Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress (4542 Views)

Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by spookydee(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2022
A Nollywood actress, Kudirat Ogunro, popularly known as Kudi Alagbo, has said that her dream man for marriage is one who can make love to her 10 times in a day, Sunday Sun is reporting.

The Nollywood actress cum producer, who stated this in an exclusive interview, has over 150 movies to her credit.

Asked how best she enjoys herself when she wants to relax, Ogunro said: “Honestly, I don’t want to sound nasty.

“If it’s about relaxation, I always want the maximum of it.

As a woman, she told Sunday Sun what turns her on: “Whenever he is sucking my breast!”

On the best gift her lover has ever given her, Ogunro replied: “Gift?

“Maybe, good sex….

“You get it?”

Asked if she is open to any serious relationship or are in one already, she said: “Relationship?

“Let me just say that I am happy with my present situation.”

And on what she would look out for in the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, Ogunro said: “I love respectful, God fearing men.

“Most importantly, I love when a man is able to satisfy me on bed at least 10 times in a day!”

And then the Sunday Sun interviewer, Damilola Fatunmise, probed further: “10 times a day? Are you serious or…?”

She shot back: “Don’t worry about that sister.

“But seriously, that’s my kind of man.”

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Wawelexy(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Shebi u want to kill somebody's son? As if the 10times would satisfy her set... H0e

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Sonnobax15(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2022
shocked

8 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by yinkus6750(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2022
Many are mad, few are roaming.
She should leave the fake profession shes presently deceiving and go into full time prostitution at the nearest brothel.
With that, her aspiration might likely be met.
Nonsense, yet want God fearing man
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by chatinent: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Say you bi Npower baa?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by OMOJOHN001: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Foolish Hoe.
You can only get a JOBLESS MAN to do such for you.
Not a sensible and hardworking Man.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by konezy1(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
10times
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Das1mama: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Delilah on the beat and who's going to be the Samson?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:
Say you bi Npower baa?
LOL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Same here,I can't be with a man where the words "let us rest" will be his slogan. I can't keep myself for this long for a "let us rest" man.
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sonnobax15:
shocked
How does her statement makes her an ashawo?
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Das1mama:
Delilah on the beat and who's going to be the Samson?
See dem "let us rest" gang.One minute man spotted

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
konezy1:
10times
Yes ten times,any problems with that?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Foolish Hoe.

You can only get a JOBLESS MAN to do such for you.

Not a sensible and hardworking Man.
Dem "let us rest" gang will not let us see road. One minute man on the beat

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:
Say you bi Npower baa?
Up your game if you see anything wrong with what she said because she didn't ask for anything extraordinary.
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
yinkus6750:
Many are mad, few are roaming.
She should leave the fake profession shes presently deceiving and go into full time prostitution at the nearest brothel.
With that, her aspiration might likely be met.
Nonsense, yet want God fearing man
If you live a healthy lifestyle, you'll know she's not asking for anything extraordinary.
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Double0h7(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Premature ejaculators will come and call her a hoe grin
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Das1mama: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
See dem "let us rest" gang.One minute man spotted
Lol if i handle u, walai u no go remember your name...

6 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by mytime24(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
All for d cruise cheesy
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Hardquy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
i pity una life and family
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Hardquy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
baba GOD abeg whenever i wan marry, no go gimme girl wey go want make i dey bleep am 10 times a day everyday o, no matter how rich, healthy and strong i am

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Sheddy5(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
What about one hour a week??

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by MrBachelor: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Meet Buhari
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Zazoopk(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Na wa oh ,na sex slaves ,she want kill person, jesu whala
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by pryme(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
spookydee:
A Nollywood actress, Kudirat Ogunro, popularly known as Kudi Alagbo, has said that her dream man for marriage is one who can make love to her 10 times in a day, Sunday Sun is reporting.

The Nollywood actress cum producer, who stated this in an exclusive interview, has over 150 movies to her credit.

Asked how best she enjoys herself when she wants to relax, Ogunro said: “Honestly, I don’t want to sound nasty.

“If it’s about relaxation, I always want the maximum of it.

As a woman, she told Sunday Sun what turns her on: “Whenever he is sucking my breast!”

On the best gift her lover has ever given her, Ogunro replied: “Gift?

“Maybe, good sex….

“You get it?”

Asked if she is open to any serious relationship or are in one already, she said: “Relationship?

“Let me just say that I am happy with my present situation.”

And on what she would look out for in the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, Ogunro said: “I love respectful, God fearing men.

“Most importantly, I love when a man is able to satisfy me on bed at least 10 times in a day!”

And then the Sunday Sun interviewer, Damilola Fatunmise, probed further: “10 times a day? Are you serious or…?”

She shot back: “Don’t worry about that sister.

“But seriously, that’s my kind of man.”

The problem is you are not even thinking of what it takes to keep such a man,
Why would the man want to turn his back on other women just for you.

This is where most women loose the plot.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
How does her statement makes her an ashawo?
Birds of a feather

You want a rich man and a man that do the do 10 times a day, no be juju be that
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Truvelisback(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
10 times a day, because him no get work....

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by mickyeddi(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
May be if you find a jobless riff-raff. A real man that goes out to make money for his family does not have time for ten rounds.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
That's my kind of man, too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nonexisting: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
This makes me remember my nymphomaniac ex who liked sex like suya. We used to fucck till daybreak every friday and Saturday night and she would still be waiting for me to get back from work on weekdays. God knows I will never waste that kind of time and energy on pussy matter again.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Only a jobless man can do that
Re: I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress by Bukola94: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you live a healthy lifestyle, you'll know she's not asking for anything extraordinary.
U must be a professional mother Bleep nigga. I salute you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? / Lightskin Females Who Cant Read Or Dakskin Females Who Can Read? / +18: Is This a Hit or a Miss? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.