Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (41067 Views)

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by ityP(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
AdaNri1:
that’s how pained you are? grin grin
E pain you sha grin grin

But I know your dad na and truthfully, dude is broke
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by donhils: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Honestly, this is mind blowing but I can assure you there aren't a lot of men who are willing to carter for everything these days. Gone are those days when you expect the man foot all your bills.

4 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Fortune118005(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:
Most times I see men asking the question of what ladies bring to the table.

Seriously, we aren't created to bring, we are to process, the man is the provider, he will bring everything for us to process.

If u give us bring sperm, we give u babies
If u give us groceries, we have to give u food
If u give a house, we give u a home
Give us frustration, and trust me, i will surely multiply it and give u hell.

In the bible, Adam had everything and had dominions over it, the woman only came to help him harvest his raw materials.

When it comes to finance, Oga it is 100% ur responsibility, I could only assist when my husband isn't making much and he had future plans or if I earn better than he does.
U can't share financial burden with me and still expect me to cater for the children, wash, cook, clean all alone and still gather enough strength for ur wahala at night.
Bringing money is the only thing a man does, why on earth will u share that very one with me? When I object, u will call me a feminist, Oga masculnist, I will not share.
Every other responsibility in a home belongs to me, while financial responsibilities must be shared abi.
Note: sharing financial burden and helping are two different things.

Oya let the insults pour 123 go.

This passage is not applicable to ALL women.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Starz825(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
One funny thing about this life be say ....
As a woman You could actually be planning not to bring anything to the table but when you finally tie the knot...you might end up being the breadwinner of the family las las!!!

Life has a way of bringing the opposite of your plans to you sometimes....

People don't really know we are in a crazy world...
The earlier you know the better for you...

Continue to dey plan dey go...life go teach you lessons.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by rickleye: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
dkickz:

You are indeed one of the astute individuals this forum is lucky to have as your analysis is unparalled and void of sentiments but facts.
Please do well to respond to my mail. It'd be nice associating with brilliant minds like you. Thanks

I am just here eating humble pie. . I'll look out for the invite and respond accordingly.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Tzar(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is the most lame, lazy, entitled and shallow narrative ever!
How can you have NOTHING to bring to the table? It may not be equal, but it MUST be something.
Even God will ask you what you have in your hand… like he asked Moses!
Most Nigerian women are just BHGS! It is not Boko Haram Grammar School o! Broke, Hungry, Greedy and Selfish!

Princess80:

Seriously, we aren't created to bring, we are to process, the man is the provider, he will bring everything for us to process.

In the bible, Adam had everything and had dominions over it, the woman only came to help him harvest his raw materials.

When it comes to finance, Oga it is 100% ur responsibility, I could only assist when my husband isn't making much and he had future plans or if I earn better than he does.
U can't share financial burden with me and still expect me to cater for the children, wash, cook, clean all alone and still gather enough strength for ur wahala at night.
Bringing money is the only thing a man does, why on earth will u share that very one with me? When I object, u will call me a feminist, Oga masculnist, I will not share.
Every other responsibility in a home belongs to me, while financial responsibilities must be shared abi.

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by huttonbanti(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:

This one don high.... The women like you dey lead their husband to in early Grave.....
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Reasonwithme2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Women like u are the reason some rich guys treat ladies like bitches and scum
U can't share with a man but u only want to collect.
My wife is not like this,infact from the day one we meet I studied her critically,there where times she even paid for me when I made some purchases without asking.after critical assessment we got married.

Any woman that can't share burden with a man Is nothing but a gold digger because from what u are saying,if your hubby gets into a difficult situation that requires perseverance and patience from you,u will dump him and run away.

To all young unmarried guys out there becareful of women like this that say I can't share problems with a man,I can't carter for a man and he will disturb me at night.this women will run away and leave you miserable when u need them the most.

Ladies like you are better of for baby mamas not marriage.

Well said, but do you and your wife share responsibilities in the house 50/50 or she helps you out sometimes when you are low..
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Reasonwithme2:
I agree with the OP. Most of all these men saying they want a woman who brings something to the table or share responsibility 50/50, and yet they will be controlling her and telling her what to do and don't do, they forget that once a woman does that (brings something to the table), it revokes you from being the head of the house, you can't make any decision without the approval of your wife. Most of them aren't submissive

Women are built to feel the needfulness of men. And loyalty and submission comes with that as long as you are needful. If they can offer something that you can offer, the loyalty and submission won't be there...
People here quoting white kind of lifestyle and marriage, they don't know that their divorce rate is higher than what we have here. Those men who share responsibilities with the women are the so called SIMP and TAMED DOG who can't even bark anymore.

