Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ (23937 Views)

Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by TheOmoney(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2022
checkmatez:
Can she proved she didn't worked her posting to Abuja, even worked her posting to a better PPA. Because they rejected you then Nigeria is bad. The course studied don't really have any business with the intended office.
Nonsense news

I beg to decline....As long as human minds and brain are in a place....A psychologist can function effectively there....so the course of study shouldn't be questioned....bet me...in that same office are graduates of Islamic Studies who can't spell Nairaland!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by LandMann: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2022
After working her posting to Abuja and the PPA you want Nigerians to join you guys in fighting her rejection because the corruption you all started didn't end in her favour. Thunder strike all of you there. Useless people

10 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Newyorkitis(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
That's what more more than 90% of the Youths face in Nigeria daily because they have not arrived or because they have no connection.

But!

We don't whine about it, otherwise the media space will not contain it.

One good thing about those without connections is that they have developed Thick Skin as part of their CV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Opeyemic01: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
jiz:
She might be brilliant and not intelligent and has nothing to offer the company. A company has right to accept or reject corp member and that's the fact.

But she was intelligent enough to later ask for rejection letter which they dragged until she stood her ground, they won't accept her yet they won't still reject her to try her luck elsewhere peacefully, isn't that bad?...please always read to understand not to comment

4 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by hezekiah84(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Both the MD and AGM are in deep shit because their job is on the line

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by victorazy(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
checkmatez:
Can she proved she didn't worked her posting to Abuja, even worked her posting to a better PPA. Because they rejected you then Nigeria is bad. The course studied don't really have any business with the intended office.
Nonsense news

First checkmate the acceptability of your grammar to the ears before antagonising people you don't know.

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by jclassiq(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
jiz:
She might be brilliant and not intelligent and has nothing to offer the company. A company has right to accept or reject corp member and that's the fact.

Then she should have been outrightly rejected with a good reason, and not the funny games they began to play. That is senseless .

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Meteng: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
checkmatez:
Nonsense news
Oil dey your head
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by joyandfaith: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2022
jiz:

Company shouid have done when she first reported instead of giving excuses.
The only thing i can say is that rich ones also cry and injustice would go around no matter your status in society.
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Meteng: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
victorazy:

First checkmate the acceptable possibility of your grammar to the ears before antagonising people you don't know.
He didn't claim to be an English language professor, oga professor. Face front
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by audubash: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
During my NYSC it's only those with political connections get Abuja nd lagos talk less of oil and gas agency, madam it's just that ur pol. Connect that is not enough.

2 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by victorazy(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
hezekiah84:

I think they are first afraid of the guys merited title (first class) their jobs are in trouble. grin
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by notttty(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
In 2011 faan rejected my nysc posting letter. Infact the HR woman I met told me to my face to go find another ppa and come back for rejection letter because faan has accepted her quoter. I quielty left and was fortunate to be accepted at gtbank. Fast forward to 2013 after service I was still at gtbank when I met a customer (woman) after attending to her complains she quietly asked me if I like my job here n I said NO but I don't have a better option. She took my phone number and asked me to send her my full name.
Today I'm in level 12 with faan. That witch that rejected me in Lagos that year was a clerical staff and just got promoted to level 8 last year.
Nigerian civil service na witch craft abi cult group. Most times the MD are not aware of this shenanigans but some low level staff takes it upon themselves to be the spokes person of the witches by acting like evil people sent from your village

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Newyorkitis:
That's what more more than 90% of the Youths face in Nigeria daily because they have not arrived or because they have no connection.

But!

We don't whine about it, otherwise the media space will not contain it.

One good thing about those without connections is that they have developed Thick Skin as part of their CV.

Does this even make sense to see, hear and say corruption, yet wallow in it and not say anything?.. sometimes we act like one Marvel Avengers would come rescue this country.

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by jugbada(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2022
I was a victim of such too, I was posted to Borno House of Assembly and Borno Local Government Council Affair but I was rejected in both places because I don't have any back up from Abuja. I was eventually taken to a school where I completed my clarion call. Just to let you guys know I'm Political Scientist.

