Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) (13905 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by 9jayes: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok well said
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
benuejosh:
Meanwhile

Lol! You really think we don't know who you are shebi? The resident grille

Shame how one of Akume's achievements is being a 2-time PDP governor. That's 8 years of the "16 years of PDP wasted years". Manna, we know you. And we know your support for APC is for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
May God punish the enemies of this Nation.

Nonsense
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by BigBashiru: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. This one just woke up from his political sleep. Which Tinubu for which president? Nigerians can never repeat the deadly mistake of 2015.

Tinubu will be President and I support him. He will make a great President!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by BigBashiru: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tinubu will be President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Youngminister(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
I'v said it befor and I'll still say it again causing Mass Hunger and Hardship is the major target for this A P C Government
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
May God punish the enemies of this Nation.

Is this not the yeye House Member from Kano?

Nonsense
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Omeokachie483: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
The site is doing well .com.
Foolishmasses78: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by NaijaBetInfo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
We have been mentioning Peter Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, Wike, Okorocha, Saraki, Makinde, and the likes.

Among all able Men, she declared her interest to run for the Presidency and she's not up to 40 years old.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, what do you think?

#NaijaBet #Election2022

Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/01/2023-why-tinubu-will-succeed-buhari-as-president-abdulmumin-jibrin/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tinubu will succede jubrin of sudan. The wailers will wail taya today. Make he succede am now. But true true na Osinbajo i want.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Muhammadson2020: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy again

I wonder how much he got this time from Tinubu bullion van

Mr senator, your vote alone cannot make Tinubu president and from the look of things , only 15% of Yoruba will vote for Tinubu if he emerges APC flag bearer which I doubt because Buhari do not like Tinubu

Tinubu isn't getting no votes from south east and south south ... You dare not mention Tinubu name in the north because they will stone you ..

How can someone who's not loved and also perceived to be extremely corrupt and geeedy becomes president undecided

U think Nigeria is governed by votes. U better wake up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

U think Nigeria is governed by votes. U better wake up from your slumber
So you gonna make Tinubu president through questionable means huh

I thought ganduje already assured him of audio 50 million votes undecided
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Mccullum: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
I won't support any one for president because it gone beyond my control, may God choose the best one for Nigeria.

I'll vote for a candidate God almighty directed me to cast it for.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Damn!!
Both Tinubu and bullhari will retire their various huts by 2023
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by wealthtrak: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
NaijaBetInfo:
We have been mentioning Peter Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, Wike, Okorocha, Saraki, Makinde, and the likes.

Among all able Men, she declared her interest to run for the Presidency and she's not up to 40 years old.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, what do you think?

#NaijaBet #Election2022

Khadijah Okunnu doesn't even have a political
party yet that she has joined! She's an indigene of Lagos Island, in
Lagos State and should have gone for a position in the State Legislature
instead. Then she can move to a higher political position down the road.
Nigerian politics demands cold-blooded calculations. I listened to one of her
interviews online with Jimi Disu on the Victoria Island-based NigeriaInfo fm
and she is well spoken with a good professional background, but she came
out late to announce herself and also she told Jimi that she has NO
political party yet!

She has to connect the dots. I wish her well though.

Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/01/2023-why-tinubu-will-succeed-buhari-as-president-abdulmumin-jibrin/
you are just giving hope to the bullion van thief. He is as dead as oshiomohle politically
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
deestoD:
FOR THOSE PLANNING TO VOTE BOLA AHMED TINUBU, NORMALLY E NO SUPPOSE BETTER FOR UNA ✍
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Next to impossible. Wake up already jibrin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy again

Mr senator, your vote alone cannot make Tinubu president and from the look of things , only 15% of Yoruba will vote for Tinubu if he emerges APC flag bearer which I doubt because Buhari do not like Tinubu

Tinubu isn't getting no votes from south east and south south ... You dare not mention Tinubu name in the north because they will stone you ..

How can someone who's not loved and also perceived to be extremely corrupt and geeedy becomes president undecided

This IPOB cannibal is high on mkporu miri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by seunjungle1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
As he take use pastor way syphoned trade market money meant for people abi?
Your name na forget.

ButterBurger:
Why Tinubu will not succeed him.
1. Buhari like osinbajo pass am.
2. Osinbajo na Christian.