You can see that some of your gender people are confused, lmao. Funny thing is, the guys you're addressing consider themselves alphas and legit redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Olosho vibe Noni.. Walai, I understand Op, buh continue.. Plenty Simpson still dey undecided
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by StreetMedia: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Obiageri clap for yourself.
Op na better marriage offcut; na them type dey wait make hubby come buy matches to light up...
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by koolaid87: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
This one na mumu

Attention seeker.

Accountability is a kryptonite to modern radical Feminists.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by KingOfTheDamned: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is purely a traditional discussion and it is for you people to discuss. Those of you that subscribe (fully) to the ideals. I don't have a problem with it 'long as you're not trying to set is as a standard for every woman/man.

Actually, feminists believe in sharing (that is not along gender lines).
'Masculinists' believe in being the heads and providers.

So, it is not feminist to say a man is the provider and it is not 'masculinist' to say a woman must co-provide/'bring something to the table'.

Masculinists are your allies- or they are supposed to be. Y'all believe the same thing. So why are you attacking masculinists in your main OP; why are you attacking men who wants to provide??

You people should be getting your terms and conditions clear o. I don't know what feminism has to do with this.

You people are sha confusing everything and want to straddle all sides.

I never knew there is a woman as intelligent as you on this platform. I want to get you preggy like yesterday. Aha

This is the first time I have sat down and read multiple comments by one individual and to cap it all off a woman? A Nigerian woman ?

You are rare. Can I get you preggy?

2 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by KingOfTheDamned: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oh, also, an interesting point I'm also noting. cheesy Now this got nothing to do with the OP. I've said it.

I believe you had to clarify that you are not a feminist because women stating their opinions has been associated with feminism. So, you wanna get to talk and be loud and set standards and oppose men but without the label of feminism. That's all right. You can choose want you want to be, just that it is undeniable that you've CHERRYPICKED some traditional standards you want to stick to.

You want to have a voice and you want to have dreams and goals, but you still believe in some traditional ideas about women, aiit? 'Cause if you were fully a traditional woman, you would have rejected education, and women running for political posts, and you'll be completely silent at all times; in real life, and you wouldn't even have a social media account.

It's not only you. Other people cherrypick too. Even alfa mails pick the best parts of conservatism and traditionalism that suits them and discard the rest, so I'm really wondering why people make it out to be some unforgivable crime when feminists (or even religious people) cherrypick. Everybody cherrypicks, and I DO too. Maybe not necessarily about the cores of the ideals we individually subscribe to.

But I'm really just wondering, and it's certainly interesting how everybody else doesn't seem to follow the stipulations of their beliefs/ideologies to a T, but start tearing and pulling their hairs out when feminists act in ways lesser than their expectations and start calling them 'hypocrites.'

If you know that you're not a spear-throwing, tree-jumping, deer-killing, hut-living, using-stone-to-create-fire Kalahari bushman, quote me to yarn rubbish because I said I cherrypick - as a feminist.

I want to get you preggy and kidnap you away forever
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by suffering: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seun must survive. Seun must chop.

I pity any hacker trying to steal information from this forum. You go only waste time and effort. I pity any miner trying to gather information from this forum. Last last, na you do yourself.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by stephenponti(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:

Read Prov 31 v1-end
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by KingOfTheDamned: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You can see that some of your gender people are confused, lmao. Funny thing is, the guys you're addressing consider themselves alphas and legit redpillers.

Hey you woman.

I want you
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by xeju: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is purely a traditional discussion and it is for you people to discuss. Those of you that subscribe (fully) to the ideals. I don't have a problem with it 'long as you're not trying to set is as a standard for every woman/man.

Actually, feminists believe in sharing (that is not along gender lines).
'Masculinists' believe in being the heads and providers.

So, it is not feminist to say a man is the provider and it is not 'masculinist' to say a woman must co-provide/'bring something to the table'.

Masculinists are your allies- or they are supposed to be. Y'all believe the same thing. So why are you attacking masculinists in your main OP; why are you attacking men who wants to provide??

You people should be getting your terms and conditions clear o. I don't know what feminism has to do with this.

