Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (851878 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
haaryobhami:
Good evening house ,how do I send money from uk to Nigeria without much charges pls ? Need to do it urgently

World remit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
whiteMandingo:

Omo, everything require assitance for this country..... so after registering and filling my profile on the cbn trade website, i just sit and wait, how/when will i know if my application is succesful.
the ASSIST u mentioned, is it at cbn or local bank level?
dnt wait.. go to the bank… the branch you filled on trade portal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
haaryobhami:
Good evening house ,how do I send money from uk to Nigeria without much charges pls ? Need to do it urgently
lemonade app
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SHOPPERS(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Yes

What about if you've not worked up to 6 months in the said company?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by O111: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please, do I need to have a schenghen visa if travelling from the UK to Nigeria?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
SHOPPERS:

What about if you've not worked up to 6 months in the said company?

You have to wait till one year before you can even think of applying for a visa if you just recently got employed. One year is what assures the ECO your job is genuine.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
O111:
Good evening everyone. Please, do I need to have a schenghen visa if travelling from the UK to Nigeria?

Why? Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Livia27: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Did you receive any decision mail today?

I just finally received my Brp decision mail�
Finallyyy. Hoping collection mail would come by Monday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 1:32am On Oct 30, 2022
Livia27:

I just finally received my Brp decision mail�
Finallyyy. Hoping collection mail would come by Monday.

Wow! You received just now?

Well goodluck in advance and I wish you a safe trip ahead!

And by the way, when was your biometrics?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SHOPPERS(m): 5:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Mrmoney90:

You have to wait till one year before you can even think of applying for a visa if you just recently got employed. One year is what assures the ECO your job is genuine.

Smiles. Okay o. Wait for it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattle: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2022
Jocabasa:

I went to TLS today n was told my passport is nt ready yet for collection....
Today makes d 11th working days
I don dey get tired ooo...
I need to fly now cos ticket is cheap now

Mrmoney, house pls wetin I go do now?

Maybe they checked their system and they told you it's not ready for collection, you do know after AR your application can't be tracked again right and their system won't be able to pick it? You need to tell them your application can't be tracked and they should help you manually check their buckets where passports are kept. If you are waiting for a call or mail from them, you'd wait forever.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by queserasera217: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Good morning everyone pls my dependent visa was approved 2weeks ago , going this weekend thou but when will I receive my brp pls, thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Livia27: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Wow! You received just now?

Well goodluck in advance and I wish you a safe trip ahead!

And by the way, when was your biometrics?

Yes oo I received it at around 10pm

Thank you very much �

My bio was last week Thursday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Livia27:

Yes oo I received it at around 10pm

Thank you very much �

My bio was last week Thursday.

Was it priority?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by youngmusty: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2022
Anyone here going to wrexham glynder university or studied there in the past please reach out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Livia27: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Was it priority?

Yes it was.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2022
queserasera217:
Good morning everyone pls my dependent visa was approved 2weeks ago , going this weekend thou but when will I receive my brp pls, thank you

After your arrival to the UK, at the post office contained in your BRP mail as sent to you by UKVI.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2022
O111:
if transiting through EU/EEA territory with only a Nigerian passport - yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2022
Livia27:

Yes it was[b][/b].

Where una deh see this money?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2022
leef2022:

Where una deh see this money?

Relax, there is money on ground grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Livia27:

Yes it was.

Cool.. that was actually a week plus. I wish I had done same… just tired of waiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ajalalomo: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Unless you’re using priority or super priority, kindly Remove flight as it is strongly advised not to include flight bookings because of the longer time required to process a visa.

Your documents are ok. Make sure your partner writes a letter stating he will be covering all cost regarding the trip as he will be sponsoring both you and your daughter. If need be, you can include photos you, your partner and your daughter took together.

For your business registration you need your CAC and ensure it says active on CAC portal because a lot of people got refused on that ground. But in the absence of CAC, you can provide registeration documents like shop rent, taxes paid, utility bill for you shop etc. If you receive deposits from you business in your bank account you want to add to your visa application.

Goodluck

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by queserasera217: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
leef2022:

After your arrival to the UK, at the post office contained in your BRP mail as sent to you by UKVI.
Thank you boss God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
queserasera217:

Thank you boss God bless

*Note* It must be done, within 10days after arrival or before your visa expires.

Cheers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Relax, there is money on ground grin grin

Hmm, unto say relaxing dog go cash out most grin grin?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mattle:

Maybe they checked their system and they told you it's not ready for collection, you do know after AR your application can't be tracked again right and their system won't be able to pick it? You need to tell them your application can't be tracked and they should help you manually check their buckets where passports are kept. If you are waiting for a call or mail from them, you'd wait forever.

Thanks mattle... I appreciate ur concern for me, I will go dere again on Tuesday.... Bt Is it still necessary to send a paid mail to AR/DCM team regarding it....
I mean escalating it since my passport cannot b track or still go to TLS n beg for passport check up... because d only tok u hear frm d guys over is "WE AR JST AN AGENT".....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by starring: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Female applicant who needs a male dependent

Contact me with email
Hemmanuelrichhy@protonmail.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Livia27: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Cool.. that was actually a week plus. I wish I had done same… just tired of waiting

Sorry about that, I’m positive yours will come soon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattle: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jocabasa:

Thanks mattle... I appreciate ur concern for me, I will go dere again on Tuesday.... Bt Is it still necessary to send a paid mail to AR/DCM team regarding it....
I mean escalating it since my passport cannot b track or still go to TLS n beg for passport check up... because d only tok u hear frm d guys over is "WE AR JST AN AGENT".....

Yes you can. I am sure your passport is already at TLS. Just beg them to help you check their baskets as it's not trackable again. Tell them you did AR. Quick one, how did he know your passport isn't there? He checked their system right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by xrismuove: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
I planned to join January 2013 intake Msc in Kingston University UK but before I secure my passport admission was closed. I checked other school that offer same course and they were closed too. I have been emotional down since then due I already made up my mind to leave this January.

Now admission for September 2013 intake is out. If I apply now and admission is granted, will I be granted visa to travel like around March April to settle down be resumption on September.

Please anyone that have idea or similar experience should reply me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
leef2022:

Hmm, unto say relaxing dog go cash out most.

grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Livia27:

Sorry about that, I’m positive yours will come soon.

I believe. Thank you for the positive prayer and safe trip in advance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: Naijagram(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.