Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (827555 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nexton199: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Mrmoney90:

That’s all you need.

Goodluck

Thanks I no am worrisome but please should I pay for the certificate issue different or it’s in the original payment cause am seeing 8500 separately thanks sir
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2022
You know what you do. Just hold with UK for now. Re applying can send a wrong signal. If your purpose for traveling to the UK is for Tourism, I advice you look for alternatives. I usually do not advice people to re apply immediately when issues bordering their initial refusal is related to funds.
saintmor:
I actually gave them account balance of 17 million last yr Nov, they said there's no evidence how I earned the money, I also have another business I pay myself 500k every month, though didn't add it last yr, so I decided to use this account, and I didn't add any other account or money I can't really explain. That's why I declared 6 million now.
Just my personal opinion.

However, if you can defend your application with substantial evidences, you can re apply.
Mind you, explain in details as Mr Money adviced reasons for difference in your initial and recent balance, business activities and a very convincing letter "may" do the magic.

Keep in touch.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Nexton199:

Thanks I no am worrisome but please should I pay for the certificate issue different or it’s in the original payment cause am seeing 8500 separately thanks sir

That’s part of the fifty something thousand you paid, you don’t need to pay additional for certificate issuance. I don’t know if things have changed, but what did you see the 8500 is for ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2022
hunee:
You know what you do. Just hold with UK for now. Re applying can send a wrong signal. If your purpose for traveling to the UK is for Tourism, I advice you look for alternatives. I usually do not advice people to re apply immediately when issues bordering their initial refusal is related to funds. Just my personal opinion.

However, if you can defend your application with substantial evidences, you can re apply.
Mind you, explain in details as Mr Money adviced reasons for difference in your initial and recent balance, business activities and a very convincing letter "may" do the magic.

Keep in touch.

Sorry to say, but everything just seemed sketchy with his application. He had an unresolved refusal which he was supposed to address in his new application, but instead he came up with a whole new different scenario. Now tell me if that doesn’t look desperate to you?

The reason why ECOs state the reason/s for your refusal is so that you can work on them and also resolve it in your next application. It’s just that simple!

It’s just like you offending someone and the offended person clearly tells you the reason why he/she is offended by you, instead of you to make amends, you still go ahead to commit another similar offense.

To all applicants and prospective applicants, never ever ignore the details of your refusal in your next application. Make sure you address each reason extensively. The ECOs wants to give you a visa, but they need to be really convinced enough of how genuine you are before they can trust you in giving you a vignette.

Even in business, no one wants to deal with who they can’t trust.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Very correct. So i said, he should substantiate his claims of funds and give clarity to Eco. He should also give cogent reasons why he should be considered for a visa. When we are treating issues of this nature, we should not forget to take our time. It is not a rush rush thing, take your time and put your applications together , by so doing you will attain visa success. Every contributions that is being put out here is of great importance if you can follow them.
Mrmoney90:

Sorry to say, but everything just seemed sketchy with his application. He had an unresolved refusal which he was supposed to address in his new application, but instead he came up with a whole new different scenario. Now tell me if that doesn’t look desperate to you?

The reason why ECOs state the reason/s for your refusal is so that you can work on them and also resolve it in your next application. It’s just that simple!

It’s just like you offending someone and the offended person clearly tells you the reason why he/she is offended by you, instead of you to make amends, you still go ahead to commit another similar offense.

To all applicants and prospective applicants, never ever ignore the details of your refusal in your next application. Make sure you address each reason extensively. The ECOs wants to give you a visa, but they need to be really convinced enough of how genuine you are before they can trust you in giving you a vignette.

Even in business, no one wants to deal with who they can’t trust.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!

Biometrics.....25 Oct
Notification of passport collection...27th Oct
DHL delivery(outside Lagos)....31st Oct.

6 month Visit Visa
Priority service.

Thanks to all the guru in the house � �

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by saintmor: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2022
The 6million I declared here I gave evidence to show the source and how I earned it, with tax receipt s. It's different from the first application I just gave only bank statement.

hunee:
Very correct. So i said, he should substantiate his claims of funds and give clarity to Eco. He should also give cogent reasons why he should be considered for a visa. When we are treating issues of this nature, we should not forget to take our time. It is not a rush rush thing, take your time and put your applications together , by so doing you will attain visa success. Every contributions that is being put out here is of great importance if you can follow them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2022
PTA oo!! PTA oo!!
My trip is 11th November. Do I need to have an existing account with the bank I am to process the PTA. I mean I could use any bank so long they offer PTA.??

Any advice on how to get the PTA within this period b4 my travel??

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
You do not understand what we are telling you. Do not rush to re apply, get your house in order. Your initial and recent application is complicated with figures. Fix all these, then re apply . No need to rush to re apply. Goodluck
saintmor:
The 6million I declared here I gave evidence to show the source and how I earned it, with tax receipt s. It's different from the first application I just gave only bank statement.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
PTA has a timeline. Contact your prefered bank for more information.
Abus:
PTA oo!! PTA oo!!
My trip is 11th November. Do I need to have an existing account with the bank I am to process the PTA. I mean I could use any bank so long they offer PTA.??