3. A Muslim Muslim presidency won't appeal to stakeholders, not the people Because the people self no get hope for consideration, na only for vote Dem see the people usefulness.

4 osinbajo will earn more trust and sympathy than any other candidates.
As he don dey use prof and pastor format Tay Tay and as vice puppet. Na loyal servant.

Afterall loyalty pays na, Abi no be so

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Our people are not critical thinkers. We do not go as deep as we should when we analyze situations and scenarios. The reason Atiku has remained a perpetual contestant is the mass perception of him as a corrupt individual. Obasanjo his boss told them so.

Tinubu is in the same boat, only worse because even those who sing his praises only do so for pecuniary reasons. Most Nigerians see Tinubu as a morbidly corrupt and selfish individual.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
ButterBurger:
Why Tinubu will not succeed him.
1. Buhari like osinbajo pass am.
2. Osinbajo na Christian.

3. A Muslim Muslim presidency won't appeal to stakeholders, not the people Because the people self no get hope for consideration, na only for vote Dem see the people usefulness.

4 osinbajo will earn more trust and sympathy than any other candidates.
As he don dey use prof and pastor format Tay Tay and as vice puppet. Na loyal servant.

Afterall loyalty pays na, Abi no be so

This IPOB cannibal should change his supplier of mkporu miri.

Osinbajo is very much hated by northerners. They hold him responsible for what happened to Baba hir and Lawal Daura.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
The same Osinbajo who woefully lost his Ajah constituency in Lagos before he secretly moved his poling unit to Ikene in Ogun state.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by abrat: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I pray you don't have Cardiac arrest by the time Osinbajo is declared winner of APC primaries and eventual winner of the Presidential Election..
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Ayoefa: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy again

[/s]

Prince of Aba, instead of you to be worrying about the state of meth abuse and cannibalism in the SADEAST, you are here posting trash about issues of which you are so clueless.
Your wailing and crying is just about to hit the roof when Tinubu is named as the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by omokab: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy again

you are only ranting here. Which tinubu is not loved in south west? Who told you that only 20% loved him south west? Who told you that tinubus name can't be mentioned in the north. Everybody can't love him but he will certainly win the presidential election ins ha Allah. South west is locked down for him . I can promise you that he will get at least 80% votes. North in general he will win the majority with the looks of things . south east is not necessary but he will gather some votes in south south especially Edo and Delta. North central he will win majority of votes . pls remind me In 2023 after election.
Thanks
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by omokab: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
abrat:

I pray you don't have Cardiac arrest by the time Osinbajo is declared winner of APC primaries and eventual winner of the Presidential Election..
I don't have problem with osinbajo to win the election but I must be sincere with you. Everything you are seeing is just politics. Don't in your imagination believe osinbajo will contest the primary election with tinubu. If he does he know the consequences of it and he will not do such. All of his supporters will be handed over to tinubu to defeat whoever is challenging him at the primary and secondary election.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by shinealight(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. This one just woke up from his political sleep. Which Tinubu for which president? Nigerians can never repeat the deadly mistake of 2015.

So, who made YOU the spokesperson for the so-called ‘NIGERIANS’? After all you can only cast one vote…so isn’t it ridiculous pontificating about what Nigerians will or will not do. So, just mind your own private business pls and cast your single ballot anyhow it please you!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by Cantonese: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
“According to him, Tinubu will surely succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that the All Progressives Congress, APC’s national leader is the best candidate from the party come 2023”.

How did he use the word “surely” when he is not God? This fellow must know that tomorrow belongs toGod only.

Many presidential candidates came up before OBJ handpicked an unknown GEJ from nowhere and made him the next in 2007.

Hopefully this man controls his tongue now to avoid a painful cry if Chief Tinubu loses.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by ButterBurger: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dat one no go stop GCFR Buhari from supporting Osinbajo over Tinubu. And if the sacking of Daura and one other baboon matter is your main reason for your support for your slave master Tinubu, then you must be a blind slave so called followers of Tinubu.
So you won't support osinbajo for general election right, if he wins the APC primary.
Will you gettat and gerrarahere
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let the will of God prevails!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) by excell911: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Crazy talking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). / 5 Nigerian Companies Bigger And Richer Than Lagos and Ogun State / I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.