Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single (28889 Views)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Dshocker(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2022
saphiere:
Take away 'rich' from your list.
If she wanted a rich guy, she would have gone for Anthony Joshua, Kidyawa or Davido. These three men have been giving her green light but she turned all of them down.

She is looking for an intelligent responsible young man. But unfortunately no Nigerian man possesses such attributes.

DAVIDO: A very irresponsible fellow. Imagine impregnating someone's child, went to see her parents then later dumped her.

KIDWAYA: A kid indeed. Very unwise kid I must say. He had sex with someone's daughter on national TV. Promising the girl heaven and earth only for him to leave the BBA house and acted as Erica does not exist.

ANTHONY JOSHUA: A bona fide misogynist. Check out how he treats his niece then compare it to how he treats his nephew.

Madam calm down,non of the guys above you mentioned was attracted to her.... Someone with an average looks and a protruding stomach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Rocks Agbada To Future Awards (photos) / Gideon Okeke: "I Love Older Women Who Are Grown & Sexy" / Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.