Any advice on how to get the PTA within this period b4 my travel??

Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
saintmor:
Please house I need advise on this refusal letter. This is second refusal, the first was last year November.

I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s)V4.2 (a) (c) of Appendix V because.

You have applied to visit the UK for2weks tourism. In support of your application you have produced, amongst other documents, Certificate of Incorporation and a Union
bank statement in your name account number ending 7379 and a First Bank
business statement.

You state that you are self-employed earning 6,000000 NGN per annum. However I note in your previous application you stated that your income was 17,000000 NGN
per annum. From the documents produced I am unable to determine why your
income has reduced by almost one third in less than one year. This causes me to
question the credibility of your previous and current applications and also question
your reasons for travel at this time.

I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted under the visitor route and that you will leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your
application is therefore refused under paragraph V 4.2 (a) and (c) of the Immigration Rules.

Pls if I may ask what is you job? Purposes of intended visit to the UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by peacenaija(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Please does father needs to write consent letter for their baby eventho he is also travelling as dependant? N.B The mother is the main applicant and she is being sponsored by firm to come to UK...

CC.. Mrmoney90

hunee
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by saintmor: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
A school proprietor, tourist visa

leef2022:

Pls if I may ask what is you job? Purposes of intended visit to the UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
saintmor:
A school proprietor, tourist visa

You can reapply at anytime. As soon or whenever you want to travel.

If you are applying any soon stick with the 6mil. Write a cover letter, state in that admittance of students or pupils into your school has fallen as such why your take home pay reduced drastically as compared to what you had in previous application. Further stress that you declared your current earnings as applicable and as your earnings as changed as to regards with your school. You may want to include that the eco ignored present facts you presented and wrongly denied you and based their decision on previous year earnings which does not reflect your current earnings. Include that since you have not used your leave due to the recent refusal you are still entitled to it,which is why you have reapplied at this time for a tourist visit. If available and advisable include admissions data to show that there have been decrease in intake as compared to last year if both available

People take pay cut if business is bad, there's nothing sketchy with your application. Cr7 took pay cut cause man u failed to qualify for champions league, so is possible in your business as well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
peacenaija:
Hi Everyone,

Please does father needs to write consent letter for their baby eventho he is also travelling as dependant? N.B The mother is the main applicant and she is being sponsored by firm to come to UK...

CC.. Mrmoney90

hunee

The father does not need to write a letter of consent since he is equally embarking on the trip.

The wife needs to include in her application form that she will be traveling with her husband and her child. She also needs to include a cover letter in the application to expantiate further the purpose of the trip, who she will be traveling with, as well as who will fund the trip.

Both husband and child needs their own application form separately. The husband will also need to write a cover letter to state why it’s important that they all need to travel together at this point and who will be covering cost of trip.

I will suggest that if it is the first time, the husband should say they want to use the opportunity by using one stone to kill two birds. Attending to the event and also using the Avenue as a family to experience a different culture of life. That it will be a great opportunity and experience to your family

Now asides this, you all need to show sufficient proof of ties to Nigeria because it seems you all have not traveled out of the country as a family, as ECOs tend to flag such applications.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
peacenaija:
Hi Everyone,

CC.. Mrmoney90

hunee

Yes both parents need to write consent letters and include in each application. MA and DA applications are treated individually, separately and possibly by different ECO. Thus, consent letter in all applications would present synchronism and solve any possible doubts in that regards during visa decisions process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
leef2022:

Yes both parents need to write consent letters and include in each application. MA and DA applications are treated individually, separately and possibly by different ECO. Thus, consent letter in all applications would present synchronism and solve any possible doubts in that regards during visa decisions process.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Greetings Fam,

Please help me out. I got a refusal letter from UKVI on Friday (28/10/22). The reason was because sponsor's telephone was not reachable and was not satisfied with my personal circumstance. The letter showed that the decision was made since 21/10/22.

This is the 9th week since my biometrics date (sep 2). Yet, I haven't received my passport. I am about to forfeit another travel scholarship if I did not have my passport before Friday. The sponsors have given me a warning and deadline already.
I don't want to loose at both ends.

Do you advice I visit VAC (TLS-VI).

The refusal email was from VisitsUK.CustomerDispatch@fcdo.gov.uk

Thanks a lot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
sWrights2012:
Greetings Fam,

Please help me out. I got a refusal letter from UKVI on Friday (28/11/22). The reason was because sponsor telephone was not reachable and could not confirm my personal circumstance. The letter showed that the decision was made since 21/11/22.

This is the 9th week since my biometrics date (sep 2). Yet, I haven't received my passport. I am about to forfeit another travel scholarship if I did not have my passport before Friday. The sponsors have given me a warning and deadline already.
I don't want to loose at both ends.

