Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story (964 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I'm madly in love with two women but don't know which to choose. My story begins like this, I met my first girlfriend a year and seven months ago back then she was still learning an handwork, I talked to her about my feelings for her she agreed and we started dating, we dated for 6 months before she got admission and entered school, I think it's appropriate for me to state the reasons I really love her, she doesn't tell lies, she always open up to me no matter how difficult it is to say, she is so extremely meek and gentle with the best character that any man alive could ever dream of. She doesn't ask for money, I could confidently say that since when we started dating until now she has never bugged or asked me for money. Her character is top notch, she has never insulted me before both playfully nor intentionally, she knows how to apologize endlessly until you forgives her, even if It would take a month for you to forgive her she would keep on apologizing every single day until you finally forgives her and even after that she would continue apologizing, she knows how to cook, clean, wash without getting tired or complaining, she can work from morning until night without complaining and she also knows how to manage even to the point of advising me on how to spend 500 If she knows that it's my last card.

She is so extremely good at managing to the point of always refusing me buying her things no matter how cheap she instead want us to use the money for something else. This are the good side of her, and I think it's also appropriate for me to also state her flaws, before she went to school we had sex countless numbers of times, I have an extremely high libido naturally, so fast forward to when she got to school she had sex with 5 different guy's I got to know because I can see all her whatsapp conversations/chat which I installed on my device.

All 5 guys that had sex with her collected her number from her whatsapp course group, chatted her up and things went haywire, 3 of them contacted her today and had sex with her next day even though she hasn't seen them ever before, "note, she isn't doing all this for money" all this happened at her school house, she lives in a school hostel. After the first happened I wasn't really sure if they had sex but from their whatsapp conversation and voice messages I knew that the guy visited her and slept over, and even took the phone pouch I bought for her, I confronted her and lied to her that I positioned someone that's watching her every move and pleaded with her to come out plain to me about what happened in which she clearly admitted that they had sex, I was mad and furious I went to her school few days later and collected the phone I bought for her, fast forward to weeks later she came home for holiday came to my place and apologized I forgave her, ever since then she kept on seeing cheating as a normal thing probably because I forgave her and accepted her back, days later she went back to school made same mistake again, she apologized and I forgave her a second time, same thing happened and I kept on forgiving her. Until the she slept with 5th guy in which I broke up with her and later accepted her back. In which since then she hasn't slept or stayed close to another guy, it's been 9 months now and our relationship has grew really stronger because she has been very faithful to me, she no longer cheats. She has fully and completely changed. Let me balance the equation by admitting that she had done 2 abortions for me.

Fast forward to August last year, I met my 2nd girlfriend. I was still with my first girl when I met her. She's fair, short, loyal, extremely beautiful facially and bodily, she has a big ass. Very loyal and has never and ever cheated on me. Although she was the one that got interested in me first when we first met, I later fell in love with her after much complaining from her that I don't love her, and also after we have understood ourselves very well, I never believed I would fall in love with her but I later did.

When I first met her I lied to her that I'm single just to get under her skirt which I did successfully, she was still in a relationship then, "heart broken" because she newly found out that the man she has been dating for 3 years has a wife and 4 kids, he has been deceiving her all these years, all this while she never knew. I advised her to continue dating the man just so I could run from responsibility, in which she refused and finally told the man how heartless he is and broke up with him.

Then we started dating officially, I love her so much just as much as I love my first girl, she has equally done 2 abortions for me and I'm thinking of straightening my life now and staying with one woman and letting the other go. I think it's also appropriate for me to mention her flaws, she is short, genotype AS although I'm AA, has an accident pain which normally pains her once in a while, ulcer pains also.

Please I need advise, If you're in my shoes which would be you leave and which would you move forward with.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by advanceDNA: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Nigerian youth don turn contract killers finish!!!

She did abortion for you? So you told her to terminate the life in her womb for you??

Diaris God ooooo, this blood you people are shearing, diaris God ooooo
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2022
Story story..story..
Once upon a time there was a boy who came to nairaland to post his fictional story but unfortunately no sensible person is gonna believe that thing you wrote there..
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Knivesout(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2022
U are simply a simp...

See d trash a supposed grownup man with gbola dey yarn:
...she apologized and I forgave her a second time, same thing happened and I kept on forgiving her. Until the she slept with 5th guy in which I broke up with her and later accepted her back.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Kriss216: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Stay away from Nigerian girls and avoid creating threads like this.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Jeon(f): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Iceking1:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm madly in love

oshey loverman rehab is not far oo! so be warned

with two women but don't know which to choose. My story begins like this, I met my first girlfriend a year and seven months ago back then she was still learning an handwork, I talked to her about my feelings for her she agreed and we started dating, we dated for 6 months before she got admission and entered school, I think it's appropriate for me to state the reasons I really love her, she doesn't tell lies, she always open up to me no matter how difficult it is to say, she is so extremely meek and gentle with the best character that any man alive could ever dream of. She doesn't ask for money, I could confidently say that since when we started dating until now she has never bugged or asked me for money. Her character is top notch, she has never insulted me before both playfully nor intentionally, she knows how to apologize endlessly until you forgives her, even if It would take a month for you to forgive her she would keep on apologizing every single day until you finally forgives her and even after that she would continue apologizing, she knows how to cook, clean, wash without getting tired or complaining, she can work from morning until night without complaining and she also knows how to manage even to the point of advising me on how to spend 500 If she knows that it's my last card.

