I'm on my menses so don't expect anything when I come. I will collect the gift when I come,bye later. She entered and locked the gate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by zoer(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Enjoying this
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Great piece.... More

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.