Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) (6830 Views)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Abia 2023: Ikpeazu's Deputy CoS, Don Ubani Visits Alex Otti, In Secret Meeting / Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2022
BREAKING !!! Abia 2023: Pro Buhari Group endorse Chidia Maduekwe

Ahead of the 2023 Gubernatorial elections in Abia State, frontline Governorship Aspirant and Chieftain of the All Progressive's Congress, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe has received the backing of President Muhammadu Buhari's official Support Group known as the Buhari Media Organization (BMO).

BMO, the official media support group of President Muhammadu Buhari, made the declaration on Wednesday in Abuja during an interactive session with Dr. Chidia Maduekwe during which he disclosed his intention to contest for the No1 position in his home state.

According to the group Dr. Chidia who is also the current Chief executive officer / Managing director of the Nigerian Film Corporation (NFC) , possesses the required qualities needed to govern Abia state.

The group in different statements made by the Director General of the Organisation, Seyi Adebayo and it's secretary Kassidy Maduekwe on its behalf of the group, threw their weight behind Dr. Chidia their total support while stating that he ticks all the boxes to retool the state's economic current woes.

The event which held at the group's head office at Utako had in attendance Chieftains of the All Progressive's Congress and renowned Media influences they include DG Voice of Nigeria, Osita Okechukwu , Mr. Fola Harry , Chukwudi Enekwachi amongst others. 
Highlighting the reason behind their support the group disclosed that Chidia Is well experienced having served in various entrepreneurial, parliamentary and executive leadership capacities.

Enekwechi said; " He has the organic idea to make Abia a renewed environment for development of the people.  I want to say that Dr. Chidia Maduekwe is the best among All those that have indicated interest or about to indicate interest to contest for the Governorship.  
"I say this not because I am a praise singer but I say it out of conviction, having heard him out in terms of the condensed manner with which he has made his presentation believing that when his manifesto comes out we shall have a broader overview of what he plans to do for Abia people and I am very much concerned about how out people will develop.  
"How their lives will improve and I believe that Dr. Chidia Maduekwe has the solutions to the challenges confronting Abia. I believe that he matches up to the personalities of the likes of Gov elect Soludo currently. We are proud of Dr. Chidia Maduekwe and I assure that he will be the next Governor of Abia state.
Earlier in his address Dr. Chidia lamented the current deplorable economic and infrastructural condition in the state, giving assurances to instill good governance in the state.
Responding to questions from the media Dr. Chidia succinctly explained how he intends to govern the state when elected, while pledging to prioritize Education, Energy and Economy. 
His words; I am prepared to give Abia people good governance that will be centered on agenda 3 E’s and I as the core pillars of my good governance program.
"We shall make EDUCATION our top most priority since we must build on our strength and not on our weakness. Education here connotes both formal and informal education. 
The value of education with its accompanying value chain must be brought back to the front burner if abia must unlock her highly rated God given potential to be counted as one of the Nigerian states leading our country in different spheres of human endeavor. No Abia child shall be left behind. Associated educational infrastructural development shall be pursued all through its value chain. 
Unveiling his plans on Energy he disclosed his intention to make Abia a topmost green and renewable Energy state in Nigeria. He said "Most of our oil wells in Abia state are capped over gas wells, from the gas fields of Owaza we shall work with relevant federal government agencies to encourage Abia to tap into their God given resources in the compressed natural gas -CNG sector. National grid shall become a secondary source of power in the Abia state after 24 months we mounted the saddle. There shall be a natural gas revolution with associated productivity and advantages of the entire value chain.
On Economy Chidia analysed his plan to build a smart economy by putting in place infrastructure for the state.
Chidia harped on restoring "Aba" the state's largest commercial city it's glory days describing it as a national duty that will rub off in no small measure to Nigeria.
Other plans highlighted by Chidia include;
(1.) Abolishment of the humongous drawings of security vote to a collectively acceptable limit not exceeding 20% of the current monthly drawings. 
(2.) Urban renewal authority bill to be passed by the State Assembly shall focus on ensuring three cities in Abia take the center stage with infrastructural developmental stride. These cities in other of priority shall be;
[1.] ABA- The Enyimba City, to transformed into the Commercial city for Nigeria and the sub regions 
[2.] UMUAHIA - transforming the state capital seat of power for administration and leisure  
[3.] OHAFIA - putting in place the Innovative and Digital city of Abia state 
Concluding, Chidia urged the organisation and well meaning Abians to support his quest to lead the state to greatness.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413844/breaking-abia-2023-pro-buharis-group-endorses-chidia-maduekwe-photos/

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Wait, is Alex Otti still in that race?