She is so extremely good at managing to the point of always refusing me buying her things no matter how cheap she instead want us to use the money for something else. This are the good side of her, and I think it's also appropriate for me to also state her flaws, before she went to school we had sex countless numbers of times, I have an extremely high libido naturally, so fast forward to when she got to school she had sex with 5 different guy's I got to know because I can see all her whatsapp conversations/chat which I installed on my device.

All 5 guys that had sex with her collected her number from her whatsapp course group, chatted her up and things went haywire, 3 of them contacted her today and had sex with her next day even though she hasn't seen them ever before, "note, she isn't doing all this for money" all this happened at her school house, she lives in a school hostel. After the first happened I wasn't really sure if they had sex but from their whatsapp conversation and voice messages I knew that the guy visited her and slept over, and even took the phone pouch I bought for her, I confronted her and lied to her that I positioned someone that's watching her every move and pleaded with her to come out plain to me about what happened in which she clearly admitted that they had sex, I was mad and furious I went to her school few days later and collected the phone I bought for her, fast forward to weeks later she came home for holiday came to my place and apologized I forgave her, ever since then she kept on seeing cheating as a normal thing probably because I forgave her and accepted her back, days later she went back to school made same mistake again, she apologized and I forgave her a second time, same thing happened and I kept on forgiving her. Until the she slept with 5th guy in which I broke up with her and later accepted her back. In which since then she hasn't slept or stayed close to another guy, it's been 9 months now and our relationship has grew really stronger because she has been very faithful to me, she no longer cheats. She has fully and completely changed. Let me balance the equation by admitting that she had done 2 abortions for me.

Fast forward to August last year, I met my 2nd girlfriend. I was still with my first girl when I met her. She's fair, short, loyal, extremely beautiful facially and bodily, she has a big ass. Very loyal and has never and ever cheated on me. Although she was the one that got interested in me first when we first met, I later fell in love with her after much complaining from her that I don't love her, and also after we have understood ourselves very well, I never believed I would fall in love with her but I later did.

When I first met her I lied to her that I'm single just to get under her skirt which I did successfully, she was still in a relationship then, "heart broken" because she newly found out that the man she has been dating for 3 years has a wife and 4 kids, he has been deceiving her all these years, all this while she never knew. I advised her to continue dating the man just so I could run from responsibility, in which she refused and finally told the man how heartless he is and broke up with him.

Then we started dating officially, I love her so much just as much as I love my first girl, she has equally done 2 abortions for me and I'm thinking of straightening my life now and staying with one woman and letting the other go. I think it's also appropriate for me to mention her flaws, she is short, genotype AS although I'm AA, has an accident pain which normally pains her once in a while, ulcer pains also.

Please I need advise, If you're in my shoes which would be you leave and which would you move forward with

Cc : lalasticlala

THIS TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT IS SO LONG

angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by ebuka440: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Choose the first babe
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

She did abortion for you? So you told her to terminate the life in her womb for you??

She is in school, I don't want to destroy her future. If not I would not have asked her to terminate the pregnancy
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Story story..story..
Once upon a time there was a boy who came to nairaland to post his fictional story but unfortunately no sensible person is gonna believe that thing you wrote there..

If I lie for any single thing when I write above, then anything when I dey find for this my life make I nor see am.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Iceking1:

If I lie for any single thing when I write above, then anything when I dey find for this my life make I nor see am.
Curses are just mere words tho.. undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Knivesout:
U are simply a simp...

See d trash a supposed grownup man with gbola dey yarn:
...she apologized and I forgave her a second time, same thing happened and I kept on forgiving her. Until the she slept with 5th guy in which I broke up with her and later accepted her back.

I love her because of her character, she has the most beautiful character I had ever seen before, reason I couldn't easily let her go.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2022
ebuka440:
Choose the first babe

Tank's, I appreciate.... Already considering choosing her
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Knivesout(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
It's obvious u are ready trapped..Mr man, admit u are a simp, ur emancipation starts from there.
Iceking1post=109917376:

I love her because of her character, she has the most beautiful character I had ever seen before, reason I couldn't easily let her go.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Elporo(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Choose neither of them.

Girl 1 ; cheating 5 times.
Girl 2 ; toasted you

You have bad taste angry

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Diegostan(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tony tetula dey learn work for where you dey. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by TheZeezle(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Are you normal? Keep bleeping both of them.... One will eventually find out about the other.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Curses are just mere words tho.. undecided

Then rest, or crawl back from the hole u came from
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iceking1:

Then rest, or crawl back from the hole u came from
cheesy
I understand how you feel... cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by FirmTR(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Your title just reminded me of Tony Tetuila's song with VIP - two women
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheZeezle:
Are you normal? Keep bleeping both of them.... One will eventually find out about the other.

They already knows about each other long long ago, the 2nd one left me, then came back again, that If she leaves the other one would think she has won.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by revived2: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Guy you and all these your tales sef grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Iceking1(m): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2022
revived2:
Guy you and all these your tales sef grin grin grin

Real tales, 100% true
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women But Don't Know Which To Choose, Please Read My Story by Brian47(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lafmo

(1) (Reply)

He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years / How Can I Heal This Injury?? / Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.