Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes (2390 Views)

Lady Putting On High Heel Shoe Falls Inside Gutter (watch) / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Trending photos show a male pastor wearing high heels as he undergoes his daily pastoral duties.

In one of the photos, the pastor could be seen standing in front of the pulpit as he preached to his congregation and again he wore his trademark high heel shoes.

In another photo, he was seen praying for his church members and another photo captured him holding the microphone suggesting he was preaching to his congregants.

Hilariously in all the trending photos, he was seen wearing high heel shoes which many have suggested that he could be a gay pastor.

See the photos below:
https://www.browngh.com/meet-the-male-pastor-who-wears-high-heel-shoes/

Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by dawnomike(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Maybe that's his own way of standing out grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by posty56: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
lol, I swear many people go hell.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nothing we shall not see in this world

1 Like

Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Torosk1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin

Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by donbachi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Marine agent
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
A good context for his behaviour would make the absurd not be absurd.
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
I pity you! I go just dey look all of una from now henceforth

Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by MufasaLion: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigga dripping in shoes. Someone's Spiritual Father.

Religion and cruise.

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Godspihighlife: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hell fire go full remain.. God gat create another one
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Karemarealty288(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pastorisky

Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by LikeAking: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Slay King!
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
RELIGION in Africa grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Truvelisback(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
A round of applause for Pastor Gaybriel.
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by LogicBomb8: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Mummy G.O setting the pace
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by donprincebigt(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2022
E 4kuku wear bra join am. End time pastor
Re: Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes by Kobicove(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2022
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

TV Presenter Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His House (video) / I Offer Paid Professional Mouth Action Service To Women. / Want a vibrator from my husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.