Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,549 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East (10763 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by TheGift: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am yoruba but I think it's the turn of the south east

What about south- south, north central and middle belt, why not their turn as well?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Masterkernel1: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Instead of an igbo man to rule Nigeria, let Buhari rule for another 8yrs.

Igbos don't how to play politics, too emotional and sentimental

Buhari? Let him come again and again, at least he's sinking your nation. The effects of his work is reaching you directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Jerryherd: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
wink

Mumu-neze Ndi 5%ters lol , akpu don block this mkpuru Mniri group brain...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by karnafiu03(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
securitywatch50:
Yeah it's our turn, so let's lobby our south south and southwest states to support us as we supported them during their own, e.g Obasanjo & Jonathan.

So you want the northern slaves (South West) to vote for u

Una even get mind want contest for presidency in Zoo cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Southernigbo: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
how will igbos convince afonja and gworo chewing aboki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by adecz: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ndigbo shouldn't dream of
leadership of this country until
100 years post surrender, which
is 2070❗️❗️

⏩In short, Ohaneze should wait
another 50 years..

Eegbo kwenu✌️✌️✌️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by 77up(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Go go south east

You can do it
A real niggarrr from Edo state is in support
That is what am talking.....fight for the presidency

Stop being emotional with all those biafra and ipob

That is what am talking

A full fledged Bini son...I support igbo presidency die
You of all people should know better that the kind politics they play won't make it easy for them to be president. Can Bini vote alone make them president? Or you expect yoruba or hausa/fulani to vote them with kind of hatred they have for those tribes.....I only wish they could achieve their biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by YungMillionaire: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
The same people that call Yorubas slaves, Northerners cows and Nigeria a zoo? How will the people you have antagonize so viciously now turn around and cast vote for you? grin grin grin

So, lets say Peter (Pandora thief) Obi is the candidate. That means his vice is gonna be a Muslim northerner. How can an Igbo man have a COW as a vice? Please abeg someone should help me explain this?

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by richie240: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bia nwokem, u will see d light las-las.
Chigozirim has seen d light!
Be a 'Chigozirim'!
cool
RandyOku:

You will be ALRIGHT...

If you like CREATE IGBO names and Spread PROPAGANDA..It happened during that MANNEQUIN at ASOKORO rock time...

IGBOS vote on COMPETENCE and not on RELIGION or ETHNICITY...

Buy WAILING tea because when PETER OBI becomes president, you go wail tire

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by RandyOku: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha

YOLUBA Muslims are not NEEDED heregrin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Masterkernel1: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
lugado:
Igbos can't eat their cake and have it.
A region that is divided amongst itself can never achieve anything
A region that want's to secede also wants the presidency.
Asking for a political solution for Nnamdi kanu that has not shown any remorse or has not denounced ipob is just a waste of time

Wow! You want Nnamdi Kanu to denounce Biafra, wait till 3180.

Igbos are divided yet they gave PDP a block of over 70%. Yet they'll never betrayed Nnamdi Kanu like your people did against Igboho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by 77up(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:

South East presidency is dead on arrival
confused fellow, na presidency or Biafra you want?
Be specific
I have never seen a confuse fellow like these people in my life.

They don't really know what they want.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Ugonna62: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
lugado:
Asking for a political solution for Nnamdi kanu that has not shown any remorse or has not denounced ipob is just a waste of time
Otondo,is yoruba united ? Is arewa united ? Is niger delta united,.even in your family unity is not constant,you can only unite to achieve a goal.and after that everybody go their ways,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by od501: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ebubu4:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ohanaeze-sets-up-political-action-committee-says-president-from-south-east-is-panacea-to-national-malaise/

Dreamers. Keep dreaming big. How many times have they conducted an survey to know if the Igbos even want the presidency. Ohanaeze: trying so hard to be relevant since 1906.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by sukieboy(f): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
The 3 so called ethnic majorities are the major problem of Nigeria from pre-independence till date. If with all the challenges we are facing in Nigeria, some minions still think that fanning their ethnic ego is if higher priority then, there is a very bleek future ahead.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by YungMillionaire: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin grin You and I know you are Igbo but kwantinue grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by realestate99: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
RandyOku:

Lolz...

