Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims (15869 Views)

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers / Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Brendaniel: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Golan007:

They are not respected yet they were voted and given a second term.

Thanks to the faulty electoral system...

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by DarkJeddi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
SlyDev:
Okoro will avoid this thread grin they don't like responsibility, they love poke nosing
Shut up angry

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by HilcomTech(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Okorothief
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by tnerro1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Big tiff
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Golan007: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Thanks to the faulty electoral system...

Nothing faulty about it.

It's easy to blame the system yet, it is human beings that obtain PVCs, queue under sun and rain, vote and sign off the results from their polling booths to ward.

Abi no be the same system Soludo take become governor?
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by solexybaba(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Fly weh no get tail,na God de drive cow from him yansh
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by DrMuzungu(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Roachas!!!

Roachas!!!!!

Roachas Okoroawusa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times did I call your filthy thieving name?

People of IMO owe you one big cup of NOTHING, better be thankful to the almighty God for living in Nigeria and not some organized country where you would rot in prison by now.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by oyeb15: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
His election as Governor was by begging and later betraying those who made him.
His reelection was a do or die, end in inconclusive and later supplementary election. He foster himself as senator and planned to foster his inlaw as his successor. Made family members commissioners while his wife build a magnificent estate with state fund.
He was crying like a baby when Oshiomole and inec denied him his certificate of return and he is now telling us he is richer than government.

I now see the reason why it will take till Jesus come before an Igbo man can be president of Nigeria.

They use to lack common sense when they see money.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by babtoundey(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Just imagine pumping 8 billion Naira into the state's education or health sector or even spending it to strengthen security. But no, such huge amount is meant to be swallowed by some stinking ugly fat worms.

These guys, governors, senator, honourables, ministers etc are liabilities to the state. They don't add the remove and suck the state dry.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ok. Okoroawusa sorry!

Okoroawusa ntoor gi there!
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Ojiofor: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Okorocha is a thief that looted even kitchen utensils from government house.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Bobloco: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iberiberism has really gotten hold of Okorocha
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
SlyDev:
Okoro will avoid this thread grin they don't like responsibility, they love poke nosing
Sharrap! Roach is a creation of APC! He was a very wicked governor. A thief! What do you expect from a governor who is in Tinubu's party?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:
Okorocha is a thief that looted even kitchen utensils from government house.
Dem go so drag am ehn!
He will not know peace for another 15yrs except he dies.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Brendaniel: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Golan007:

Nothing faulty about it.

It's easy to blame the system yet, it is human beings that obtain PVCs, queue under sun and rain, vote and sign off the results from their polling booths to ward.

Abi no be the same system Soludo take become governor?

faulty things sometimes works still does not make it perfect, the electoral system is very faulty, if you want to know, ask yourself how many times you have seen people like dangote, otedola( i mean people who have nothing to do with politics) but are very rich coming out to vote during election, you know why? They are scared of their lives but it is not the same in working countries, why should a citizen be scared of coming to vote if the system is not faulty, do you know how many Nigerians are scared to come out and vote.

Imagine a state like lagos with about 20 million people and yet during election the total votes is not up to 1.5 million, doesn't that tell you a lot, till the system is fixed then voters participation will be low...
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Sharrap! Roach is a creation of APC! He was a very wicked governor. A thief! What do you expect from a governor who is in Tinubu's party?

You must link your failure to Tulumbu sha grin have you ask Peter Obi "where are the bodies in Ezu River"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Invictuse: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is that what is protecting Theodore Orji n Pandora Peter Obi ?!

Brendaniel:

Oga be calming down, these thieves are not respected in igbo land, the only thing protecting them is one Nigeria, that's why they are having problem on both sides( their people and the federal government)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by seborrhic: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lordave:

How this thief is still walking free is a mystery I can’t quite unravel.

If it were in the days of Moses, this heartless robber would’ve been stoned to death publicly for gross misappropriation and embezzlement of public funds.
If Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji can not only be walking free but are elected,active members of the highest law making body in Nigeria,then oga,even the devil can walk free in Nigeria.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Brendaniel: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Invictuse:
Is that what is protecting Theodore Orji n Pandora Peter Obi ?!

If both of them are corrupt.. YES...
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nawa grin undecided

Security votes is 1billion per year for 8years. Rochas being owed. Well ok.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Cantonese: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
So now we can see how these governors claim billions of naira in security votes. We can see why many are ready to kill to become governors? So in eight years, the governors would have amassed over 100 billion from security votes.

We must ask what is the role of the police and other security agencies. They are grossly underfunded while the governors get wealthier racking in billions of naira at the security risk of the citizens.

Just imagine how much goes into the pockets of governors of the troubled parts of the north. Why would bandits and boko haram not keep on overrunning cities and villages when the amounts allotted as security votes finally end up in the pockets of governors? Why would governors not control parties when they actually are the richest by miles from security votes?

How long will we keep hoping against hope as they say? Politicians have turned this nation upside down. How can we blame the military in other countries in west Africa when their politicians have made lives difficult for them to live?
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by lamstands(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is security votes is mother's money or state money ?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Golan007: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

faulty things sometimes works still does not make it perfect, the electoral system is very faulty, if you want to know, ask yourself how many times you have seen people like dangote, otedola( i mean people who have nothing to do with politics) but are very rich coming out to vote during election, you know why? They are scared of their lives but it is not the same in working countries, why should a citizen be scared of coming to vote if the system is not faulty, do you know how many Nigerians are scared to come out and vote.

Imagine a state like lagos with about 20 million people and yet during election the total votes is not up to 1.5 million, doesn't that tell you a lot, till the system is fixed then voters participation will be low...

Voter apathy is the fault of the electorate.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
SlyDev:

You must link your failure to Tulumbu sha grin have you ask Peter Obi "where are the bodies in Ezu River"
When tulumbu tells you who killed funso Williams.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Lindodo20: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/01/31/imo-state-owing-me-n8bn-security-votes-okorocha-faults-corruption-claims/

How can they owe him security vote? Is it his father's money?

Rochas is obviously mad

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by balladin: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thief!
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by gabbasin: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
This man is a joke, being a governor makes you poor, and you fought tooth and nail to get a second term, even fought a harder battle in securing an unsuccessful 3rd term through proxy. Can a sane man invest in a venture that he knows will make him poorer? The other day, one said said he doesn't like money.
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by MansoryMX(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
JackStephans:
Saw this clown couple of days back in Maitama.. I just dey wish say I fit slap craze comot from him body..

But i reason am say na only me my mama get.. grin grin grin

Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by Brendaniel: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Golan007:

Voter apathy is the fault of the electorate.

Oga, fear is number 1 factor, have you ever heard of people dying during election, in UK, CANADA, AMERICA or any country things work well, Nobody wants to die, that fear alone that anything can happen while the election is taking place at the polling booth scares a lot of people to stay at home, till it is fixed then forget it, the system will be faulty.

Ask an average Nigerian about election day and see the response, he will be like it is 50/50 anything can happen, it could be peaceful or violent, but that is not the same response in countries where things work from an average voter in those countries, they are going out on election day without fear, Nigeria here where a candidate who is a sitting governor is telling the electorate if you vote otherwise you will receive tatata(gunshots)... there is a big difference...

1 Like

Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by mightyhaze: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
This clown with his 2 wooden left legs
Re: Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims by PrinceOfLagos: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
What of the university he built in his village with state funds?
I read it has been recovered by the government of Imo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny / At Least 58 Senators Exiting As NASS Braces For Another High Turnover In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.