6 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by nairavsdollars(f): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2022
In a normal country, that MD should be fired with immediate effect..it shall never be well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Meteng: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2022
hezekiah84:
You will sack them, Abi? If they sack every employer that rejects corpers, how many do you think will remain?
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by victorazy(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Meteng:
He didn't claim to be an English language professor, oga professor. Face front

Bros I know! I didn't abuse him, I only advised him.
Na you wey dey drink panadol for another person headache I think get small issues in head. Plz shake your head small to be sure brain is inside (advise)

2 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Meteng: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Rubbish!

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by victorazy(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2022
notttty:
In 2011 faan rejected my nysc posting letter. Infact the HR woman I met told me to my face to go find another ppa and come back for rejection letter because faan has accepted her quoter. I quielty left and was fortunate to be accepted at gtbank. Fast forward to 2013 after service I was still at gtbank when I met a customer (woman) after attending to her complains she quietly asked me if I like my job here n I said NO but I don't have a better option. She took my phone number and asked me to send her my full name.
Today I'm in level 12 with faan. That witch that rejected me in Lagos that year was a clerical staff and just got promoted to level 8 last year.
Nigerian civil service na witch craft abi cult group. Most times the MD are not aware of this shenanigans but some low level staff takes it upon themselves to be the spokes person of the witches by acting like evil people sent from your village

Wow!!!
This is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Tumbulum: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2022
And some people will die defending the country. This is just the many reasons why some of us keep laughing when calamity falls on the contraption.

3 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Meteng: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2022
victorazy:

Bros I know! I didn't abuse him, I only advised him.
Na you wey dey drink panadol for another person headache I think get small issues in head. Plz shake your head small to be sure brain is inside (advise)

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by snoopz: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
If you think Nigeria is for everybody, you dey booze o...
Md wey be govt official no dey around?? Total BS baba dey office dey wait for those wey get connections so they dey can be indebted to him
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by luminouz(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
flemsy15:
This is wrong, but like I always say, an average Nigerian is corrupt. But when it doesn't favour us, we call it injustice; when it favours us, we call it grace. If the corp member had the connection of any top official in the agency, I'm sure the family would have taken 'wine' to the official to inform him/her.
Like the person above me already said, you might be surprised she used connection to be posted to Abuja.
You nailed it.

Nothing to add
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by victorazy(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Meteng:

grin you dey craz o! grin
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by ShaqFu: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2022
I'm not surprise. This is exactly what they do, reject poor man pikin and deprive them of juicy positions even though they are worthy of it.

Things like meritocracy is thrown out the door with these set of people. Nonsense.
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Meteng: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2022
victorazy:

grin you dey craz o! grin
grin
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Muhylonaire007: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2022
RedEnergy:
All this drama for what exactly? Let her find another PPA, it's not a do-or-die affair that she must work for OGFZA. They have the right to reject or accept her or pick whom they like. She is pained because it is a lucrative big shot organization. If they post her to a school inside a jungle in Zamfara now, she will reject it and run her posting to where she likes to workgrin. Shoe get sizes. The Elite want to roll with the Elite, that's Nigeria for you.

You didn't read the part that said "she wanted the company to sign her rejection letter"?
No you didn't see that, coz your fingers were faster than your brain.

No offence sha, probably you never smell anything nysc, when e reach your turn, no collect rejection letter. Ode

3 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by kuuljay(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2022
She would have stood a better chance of she could speak Housa,

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by BillionKnights: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2022
checkmatez:
Nonsense news
Comments like this always remind us there is no hope for this country cry

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by HenryWilliams(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Elsueno:
grin

Sorry ma sister, I remembered during my NYSC my ppa refused me too, as the son of an ordinary honest Nigerian, I nor to care sef, cause I already knew the reality on ground, I was eventually posted to one school village, sha, d principal told me, wether u stay or go AWOL na u sabi & gave me like 12 copies of clearance form signed & stamped grin

I did try to teach but the students ain't even interested in coming to class more than once a week......I almost got married in dat village, .....like village elders go call me, and say make I choose girl to marry...but my dad refused when I told him grin

it's actually 11 copies....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Clocked 30 In July, Can I Still Make It To Nysc? / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.