Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out (7395 Views)

Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by OmoTier1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
Our Auntie Dora better advise our mummy Iweala to stay in her job role else our First lady Dr Dame Chief Princess Patience Jonathan would turn her to a domestic aide!

With 2011 already gone and nothing to show for it, this government sure needs serious prayers unless Nigerians will go hungry before 2015.

At the slow pace GEJ is moving, one wonders if He is not contemplating a second/third term or some form of tenure elongation to make it 5years in office.

The Minister's list is uninspiring and I still see investors holding thier breathe for another 13months.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
OAM4J:

He might still be under consideration since no name was mentioned in the list from Lagos.
aganga is stateless grin

lagos don't want him to represent them. edo his state of origin do not acknowledge him. he is orphaned
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by agitator: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
jerseyboy:

aganga is stateless grin

lagos don't want him to represent them. edo his state of origin do not acknowledge him. he is orphaned

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so much for federal character, this is where merit wins over this fc.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2011
I see Jumoke Akinjide somewhere on the list.

Fresh air indeed
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by hercules07: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
Over capitalism was her problem when she was the minister, I think she means well for the country, she should just shed some of those world bank ethos when coming to naija, we can not afford to privatise secondary school education totally.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by toluxa1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2011

Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman, Sokoto Alhaji Yusuf Hamisu Abubakar, Mairago, Kaduna

Alhaji Nuhu Zagbayi, Niger State

Dr.Mohammed Haliru Bello, Kebbi State Professor Rufai Alkali, Gombe

Rubbish Journalism

He is Dr. Nuhu Shem Zagbayi and not Alhaji Nuhu Zagbayi. ECWA Church member for that matter.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
toluxa1:

Rubbish Journalism

He is Dr. Nuhu Shem Zagbayi and not Alhaji Nuhu Zagbayi. ECWA Church member for that matter.

Nigerians and titles. Heavens save us. He is Mr. Nuhu Zagbayi, PERIOD. Get Real
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by toluxa1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
He is actually Dr., just passed through one of His pharmacies in Minna now.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by naijaking1: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
People should be able to reject appointments they know they can't handle.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by playboy19(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
naijaking1:

People should be able to reject appointments they know they can't handle.

If na you, you go fit reject ham? You better no go back to your family cos dem go call you a bastard! grin grin grin
And friends And relatives?? Even me wey no sabi you in flesh, just seeing your id anywhere, you don die. Cos atleast, i go dey feel like sey one of "OURS" (NLander) be minister and you fit just chop belle full one day, come on here and sey you want make i supply sanitry pads cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by DisGuy: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
hmm people reject appointment, knowing full well the LEADER cant protect them from parasites

During OBJ time it was a different case entirely! full backing for the strategic ministries and they were paid extra

competent people dont do too well under spinless leaders
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by playboy19(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
Not in hell will I ever reject that kinda appointment. I don't think a ministerial post is a bad thing on your CV. Oh maybe after my first term in office though and millions of dollars in my swiss bank account but without that, you don't really expect me to throw my only chance of eating inside the national cake out the window, do you?
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Musiwa52: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
and playboy19 , why would you want to eat the nation cake. ?  We are suppose to serve and make the nation better. , why will you want to steal from the people of nigeria.

bawass take me serious.  look you there is nobody on earth. that is born by his mother, that will take our right away , and expect us not to give him a fight. And nobody in Nigeria, no matter who he is , can stop us from getting justice.

Even if Jesus came down to beg us , so that the injustice continue. we would not agree. 
You can go and ask anyone. if we dont get justice , it is the military that will settle this.

You see greed want to kill  you politician. The Yoruba says Ada ni kan je, ni ada ni kan pa le mo. It means who every eat alone, and use his 10 figures to eat and forget others, because of greed, will eat alone. And you other nigerian are greed.

You are preparing Nigeria for a civil war. I am telling you. the Nigeria army is going to be the victim of this greedy politician.   nigeria army is on my side. i am telling you with all confident

and playboy19 , why would you want to eat the nation cake. ?  We are suppose to serve and make the nation better.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by playboy19(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Musiwa, serve Nigeria my a55 and make Nigeria better? No way! Not until i have my share first, then we can start to share. That way, i can be sure that i wouldn't be among the maids serving plates of rice to Nigeria in the name of making Nigeria better.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Musiwa52: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
stop talking of your share of the national cake, we have 150,000,000 lifes  involve.

look at my facebook, does it look that we would give up without a fight. The Yoruba people have been done an injustice.  And the army is going to be victim of this. over 2000 of men in uniform.
i am a person knew by over 1,000,000 nigerian, and preach to more than 300k

we dont get justice , everybody losses. even greedy politician.  even jonathan goes home to bayelsa state.  fashola return to surulere, amachie to his house, Kwankwaso to his house. chima etc goes home.  this is how this game is going to end. anyone thinking, he can be greedy, will end up a losser. 

The bible says God love a cheerful giver. thinking injustice to the yoruba will continue is thinking like a fool.

Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Musiwa52: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
If anyone think he is smart, make he think twice.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by iyeyemi: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
Oh my God!!! Musiwa has set this thread on serious fire!!! Can't stop laughing
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Musiwa52: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
it is not a joke. they are risking their lifes . you see they the politician think nobody is listening to me. they dont not know i am famous, so they pretend like i am mad or something.  i am knew by over 1,000,000 nigerian, including pastor adeboye etc, Chris Oyakhilome, even obasanjo .  so do you think, i am famous now. while they do not know many nigerian knows me. that why you find people on the street react to my written in nigeria because many people know i will not tell lies, even many in the army.

it is about who the people trust. if you look at the list, the people jonathan picked in the south west are mostly people dont like . which only create problem for jonathan. all of them he picked in the south west except 1.  so he is making wrong decision. he only provoke the military the more.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2011
im suspecting kind of coup here shocked musiwa
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Musiwa52: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2011
Abidjan and Dakar. the people of Edo,delta and Yoruba can handle it. NO oil countries in africa. we can handle it. I know how , we can have the best economy.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YFcAmCe4PeA/TWVBHeZAxlI/AAAAAAAAADY/1M_AxAqAXzw/s1600/ciudades-abidjan.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheZGFRYXI=Q2L0AWVZLURLC3RPBMF0AW9UCW==/imgdakar4.jpg[/img]
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 24, 2011
oh my gosh! ;d ;d
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Matinho: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2011
daroz:

Insanity is a real seriuos decease, i pity this guy`s family.

Yes,I agree smiley In Medical parlance we say this dude is a victim of dementia praecox or severe psychosis.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by swiftycool(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2011
@musiwa, i am not sure if it is the drugs u have been taking or the drugs u should be taking but i must admit this is kinda getting out of hand!
i mean read all u have been writing, do u even make sense to yourself
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
swiftycool:

@musiwa, i am not sure if it is the drugs u have been taking or the drugs u should be taking but i must admit this is kinda getting out of hand!
i mean read all u have been writing, do u even make sense to yourself

Getting out of hand?

Really?

Someone had lost it mentally years ago and you people on NL were all laughing saying he is funny and entertaining when he was showing his illness. undecided

Just shows the way we Africans treat the mentally ill in our society.
Re: New Cabinet: Oby Ezekwesili Opts Out by ak47mann(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Getting out of hand?

Really?

Someone had lost it mentally years ago and you people on NL were all laughing saying he is funny and entertaining when he was showing his illness. undecided

Just shows the way we Africans treat the mentally ill in our society.
grin grin grin grin I CAN BREATH I NEED OXYGEN,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians / Germany, Nigeria's 37th State / Oladipo Diya, The Most Cowardly General Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.