Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

He Denied Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Denied Her (1245 Views)

What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / He Denied The Pregnancy, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Denied Her by bouboubee(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
roomie,i have being employed as a counselor to ma girlfriend but i don't know what advice to give her.kindly help us out, my girlfriend got pregnant for her boyfriend,who in turn denied and sent her out,meanwhile she told me as her closest friend that she cant abort the pregnancy(due to some reasons best known to her)okay,as a God fearing girl,i gave her my support,despite her boyfriend's shortcomings.when the pregnancy was like 3-4 months,she got a miscarriage.all this happened like 10mnths ago.just yesterday,my friend sent me a mail,telling me that this so called boyfriend is asking her to marry him, funny i guess?she wanted my opinion,bt sincerely i can not say a word to her,until i hear from u guys(though i have an answer for her,but i want to be sure am not being irrational
angry
Re: He Denied Her by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mayb d dude wz nt ready back den
ask ur frnd wat she feels bout him n den u can always change or say wat u wanna say 2 er
Re: He Denied Her by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
That was a joke right
@OP, Tell your friend that there is fire on the mountain
Re: He Denied Her by Nekai(f): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
First of all, is he "asking" her if they could get married, or did he propose to her? There is a huge difference there and I am thinking the former. If he asked her outright, she would have called you saying that she either accepted or turned down the proposal.

Second of all, it seems like this is coming out of the clear blue sky as far as you are concerned, so either they have been meeting discreetly for the last couple of months, or they have not talked at all, and this marriage talk is being used by this guy as a tool to get her to start talking to him again.

Third of all, this guy seems like a total loser. He caused her stress that very well may have contributed to the miscarriage (which could have killed her too btw). When the dead fetus slipped through her legs, where was he? Did he breathe a sigh of relief and go out for drinks, or was he there in the hospital to support her?

Maybe you have more info that would paint him in a better light. Assuming that he is as much of an asshole as he seems on paper, you need to tell your friend that she shouldn't even give him the time of day.
Re: He Denied Her by Cuddlemii: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
Here we go again. The typical girl flick discussions on nairaland where its always about their friend or sister and they believe every bad event, screw up and mistakes would end with a fairytale or love. Evident in topics like

"inlove with 2 brothers" : A man would rather pick a lady that his brother and himself has shagged because women are that scarce
"could i pursue romance instead of a relationship" : like she has the liver
"i told his sister to tell him off for me" :instead his sis didnt tell u he is doing u a favour
"why are skinny lepa girls jealous of big butt" : advertisement or you are consoling yourself
"Now its an ex pregnant chick was proposed to by her former baby daddy" : is the world that crystal clear and always black and white?

It would be nice if the world was like this sha.
Same ol gist.

@op,
my advice is this, tell her your answer and yes you are rational
Re: He Denied Her by omega25red(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2011
beat me once shame on you beat me twice shame on me.

your friend needs to find another man who would be willing to take on responsibility even when things are really rough. i dont care if he wasn't ready back then because everyone knows the consequences of unprotected sex. tell her to run from that spineless looser
Re: He Denied Her by bouboubee(f): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2011
Thanx y'all 4 imploring ur logical prowess on dis, rily aprc8. From all indications n my 'interrogating sessions'wit my girlfrnd,she's still in luv wit d guy,bt scared of d outcome if she says yes his proposal
Re: He Denied Her by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2011
Hmmmmm this is tough. Am sure no matter how much u advise her,she has already made up her mind.really I don't make it a habit of advising people cuz people don't change. Do your best and advice her and if she goes ahead and marries the guy,don't sleep over it.
Re: He Denied Her by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2011
So confusing
Re: He Denied Her by Blakjewelry(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2011
Well, i dont normally like to give advice without knowing the full gist. But since the game has now turn and she claims she still luv's him, she is in a better position to make demands. Her demand should be quite simple, ''IF YOU WANT TO MARRY ME GO AND SEE MY PARENT AND SET THE MARRIAGE BALL ROLLING''. And she should not be decieved into having sex again until after the marriage.my reason, Because i think every deserve a second chance.
Re: He Denied Her by kpolli(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2011
she shud tell the guy to go n die. . . . . .

when she needed him, he sent her away
Re: He Denied Her by Nekai(f): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2011
She's in loooooove with him after he decides to pop back up out of the clear blue sky. Give me a break. Please tell her to move on to bigger and better and stop thinking about this lunatic.
Re: He Denied Her by r231(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Kiss Myth? / 8 Body Language Signs That She’s Attracted To You / A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.