Do you advice I visit VAC (TLS-VI).

The refusal email was from VisitsUK.CustomerDispatch@fcdo.gov.uk

Thanks a lot

Kindly visit the VAC and request for your passport.

But if I may ask, what really does the scholarship body need your passport for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by peacenaija(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mrmoney90:

The father does not need to write a letter of consent since he is equally embarking on the trip.

The wife needs to include in her application form that she will be traveling with her husband and her child. She also needs to include a cover letter in the application to expantiate further the purpose of the trip, who she will be traveling with, as well as who will fund the trip.

Both husband and child needs their own application form separately. The husband will also need to write a cover letter to state why it’s important that they all need to travel together at this point and who will be covering cost of trip.

I will suggest that if it is the first time, the husband should say they want to use the opportunity by using one stone to kill two birds. Attending to the event and also using the Avenue as a family to experience a different culture of life. That it will be a great opportunity and experience to your family

Now asides this, you all need to show sufficient proof of ties to Nigeria because it seems you all have not traveled out of the country as a family, as ECOs tend to flag such applications.

Thanks for your response..

This is our first time and we are going because wifey got a job with one of the big 4, hence we would be sponsored by the firm. Our contact person in the coy in Uk suggests the parent submits a consent letter. I would appreciate if you can still guide me through this process. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Kindly visit the VAC and request for your passport.

But if I may ask, what really does the scholarship body need your passport for?

Thank you @Mrmoney99

The scholarship body needs an evidence that I have applied for visa to attend the program (in India). They warned to consider those in the waiting list if I did not.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
peacenaija:

Thanks for your response..

This is our first time and we are going because wifey got a job with one of the big 4, hence we would be sponsored by the firm. Our contact person in the coy in Uk suggests the parent submits a consent letter. I would appreciate if you can still guide me through this process. Thanks

Consent letter for your child?

Wow didn’t realise that! Thought since both parents will be on the trip, that won’t be an issue. That means leef is correct on that one then.

So is this a visit visa or an employment type of visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
sWrights2012:

Thank you @Mrmoney99

The scholarship body needs an evidence that I have applied for visa to attend the program (in India). They warned to consider those in the waiting list if I did not.

Can’t you send a scanned copy of your passport in your possession to them?

Anyways, still go to the VAC tomorrow and demand for your passport. I’m sure you will get it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ikgodisgood82: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good afternoon house.
I just got a collection massage from TLC.
Dear Customer,
Your document is ready for collection. Please bring Original Checklist, ID (Original+Copy).
Check our Website for opening days/times.
TLScontact.
I've checked my email for approve or denied email from them but couldn't find any.
I'll be going to their office first thing tomorrow morning for collection.
I am scared

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by peacenaija(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Consent letter for your child?

Wow didn’t realise that! Thought since both parents will be on the trip, that won’t be an issue. That means leef is correct on that one then.

So is this a visit visa or an employment type of visa?

Work visa for wifey & Dependent's Visa for daughter & i.. We are all going together
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
ikgodisgood82:
Good afternoon house.
I just got a collection massage from TLC.
Dear Customer,
Your document is ready for collection. Please bring Original Checklist, ID (Original+Copy).
Check our Website for opening days/times.
TLScontact.
I've checked my email for approve or denied email from them but couldn't find any.
I'll be going to their office first thing tomorrow morning for collection.
I am scared

When was your bio? And is this standard?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
peacenaija:

Work visa for wifey & Dependent's Visa for daughter & i.. We are all going together

Very easy.. sure you guys will get the visa. Goodluck.. your wife needs certificate of sponsorship from the uk company
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ikgodisgood82: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mrmoney90:

When was your bio? And is this standard?

I did bio on the 07/09/22. Yes is standard
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Can’t you send a scanned copy of your passport in your possession to them?

Anyways, still go to the VAC tomorrow and demand for your passport. I’m sure you will get it.

Thanks again @Mrmoney90

Yes I have done that before now. They wanted to see that I have applied and gotten my visa at the indian embassy.

I plan to visit TLS tommorow..

Many thanks�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Authority180: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Goodday everyone, I did my biometric on 23rd August, 2022, have called twice now and I'm told no decision yet...pls what do i do because I'm getting worried and frustrated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
sWrights2012:

Thanks again @Mrmoney90

Yes I have done that before now. They wanted to see that I have applied and gotten my visa at the indian embassy.

I plan to visit TLS tommorow..

Many thanks�

Ok, Goodluck with it.

I’m sure you will get your passport, and by God, you won’t miss your scholarship offer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Authority180:
Goodday everyone, I did my biometric on 23rd August, 2022, have called twice now and I'm told no decision yet...pls what do i do because I'm getting worried and frustrated.

Be patient and wait.

Pray and be optimistic

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (613) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: tuco02 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.