You people are sha confusing everything and want to straddle all sides.
Sometimes I really feel some so-called "feminists" lack proper education talkless of know what feminism actually entail. Just imagine this one going round around feminism and masculinism and entangling them without arriving at a point
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Reasonwithme2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You can't claim alpha or head of the family if your responsibility is being shared, what is that thing that makes or qualifies you to be called the head if you need help doing it.
Be the provider, your wife is a helper, she will help you when you are low. And not sharing your responsibility 50/50. As the head of the family, shame suppose catch you if you ever mention such to your wife.
Most of these men, their parents didn't bring them up to do house chores, it was only their sisters doing it. It's now when you are married that you think you can do house chores... Ordinary market to buy things to make food, they can't try it

2 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
xeju:
Sometimes I really feel some so-called "feminists" lack proper education talkless of know what feminism actually entail. Just imagine this one going round around feminism and masculinism and entangling them without arriving at a point

Lewl.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by elantraceey(f): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
ityP:

Do am if e easy

Do what? Make money? Are you the one paying my bills?
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by KingOfTheDamned: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lewl.

Hey you woman. I want you
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Afonasa(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:
thanks dear, at least there is someone who understands. Not the wannabe redpillers who has redefined redpill to suit their own narratives

I for one think the ideology is wrong,as a man my mum trained me to know how to cook,wash and all those things she said,she said it probably because she met guys that leaves the job for her,if I get into relationship with a ladies,I know she will do those jobs more than me but I'll assist her in the best way possible, and I'll hope the same energy is returned financially, not that I'll won't do most but there's fun seeing ur woman assisting financially.

So like I said its the idea behind it,and my mum raised us up singlehandedly, I saw her work,same way I won't settle for a lazy woman that won't work...
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Fortune118005(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
You've spoken well but the truth is that no woman performs home chores 100% on her own without a help. At least not the woman of today

If there isn't a house help, the man is always present to assist in family chores. And if there's a help, it's an additional burden to the man not the woman because he is the major provider

I know married men that occasionally wash plates, take and bring their kids from school
And I know married men that occasionally sweep the compound and fetch water.

Princess80:
I didn't say I won't bring, I said I won't share financial responsibilities as u people keep saying.

Both men and women have roles to play, helping is a thing but to share ur responsibilities while I carry my own burden all by myself? Hell no.
Even in govt, there is division of power.
Most men feel as long as they bring money, thats the ultimate but they forgot that there are other roles to play and they turn blind and deaf and allows the woman to bear all the burden.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by b3llo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
dontrulee:
You're not created to bring anything to the table abi ? but you want to collect everything from the table including the table itself, continue!
hahaha..... Very funny but true. Death befall all SIMPs
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by FirmTR(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jeon:

AND I DON'T CARE.... she is a wife to someone else if she is not a wife to you.

I can't marry someone with such reasoning.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by TheiaTalks: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
ProphetofOdin:
Una like trouble for this forum ehn!!!!
Where una dey even get power for these online quarrels? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Likeeeee grin
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
We're into more than madness.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Aaae: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lazy things everywhere
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Jeon(f): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
FirmTR:

I can't marry someone with such reasoning.

None of my business...

LIKE I SAID EARLIER "I DON'T CARE" angry

3 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Emperor88(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
rickleye:
I'll be frank and not coy. You must be the dumbest woman on this forum.
However, my senses are also telling me that the nonsense you dropped is just to seek out attention.

You have no idea what feminist means - equal opportunity for male and female. To them there are no male only roles and female only roles in society. What a man can do , I can do better - My response - You CAN"T.

" we are not created to provide but to process " No feminist says this. This is where you lose your diatribe.
Then you quote the bible and mention Eve. Like she is the best example out there. Her husband gave her detailed instructions of what to do and not to do. Yet she couldn't keep and relay simple instructions.

You not subscribing women to bring anything is what makes women, illiterates - not being sent to school. if all they do is sit down at home waiting to be impregnated , or given money to make food , turn a house to a home.

I do not and will not be involved with a lady who doesn't think she can do more with her life than what you mentioned. She is to be a "helpmate" an assistant. Both contributing with their skills to the success of the union.

I can buy groceries and cook so why do I need you to process.
I can adopt a child or get one through surrogacy, so why do I need you to process.
I can stage a house and buy homely stuff, so why do I need you to process .
When I get frustrated, I will go see a therapist, so lady why do i need you to process?

I do more than " bring the money" and when I decide to settle down - She better do more than "process"

Anyways, If you want to escalate your backward thinking to a voice call , I may be available.
Don't be surprise that they are a lot of ladies like her outside there....Our Parents no try at all, imagine the kind of girl child this one will bring up.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I never knew there is a woman as intelligent as you on this platform. I want to get you preggy like yesterday. Aha

This is the first time I have sat down and read multiple comments by one individual and to cap it all off a woman? A Nigerian woman ?

You are rare. Can I get you preggy?

Magnoliaa??

Just like that??

Nothing suppose move me sha

We're into more than madness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.