Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East (10760 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Cognitivereason: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bunch of useless people...so it is now you want to set up committee when tinubu has almost consulted from the entire country plus...Osinbajo being endorsed by a lot of group is gaining support from IBB...Jokers
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Chuksmonika(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Go go south east

You can do it
A real niggarrr from Edo state is in support
That is what am talking.....fight for the presidency

Stop being emotional with all those biafra and ipob

That is what am talking

A full fledged Bini son...I support igbo presidency die
its unfortunate that the igbos will get noPresidency. GEJ is the next president if he accepts the ticket.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by rickyrex(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If Peter Obi gets 10k votes in the North.. I owe you 1 million naira.

Person wey them hide during Atiku's campaign.

Atiku would pick Wike ahead of any one from SE. Mark my words today.
that's not how to calculate politics. Obi is not from north either is atiku from east. It is the duty of atiku to prove his worth in his origin by gaining more votes while obi is to prove is worth in the east by gaining more votes. North never voted for buhari because of osinbajo they voted because of buhari. So saying obi was hiding during campaign is saying obi was the person contesting for president during last election
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Ojiofor: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
DMerciful:
2023, Ohaneze would see why Biafra is the hard way but the only way!

Make forget Biafra and discuss politics.Even if SE failed to produce president in 2023 life still goes on and still try again.Ndi Igbo never wins with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by chrisdolly(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
richie240:
Chigozirim nwannem, over to u biko!
cool
It's even been long they call Nigeria zoo republic!!!
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by asanausana91: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
You're allowing sentiments cloud your judgement. You can vote for Bubu for 3rd term for all I care. I don't give a damn!

If you look at my initial comment I said IF....cos of people like you who're not enlightened for democracy
I wish the constitution allow us to vote him for 3rd term, Nothing would have stop him. Take advantage of the CBN policy on agriculture, you will stop wailing.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by mapet: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
RandyOku:

This illiterate can't even spell Anambra...

Ogbeni, leave your region once and travel other regions...Fuvk out!!!!!!

Thank God I've been to Anambra before, in addition I've been to Imo & Enugu's state too. Bro, I left my region and did not see anything that Peter Obi should be accorded all these hype-driven accolades. You know he's been found out on his China-China-fake-statistics lines and I'm wondering what else?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by RandyOku: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
mapet:

Thank God I've been to Anambra before, in addition I've been to Imo & Enugu's state too. Bro, I left my region and did not see anything that Peter Obi should be accorded all these hype-driven accolades. You know he's been found out on his China-China-fake-statistics lines and I'm wondering what else?

If in your own opinion he got NOTHING to offer,,,

STOP GETTING TRIGGEREDgrin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Seun360:

President of Biafra I suppose?

That's if Nnamdi Kanu go gree for am sef.
channel that question to afenifere,your elders..
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
IT IS HIGH time THE IGBOS IN ALL PARTIES AND GOVT FABRIC WOKE UPTO ACHIEVE IGBO PRESIDENCY2023 WITH UNITY.
IT'S THE TURN OF IGBOS SINCE 1967

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Daniel Nwafor As Imo APC Chairman / Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police / Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.