The problem most of you have in the NORTH, you play politics of RELIGION& Ethnicity and NOT COMPETENCE...

Be truthful to yourself, OF ALL the CANDIDATES so far, WHO IS THE MOST QUALIFIED in terms of COMPETENCE and not BULLION VANgrin?
who is obi? a mediocre politician worshipped by his brainwashed people, there is nothing in Obi that stands out except his deceptive antics used in enslaving his followers. I won't talk much, like i said recently, it is easier for a disabled Congolese to be Nigeria's President than an Igbo man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by od501: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
lugado:

You are the confused one here. Since when did Igbos tell you they want the presidency? Have you done at least an online survey to ascertain what they really want.
It has been the same thing all along: igbos want a country of their own!! And Ohaneze doesn't represent ndi Igbo. Go to the east and ask, even a 10 year old will tell you same.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Indispensable85(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
E nor go work

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by 77up(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
YungMillionaire:
The same people that call Yorubas slaves, Northerners cows and Nigeria a zoo? How will the people you have antagonize so viciously now turn around and cast vote for you? grin grin grin
Never ever!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by chrisvic007: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
South east not joking this time

Especially now that's obvious Tinubu is out of the race as everyone has rejected him

Who are those that rejected Tinubu? If Tinubu is actually rejected according to your dreams, is it an Igbo man that would replace him?

You'll wake up in a few weeks time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by RandyOku: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
realestate99:

who is obi? a mediocre politician worshipped by his brainwashed people, there is nothing in Obi that stands out except his deceptive antics used in enslaving his followers. I won't talk much, like i said recently, it is easier for a disabled Congolese to be Nigeria's President than an Igbo man.

Lmao

Tinubu urchinsgrin

I love the way his name SENDS earthquake into your CAMPcheesy
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by ayindejimmy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
What I found intriguing about the people from SE is that only last year Ipob was busy insulting Northerners and most Easterners were hailing Nnamdi Kanu.

Now, you need the North's vote to be president. And your only choice is to start discrediting Tinubu and Osinbajo

Let's see how far that will get you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by LordOfTheGame: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Instead of an igbo man to rule Nigeria, let Buhari rule for another 8yrs.

Igbos don't how to play politics, too emotional and sentimental

Well, your moniker said it all and you only re-echoed what you are; confirmed zombies.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by shortIGBOman: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Waste of time and resources. Igbo will never rule this Country. That can never happen.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by ayindejimmy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
YungMillionaire:

grin grin grin You and I know you are Igbo but kwantinue grin grin grin

You geriit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by aribisala0(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Does this mean Eboes do not wan Lefelendum?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by shortIGBOman: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
od501:

You are the confused one here. Since when did Igbos tell you they want the presidency? Have you done at least an online survey to ascertain what they really want.
It has been the same thing all along: igbos want a country of their own!! And Ohaneze doesn't represent ndi Igbo. Go to the east and ask, even a 10 year old will tell you same.

Igbo want to be President, but we will never allow them.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by aribisala0(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't you think its the turn of Fulani to get the Akube and Spare parts business

When would it be the turn of Yoruba to get the Suya business?
But that would be quota system and we are TOTALLY against it.
We are the best at EVERYTHING

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by realestate99: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
RandyOku:

Lmao

Tinubu urchinsgrin

I love the way his name SENDS earthquake into your CAMPcheesy
whose name? Obi? you are a comedian!!! I am not pro Tinubu or APC or PDP, I am just pro Yoruba and Yoruba interests. The mere fact that Obi is the best candidate your region has to offer shows you are damned. Is Obi not a Thief? was he not implicated in the death of massob guys? the problem with your people is the inability to detach emotions from issues that involves logic.
No matter any allegations against Obi, you and your fellow clowns will discard it, but a single rumour against Tinubu will give your lots orgasm.......I was only 14 when I learnt that igbos are not wise just cunning and dubious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by blackpanda: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Confused pipo. Lol
U wan be plesident of zoo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo / Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election / What Can Be Done To Stop The Flooding In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.