Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Romance Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Scam (254 Views)

Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Scam by Pyrn98: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Being an American can I ask about someone who should be arrested for scamming me out of $5000.00? I have his name and address. He ghosted me after I sent him money so he could come to the US. This has been more than five years ago and of course I met him online. I sent money via Western Union. Anyway to get the government involved? Please, no smart comments. My children didn't get Christmas bc of this. Very � sad.
Re: Romance Scam by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2022
You might never get that money.. undecided
Re: Romance Scam by KiNg0G: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2022
na wa.
this one na scammer on is own.

they find nigeria clients

those when nor dey use eye hear america.

you just registered today you sabi romance section to create topic.

your Black balls my guy

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam by Skyflygang3: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You might never get that money.. undecided

U this foolish boy again
Re: Romance Scam by FreestufsNG: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Romance Scam by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Skyflygang3:

U this foolish boy again
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
What's all this insult all about tho.. undecided
You really want me to hit back at you then you start crying to the mods..
Mynd44 and all mods this is the kinda insult I receive from persons like this without saying nothing..

Now I hit back every one start calling on the mods..from calling me by any gender to using derogatory words at me to body shaming me..
You folks should keep the insult up that won't stop me from saying what I want to say..
As far as I don't insult no one I see no reason why anyone should use derogatory words at me..

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam by Skyflygang3: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
What's all this insult all about tho.. undecided
You really want me to hit back at you then you start crying to the mods..
Mynd44 and all mods this is the kinda insult I receive from persons like this without saying nothing..

Now I hit back every one start calling on the mods..from calling me by any gender to using derogatory words at me to body shaming me..
You folks should keep the insult up that won't stop me from saying what I want to say..
As far as I don't insult no one I see no reason why anyone should use derogatory words at me..

All this insults na ur title son don't be stupid
Re: Romance Scam by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Skyflygang3:

All this insults na ur title son don't be stupid
Keep crying.. grin
Don't worry let's see how far you can go.. grin

You just want me to make your day sour which I won't cos you still young.. wink
Re: Romance Scam by odinson1(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Pyrn98:
Being an American can I ask about someone who should be arrested for scamming me out of $5000.00? I have his name and address. He ghosted me after I sent him money so he could come to the US. This has been more than five years ago and of course I met him online. I sent money via Western Union. Anyway to get the government involved? Please, no smart comments. My children didn't get Christmas bc of this. Very � sad.

Slawomiir come and Answer for your crimes grin

(1) (Reply)

19 Things You Should Never Say To Your Mother-in-law. / Is This Why You Didn't Get Laid This Valentine!!! / UI Vs UX: Do They Mean The Same Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.