Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ (23914 Views)

Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by toffyz(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2022
This is just a Tit-for-Tat Jor
I'm super sure she worked her way to that PPA when in camp.
Now it's time to face the consequences of her actions.
To me no cheating here.
She deserved what she got

Nice day everyone!
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by BillionKnights: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
flemsy15:
This is wrong, but like I always say, an average Nigerian is corrupt. But when it doesn't favour us, we call it injustice; when it favours us, we call it grace. If the corp member had the connection of any top official in the agency, I'm sure the family would have taken 'wine' to the official to inform him/her.
Like the person above me already said, you might be surprised she used connection to be posted to Abuja.
You people should stop saying "if she had the opportunity/connection".. don't people have rights to complain against Injustice in this country anymore? Must you assume that the victims are always guilty.
This is just disgusting

3 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by BillionKnights: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Gurge:
It is good for children of the rich to have a taste of what the children of the poor go through in this country.
Oh.. They were the ones that stopped your parents from working hard. Clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by ojib(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2022
The same thing happened to me in Kwara state in the year 2012. I was rejected by the state ministry of power and energy for lack of political connection. I was there with a DISTINCTION in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
I later served at the GSS Maraba Ilorin as an Assistant Basic Technology teacher..

To God be the Glory.

2 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by samsard(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2022
checkmatez:
Can she proved she didn't worked her posting to Abuja, even worked her posting to a better PPA. Because they rejected you then Nigeria is bad. The course studied don't really have any business with the intended office.
Nonsense news
How many corp members posted to schools as their PPA studied education? Just STFU. A psychology graduate can work in human resource department or any department that requires general knowledge. 70% of corp members will teach when they didn't do education, yet this MDA all of a sudden requires only specialized knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Deji258(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Someone should explain to me usefulness of her course (psychology) in Oil and gas firm.. I studied mineral and petroleum resources engineering I was CNN posted to vocational school.. it is only senior secondary class(SS 1-3) that has table and chair for the students
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by federal9: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2022
They call them first-class because they are special. They get the best PPA before considering 2'1, and 2'2.

I am sure she didn't work anything. The guy on FP said shit.

2 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by luizpippo(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2022
jiz:
She might be brilliant and not intelligent and has nothing to offer the company. A company has right to accept or reject corp member and that's the fact.

Where did you arrive at the fact that she had nothing to offer the organization?

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by dchem(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2022
I have read with shock the reaction of many people who have commented so far. We are indeed a terrible nation. Many of those who commented did not even read the post, but jumped in to leave a comment to show their joy on how the rich is suffering what they have suffered.

I am not surprised with the leaders we have, because it's a prototype of who we are. A majority of us are sadist and selfish and hence we can only elect sadistic and selfish leaders.

Nigeria is in need of a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by donhils: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2022
That's the Nigeria we are living in. I was rejected in the ministry of health back then too
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Yadid(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Allnacruise:
My husband and I made moves. Don't ask what moves. We're Nigerians. Our daughter cannot suffer INJUSTICE while we're alive

Hmmmmm

Thank you for highlighting that part. Clearly shows the woman and her husband are also complicit.
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Babatunde7109(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Injustice again!

Everything that doesn’t go in one’s favour now is injustice. Issorait!
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by chidi2003(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2022
victorazy:
They
Nigeria will never get better; why? The answer is simple: Nigeria situation is a true reflection of our different communities, We are bad!

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by seyz91(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2022
You said it all
Raxxye:
Una no know say dis country don cast since?
In this Nigeria, the son of a nobody cannot become somebody without knowing somebody!

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by rhektor(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2022
checkmatez:
Can she prove she didn't worked her posting to Abuja, even worked her posting from camp to get a better PPA. Because they rejected you then Nigeria is bad. The course studied don't really have any business with the intended office.
Nonsense news

Assumptions?

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by adecz: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2022
⏩⏩⏩Na una go connive with NYSC
authorities to post her to such a
lucrative PPA.

You can't just get accepted in such
places without 'backbone', because,
don't be surprised that they may
even be paying Corpers 50k or more
per month, with high probability of
being retained.

Look for a secondary school PPA and
dem go take her sharp, sharp.