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Olamila: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Abaa kayri junior brother grin

3 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2022
This one no look fit, Abaribe all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Electricity distribution companies is it every month that you guys increase tariffs?

Very soon Nigerians will start paying 1k for only one 1kwh unit, if we continue like this! shocked

No wonder more & more people are inventing new ways to.....

The few remaining loyal customers u guys have, u are increasing their hardship by inflicting reckless insensitive increment of tariff on them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2022
We already know what happens to anything Buhari touches����

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Liamm(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
This one no look fit, Abaribe all the way.
Abia State has been run aground under PDP leadership. I think it's high time they opt for a different party. That state is a mess!

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2022
grin Abia is long gone, PDP is evil
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by McGg: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2022
sunnywee:
Good morning Sir all, Please help me. I am being bullied and harassed by online lending apps. Please I beg you, help me. Suicide on my mind. I promise to sort you out small. I beg you please

Find a way to pay them to avoid the embarrassment
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2022
I don't know who he is but whoever should please save that state. Anything is better than that their cursed governor !!

That governor should be a case study in failure and I pray he spends the rest of his life in prison after he steps down

I have never been to Abia but all the pictures I see online and the people from there I have met has told me the true story . It's unimaginable that such a bad leader can exist in the 21st century

3 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by sameks08(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2022
But we don't really know him but in other ways I wish you all the best in your quest
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 7:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Liamm:
Abia State have been run aground under PDP leadership. I think it's high time they opt for a different party. That state is a mess!

Honestly!! Any party other. Than PDP should save then please. Even Sharia party at this point should be a better alternative. !!
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2022
sunnywee:
Good morning Sir all,
Please help me. I am being bullied and harassed by online lending apps.
Please I beg you, help me. Suicide on my mind.
I promise to sort you out small. I beg you please
lmao
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by sunnywee(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2022
McGg:

Find a way to pay them to avoid the embarrassment

One kobo like this I don't have and don't know where to get till Month end.
That's why I am here for help �
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I don't know who he is but whoever should please save that state. Anything is better than that their cursed governor !!

That governor should be a case study in failure and I pray he spends the rest of his life in prison after he steps down

I have never been to Abia but all the pictures I see online and the people from there I have met has told me the true story . It's unimaginable that such a bad leader can exist in the 21st century

then leave the matter for those of us living in Aba.All of you guys repeat heresay as facts.By the way, ouk that devastated Abia is now in Apc.
point is ,it's people not party that gives bad leadership
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2022
eduj:

then leave the matter for those of us living in Aba.All of you guys repeat heresay as facts.By the way, ouk that devastated Abia is now in Apc.
point is ,it's people not party that gives bad leadership

I have met people who are from there and live there and they comments even paint a worse and more dire picture so you are likely a liar or a paid propaganda goon

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Tumbulum: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2022
For having the BMO tag connected to his ambition,he should consider himself to have failed before even starting.
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Abia State is not that bad as people portrayed in the media. I have been to Umuahia couple of times, I can bet you that state is far better than most states in SW. Almost all roads in Umuahia are motorable. It's only Aba that you will see few bad roads, especially Port Harcourt Road, I think this is due to years of negligence by previous government.
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Abia had better go and look for Alex Otti or someone else worthy.
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I have met people who are from there and live there and they comments even paint a worse and more dire picture so you are likely a liar or a paid propaganda goon

the point still is, you've never lived in Aba. I have been on this forum long enough to discredit your accusation of being a paid propaganda goon.

And I have traveled across Nigeria enough to realize that every city or state has its slum and that Nigeria is far off from modern development.

in terms of roads , agbara in ogun isn't better off than Aba- even many towns in Lagos are worse off than Aba.

why is it only Aba always with you tribalistic e-worriors ? is it that you haven't been to agbara ? or to ajengunle ? or to the slum towns of Abuja ? or to the waterfronts of pH ?

you guys better begin respecting yourselves oh .

And when you talk of another party ,is it the one with ouk ? Abia's first governor since return of democracy ?
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by kenben: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2022
I can see osita Okechukwu in this picture. Is he out of EFCC detention?
Re: Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
smiley
When ever i see Abia state in the News i feel like crying and shedding tears. What a State

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon / Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria / Gej's End Of Year Appraisal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.