Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims (15870 Views)

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers / Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Golan007: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga, fear is number 1 factor, have you ever heard of people dying during election, in UK, CANADA, AMERICA or any country things work well, Nobody wants to die, that fear alone that anything can happen while the election is taking place at the polling booth scares a lot of people to stay at home, till it is fixed then forget it, the system will be faulty.

Ask an average Nigerian about election day and see the response, he will be like it is 50/50 anything can happen, it could be peaceful or violent, but that is not the same response in countries where things work from an average voter in those countries, they are going out on election day without fear, Nigeria here where a candidate who is a sitting governor is telling the electorate if you vote otherwise you will receive tatata(gunshots)... there is a big difference...

We are all responsible for any fear.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Emperor88(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is the security votes meant for him in the first place?
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Brendaniel: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Golan007:

We are all responsible for any fear.

I'm not responsible for any fear, the system is just faulty right from the start, it wasn't supposed to be...
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Amah70: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/01/31/imo-state-owing-me-n8bn-security-votes-okorocha-faults-corruption-claims/

But after arresting development in his senatorial district as governor, what is Okorocha going to do at Aso Rock as president of Nigeria?
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Newboss(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
So this security vote thing is true. See why governorship race is as tense as presidential race
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Amah70: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
What of the university he built in his village with state funds?

Okorocha wants to become president to retake the university. Imo state government has since grabbed the university from him and converted it to state government university.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Kingosytex(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iliveforever:
So EFCC should minus the amount he’s accused of and balance him

I'm telling you grin grin
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Golan007: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I'm not responsible for any fear, the system is just faulty right from the start, it wasn't supposed to be...

Sure.

Heaven would bring Angels to change it.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Tannhauser(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Imo state is owing Okorawusa?

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

grin grin grin

Lawd, una no go kee pesin for this Nairaland

grin grin grin
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by chaloskyx: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2022
owing you or the state government?
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Hotzone(m): 1:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Before 2011, I never know sey politics is dirty as this
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by PAtoGCFR2034: 2:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Golan007:

Nothing faulty about it.

It's easy to blame the system yet, it is human beings that obtain PVCs, queue under sun and rain, vote and sign off the results from their polling booths to ward.

Abi no be the same system Soludo take become governor?

And you would think that if APC had any semblance of integrity, as they claim to be led by Mr Integrity himself , they would've kicked the corrupt, thieving, senseless one out of their party. But no , he's still there wielding federal influence.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Belleful: 2:24am On Feb 01, 2022
Let me wait for hope to reply rochas, because I believe he will surely have something to say to rochas. But like seriously, so this people don't care what we d masses can do again? Openly saying security vote is his money. D masses only good at mouth making
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Breastfeed: 2:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Make this guy shut up abeg, which kind heartless thief be this one again na undecided
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Elianawalker(f): 3:22am On Feb 01, 2022
This man got no shame
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by cardoctor(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2022
Odiegwu
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Lexusgs430: 3:39am On Feb 01, 2022
JackStephans:
Saw this clown couple of days back in Maitama.. I just dey wish say I fit slap craze comot from him body..

But i reason am say na only me my mama get.. grin grin grin

No be Germany you dey o ...... You for chop better yam, if you try am .......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga be calming down, these thieves are not respected in igbo land, the only thing protecting them is one Nigeria, that's why they are having problem on both sides( their people and the federal government)

Na hausa/Fulani and Yoruba they respect ,follow , cheers and vote for them.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by moshino(m): 4:46am On Feb 01, 2022
SlyDev:
Okoro will avoid this thread grin they don't like responsibility, they love poke nosing

Cleanse your soul of TRIBAL sentiments, and you'll have a better life.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Tzar(m): 4:49am On Feb 01, 2022
This propagandist and con artist again?! I’m surre he will start his paid lies and propaganda on TV stations again now. Anytime he has this kinds of drama I noticed stations will start airing his spinsored propaganda.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by 07kjb: 6:31am On Feb 01, 2022
oyeb15:
His election as Governor was by begging and later betraying those who made him.
His reelection was a do or die, end in inconclusive and later supplementary election. He foster himself as senator and planned to foster his inlaw as his successor. Made family members commissioners while his wife build a magnificent estate with state fund.
He was crying like a baby when Oshiomole and inec denied him his certificate of return and he is now telling us he is richer than government.

I now see the reason why it will take till Jesus come before an Igbo man can be president of Nigeria.

They use to lack common sense when they see money.

Trash
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Jomonix: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga be calming down, these thieves are not respected in igbo land, the only thing protecting them is one Nigeria, that's why they are having problem on both sides( their people and the federal government)

It's only one Nigeria that thrust these people on the south east. There types are role models in other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by chidan1214: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahaha
If this one becomes president, after robbing us blind, he will say naija dey owe am 1800 billion naira security vote.
I trust naija people
Dem go vote am in as dem vote d one wey dey there now in
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2022
SlyDev:
Okoro will avoid this thread grin they don't like responsibility, they love poke nosing
I wonder where you left your brain. Igbos don't support nonsense and nonsense people. He is a product of one Zoogeria! He got no place in igbo land and got no support. Use your brain before you open mouth to yawn dust next time.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Stanchem029: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Is there anyone here (someone reasonable and trusted) who can confirm this story?

/
Anthony m okeke is behind that account. He is a notorious scamme.r, stay away from him.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Stanchem029: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2022
West2019:
is that every month you use to post this msg here
Daily.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by West2019(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Stanchem029:

Daily.
nawoa
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by ZEBrite: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Claims accepted by me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Least 58 Senators Exiting As NASS Braces For Another High Turnover In 2023 / Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG / House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.