Na longa throat dey worry una❌❌❌
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Passionate888: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Which corruption Buhari dey fight sef? This is one of the corruption Jonathan was talking about
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by apacheguy: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2022
checkmatez:
Can she prove she didn't worked her posting to Abuja, even worked her posting from camp to get a better PPA. Because they rejected you then Nigeria is bad. The course studied don't really have any business with the intended office.
Nonsense news

This is the mentality that has kept us on this terrible path. She influenced her posting to Abuja or not, let's first attack the corruption that has been identified, that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt and we'll talk about that later.

With this mentality of yours, what you're trying to say is that we fight any act of corruption since it is possible she influenced her posting to Abuja even though that assertion is yet to be proven

3 Likes

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by targetjobspace: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2022
cheesy

ivolt:

No she can't proved it and she doesn't need to.
BTW, why are you angry that a corrupt system is being exposed?
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by VTJN(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2022
notttty:
In 2011 faan rejected my nysc posting letter. Infact the HR woman I met told me to my face to go find another ppa and come back for rejection letter because faan has accepted her quoter. I quielty left and was fortunate to be accepted at gtbank. Fast forward to 2013 after service I was still at gtbank when I met a customer (woman) after attending to her complains she quietly asked me if I like my job here n I said NO but I don't have a better option. She took my phone number and asked me to send her my full name.
Today I'm in level 12 with faan. That witch that rejected me in Lagos that year was a clerical staff and just got promoted to level 8 last year.
Nigerian civil service na witch craft abi cult group. Most times the MD are not aware of this shenanigans but some low level staff takes it upon themselves to be the spokes person of the witches by acting like evil people sent from your village
wow! Lucky you

Who go ask for my number bayi wink
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by sirqeeboi(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Parents later made move to get her another ppa of their choice. Hadn't been she was accepted we won't hear anything...why didn't they allow nysc to repost her?

Corrupt parents accusing ppl.
Nigerians only talk when things didn't benefit them.
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Whom who comes to equity must come with a clean hands. Can her parents swear they did not sort for her to be posted to Abuja, if possible to that same office in which she was rejected?
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by MoneyGoDrop: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2022
Nigerians only hate corruption when it works against them. They are just angry that their power no reach that office.
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Kccheechy(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2022
Raxxye:
Una no know say dis country don cast since?
In this Nigeria, the son of a nobody cannot become somebody without knowing somebody!
that’s a lie!!! If you know God, you need no other connection. It might also be that her rejection can be a blessing in disguise.
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Kccheechy(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Animegirl:

The parents and the girl didn't get the memo. I guessed why the agency took time was because they were waiting for "oga at the top to give them a call".

Everything in Nigeria is now connection, especially here in Abuja. Your degree and qualification is just to make work easier for your connectors aside this nothing.

Oga, God is the only sure connection. If you have God, you need no other connection
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by bbamusa: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
what is a psychologist looking for at Oil and gas working place? shift make i sit down abegi!
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Automolite: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2022
undecided undecided..no be today PPA dey reject corpers now. Why u take am personal.
NYSC send my guy go govt girls school. Principal reject am sharply..say na only females dem dey accept or male corper wey read core subject..
My guy jejely move. cool
Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Kccheechy(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2022
With the way Nigeria is currently, if you don’t know God, you are on your own. Where God says you will be is where you will be. Whether the managing director wants it or not.

1 Like

Re: OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2022
notttty:
In 2011 faan rejected my nysc posting letter. Infact the HR woman I met told me to my face to go find another ppa and come back for rejection letter because faan has accepted her quoter. I quielty left and was fortunate to be accepted at gtbank. Fast forward to 2013 after service I was still at gtbank when I met a customer (woman) after attending to her complains she quietly asked me if I like my job here n I said NO but I don't have a better option. She took my phone number and asked me to send her my full name.
Today I'm in level 12 with faan. That witch that rejected me in Lagos that year was a clerical staff and just got promoted to level 8 last year.
Nigerian civil service na witch craft abi cult group. Most times the MD are not aware of this shenanigans but some low level staff takes it upon themselves to be the spokes person of the witches by acting like evil people sent from your village
Is not only in Civil service. You are meant to receive insult even from a Malam gateman while on job hunt. You may even be telling the Malam "Oga, please help".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.