Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me (757 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Yungspitta(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
All my life , I never knew girls can be this complicated. Lately, my homie's girl has been giving me some signals that she liked me....but I don't wanna hurt my friend cux he's always there for me when times are hard. My friend looks more handsome , he dresses better but I still couldn't figure out why she has been flirting with me.
The scary part is that, my homie used to tell me nice things about his girl like she's best thing after holy Mary. There was a time this girl challenged me on why I don't always message her on WhatsApp, and she forced my phone out of my hands and did send some flirtous message to her WhatsApp number with my own WhatsApp number right on the spot. I was so confused afterwards.
In my head, I was like should I tell my friend what his girl has been up to lately but I kept my cool.

@lalasticlala
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by EmptyGarden(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Which mumu crush? Stop deceiving yourself young man! It's all in your head.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Jeon(f): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
GO AND REST IF YOUR BUTT IS NOT LIKE THIS.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Malory: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Go ahead and tell him and become the most hated man in the world after Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Moeman: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
guy she's not crushing on you....i'm speaking from expirence

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by chatinent: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
There's a time to avoid people and a time to be close. There's a time to be impolite and a time to be polite.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by diogo23: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
She's not crushing on you she's just a devil that want to separate you from your friend, you will regret it if ever fall for evil tricks

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Blunttruth: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Which mumu crush? Stop deceiving yourself young man! It's all in your head.
Exactly what I was about to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Malory:
Go ahead and tell him and become the most hated man in the world after Buhari

seconded¡

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Blunttruth: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yungspitta:
All my life , I never knew girls can be this complicated. Lately, my homie's girl has been giving me some signals that she liked me....but I don't wanna hurt my friend cux he's always there for me when times are hard. My friend looks more handsome , he dresses better but I still couldn't figure out why she has been flirting with me.
The scary part is that, my homie used to tell me nice things about his girl like she's best thing after holy Mary. There was a time this girl challenged me on why I don't always message her on WhatsApp, and she forced my phone out of my hands and did send some flirtous message to her WhatsApp number with my own WhatsApp number right on the spot. I was so confused afterwards.
In my head, I was like should I tell my friend what his girl has been up to lately but I kept my cool.
It's probably all in your head. And if you are indulging her then a part of you is interested.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Bluntguy: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Stay away

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yungspitta:

Focus on your life young man

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by czarr(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yungspitta:
that girl has set you up by texting and flirting with herself, if kasala burst you she'll definitely show him the text and said you came on to her. She's way ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Camelot65: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Run and do it fast.

She used your phone to send herself flirty messages? This might end badly.

What if she shows your friend, and you sure know he's gonna believe her.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Kingpin1000: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jeon:
GO AND REST IF YOUR BUTT IS NOT LIKE THIS.
Homosexuals don full nairaland. Wetin come be this one again.?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Kingpin1000: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yungspitta:
If what I read is true,that girl wants to separate you and your friend.
You've been a stumbling block to their relationship and she will set you up because your mind don dey yo bang her.
Your friend will hate you for that.
If you smoke weed, buy for you and your guy
Just ask your friend if his girlfriend has ever cheated on him, what ever the answer is ,tell him his girl is giving you greenlight and you just want him to know so He should be careful.
He will get angry but the weed will reset his brain.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Homosexuals don full nairaland. Wetin come be this one again.?
CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU FEEL DISGUSTING.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Surprises, As A 25 Year Old Man Falls In Love With An 85 Year Old Woman / The Danger Of Marrying Into Nigeria Families / Man Impregnate His Unfriendly Friend's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.