Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe (735 Views)

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Greetings NL
I will like to go straight to the main point here
A lady I met and dating is about to relocate to Europe for a job and we plan to marry but am not yet financially stable.

Is there possibility of marrying her after she travel out ?
I need an advise on what to do, whether to get married/engaged before she leaves

Can she prioritise me as her Boyfriend/Fiancé again ?
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Prioritize an unstable man as a boyfriend ?

You should be thinking of how to stabilize or better still make your own japa moves.

Not planning how to be engaged or married and wait till she comes back.

What are you even bringing to the table ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Oneweek1010: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Kollins11: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's not about being financially stable. It's about your plans. Do you have plans?? Are your plans visible for the blind to see?? Hope you're not a lazy and SIMPle man?? Can she confide in you??

If not then I doubt if she would prioritize you. Bro Just work on yourself too else another guy go chop her sweet kpomo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by odinson1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Prioritize an unstable man as a boyfriend ?

You should be thinking of how to stabilize or better still make your own japa moves.

Not planning how to be engaged or married and wait till she comes back.

What are you even bringing to the table ?

The Above is proof that MOST Women don't give a F*ck about Men.

Reverse the genders now and Watch how this hypocrite would Advice the woman to marry the man and follow him Abroad. And she will also advice the man to Marry the woman and take her Abroad with him. You know why? They'll only give advice that is beneficial to the Female gender,most of the time at least.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2022
odinson1:

Reverse the genders now and Watch how this hypocrite would Advice the woman to marry the man and follow him Abroad. And she will also advice the man to Marry the woman and take her Abroad with him. You know why? They'll only give advice that is beneficial to the Female gender,most of the time at least.

Keep talking nonsense thinking you are Makin sense..you folks will come online just to start spewing garbage you know nothing about..

What she said was the fact that even a sensible guy will also say...but you due to your inability to reason properly you misinterpreted the whole thing..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Non is bringing anything for now, its just that she might have a better opportunity than me
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by WoundedLamb: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2022
You said "relocate" and then you said "traveled and come back". Which one exactly? If she's going on a business trip or for studies with the plan of coming back afterwards, that's not relocation.

That said, has she agreed to marry you? I am asking cause it takes two to tango. Whether you'd engage her before she leaves or not is not just up to you but a decision you both have to take together. And quite frankly, no one can effectively decide your own part for you cause we don't even know the lady in question and what she's worth to you. Your cause is situational. Y'all should sit and do some planning without emotions. Will her visa type allow her bring her spouse over? If not, what are your options?

I don't really subscribe to the idea of men always coming here to ask questions about things they should discuss with their partners.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2022
That's the gospel Truth.
If it were me, I would be advised to marry and go with her
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by valdes00(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Guy ur matter don enter handicap
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2022
She is a Medical personnel for a job opportunity
For now we both agreed to get married
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Agreed i'm unstable for now like wise she. But what if the table turns to my favor tomorrow, what kind of advice would you like to give me

Am bringing nothing for now on table but a graduate
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2022
I have plans and she knows about it
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by doggedfighter(f): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2022
odinson1:

We're seriously learning from what you folks are teaching us here.

You all chant that Nigerian girls are useless.

And here's one wanting to be prioritized.

Mtchewwwwwww !

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Reason of mentioning priority here is, "she definitely prioritise me at this stage" I don't know what would be her take in the future
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by anthonyuncle(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2022
i have lots of things to say o,

but I'll leave it to the "follow your heart" crew

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by frozen70(f): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Greetings NL
A lady I met and dating is about to relocate to Europe for a job and we plan to marry but am not yet financially stable.

I need an advise on what to do, whether to get married/engaged before she leaves

Just wish her well and she is travelling and keep up the communication

Getting her engaged but you don't have thr finance to marry her yet won't make sense

She won't even allow you to pin her down till God knows when

If she loves you, she will be there waiting for you

But I know that, if she is relocating to the village permanently, you will not ask for this

So keep the communication and plan towards your own development

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Candidlady: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Greetings NL

If she truly loves you distance might not be a barrier...

But for me out of sight is outta mind....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Truvelisback(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Greetings NL

Is there possibility of marrying her after she travels out? No. Look for someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Truvelisback(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Truly loves ke! Pls, stop giving the dude false hope. He should better start looking for someone else or a subtitute.
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Most women lose emotions and feelings in distance relationships. She might assure you nothing will change but trust me "things change, people change, feelings change too"

My advice: do not get high hopes on her prioritizing you. Let her travel, work extra hard and smart to improve your financial situation.If she notice the changes, she'll prioritize your *ss.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

The way you people mention love as if it actually exists when considering romantic relationships...the main thing is where your personal interest is most served undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Will Relocate To Europe by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
She is a Medical personnel for a job opportunity
For now we both agreed to get married

Where she's going she will definitely meet other guys who are better prepared than you.

Just end the relationship and you both go your separate ways with no attachments! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Nollywood Actresses Showing Off Their Body / Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me / Is CTL Still Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.