Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). (6724 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Women In Japan Celebrate Penis Festival (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Jeon(f): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Hhm.... where did you get your version from? Kanamara Matsuri (aka Festival of the Steel Phallus) is all about prayers to the god Kanayama-hiko and the goddess Kanayama-hime for fertility, easy child birth, marital harmony, and protection from sexually transmitted infections. Most gods associated with fertility in Asia are represented with such works of art. In India, it's in the form of a pregnant woman with a big peni.s.

YOU REALLY HAVE TIME EXPLAINING TO THESE DUMMIES...

SOME OF THEM WILL BE SHOCK TO HEAR ABOUT THE PENIS PARK AND WILL DEFINITELY SAY BULLSHITZ WITHOUT THE INVESTIGATION

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by HarlequinLekex: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
O LORD, thank you for giving me big gbola. If truly there is a next life LORD, I would like to return back as a man with my exact size of gbola.

My gbola has expanded, stretched, demolished, enlarged, torn, dismantled and disassembled lots of pussies, and the vagina people keep on craving for more.

Gather here if you belong to Cucumber United FC
Men like u ave nothing to offer than sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by KenghisKhan(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2022
The question I want to ask is: who sampled the Asian d*cks and came up with the conclusion that there are small? What was the marginal difference compared to other races?et al

As for the celebration, the penis has been one of The under appreciated organ in the body. the Joy, happiness, and satisfaction that that 'tozo" gives is immesurable. Ladies fight for it, family is United because of it, in fact what penis can't do does not exist grin. Everybody is congratulating Rihanna for her pregnancy,some if given the opportunity will want to rub their hands on her belly,but no one is appreciating ASAP ROCKY for his efforts and sleepless nights. grin...

Long live The penis
Long live Japanese women
Long live ASAP ROCKY grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Kollins11: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The only thing most of you can offer... undecided
You know that's a lie, men provides money and gbola. But you vagina people only provide pussies.

Would you like to have a taste of my Almighty Gbola?? I swear if I knack you once, you will ask for more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Kollins11: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Men like u ave nothing to offer than sex
I know you're a lady behind this moniker but you disguised like a guy.

I go use my weapon of destruction scatter and bastardize your pussy if I catch you.

I bet you...You're gonna ask for more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Uptownerd: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Use better pictures.

Visit www.uptownerd.com for more.

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
You know that's a lie, men provides money and gbola. But you vagina people only provide pussies.

Would you like to have a taste of my Almighty Gbola?? I swear if I knack you once, you will ask for more.
Sure, but as a man what can you offer? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by KingMack(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Give them real pweek Na..Dem no fit suck angry grin
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Kollins11: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
[right][/right] Sure, but has a man what can you offer? undecided
right now, I don't spend on bitches, before I can spend on any bitch. she must comply to our agreement which is sex... If she no wan fvck.. Bye bye. I can't spend unnecessarily on bitches.

But if I'm married, I would offer alot for my family.

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by yusluvad(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2022
I've seen things!
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
O LORD, thank you for giving me big gbola. If truly there is a next life LORD, I would like to return back as a man with my exact size of gbola.

My gbola has expanded, stretched, demolished, enlarged, torn, dismantled and disassembled lots of pussies, and the vagina people keep on craving for more.

Gather here if you belong to Cucumber United FC
na lie, Virgina are like rubber, it can absorbed any size of destroyer with ease and repel possible attack, you can even die ontop

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
I know you're a lady behind this moniker but you're disgusting like a guy.

I go use my weapon of destruction scatter and bastardize your pussy if I catch you.

research shows 99% of people like you die during sex in attempt to prove a point
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Kollins11: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
na lie, Virgina are like rubber, it can absorbed any size of destroyer with ease and repel possible attack, you can even die ontop
oga if I catch your babe or your wife, na once you go know say she cheat on you. Her rubber for don slack. It would be like you're fvcking bucket, you won't feel anything.

Mind you, I can never die ontop woman during sex. My gbola is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Anytime any day. It can destroy and bastardize any pussy......More vagina oil to my gbola!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Worldphaxxy: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
See how Asian countries the respect gender. cool
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Worldphaxxy: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
]oga if I catch your babe or your wife, na once you go know say she cheat on you. Her rubber for don slack. It would be like you're fvcking bucket, you won't feel anything.

Mind you, I can never die ontop woman during sex. My gbola is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Anytime any day. It can destroy and bastardize any pussy......More vagina oil to my gbola!!!

Haba Comr. Gbeekuss..... Daddy �� cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
An elastic organ that has the ability of swallowing 2 or more dicks at once. Naija ladies pussies are deep pits specially made to get dicks swallowed.
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by HarlequinLekex: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
I know you're a lady behind this moniker but you're disgusting like a guy.

Mr man am a guy sex is not everything
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by suffering: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
No source?
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
oga if I catch your babe or your wife, na once you go know say she cheat on you. Her rubber for don slack. It would be like you're fvcking bucket, you won't feel anything.

U just dey make mouth baba.

Slawormir can tell you better grin grin
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by gonkin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tomek09:

Naija men penis wey dey reach cervix. Some dey enter womb join grin

Yes oooo. Say it loud. Screw dem Asian males with them pinky sized p3nis.
This cute yummy ass Asian chics are missing out. Just one sausage visit to a doughnut she's gonna have a mental recalibration

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. / See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 / top 10 sexiest guys on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.