Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Where To Find Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Find Girls (2098 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria / Where Can I Find Girls Like This In Nigeria? (photo) / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Girls by whitebeast: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Where could a white man find young pussy out there?
Maybe even sex slave for a couple of weeks, lol

PS No Jesus BS, I love pussy more....
Re: Where To Find Girls by Boogyman557: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin?

Find 1 correct ASHAWOO house JAZZ in..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Girls by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
What's your internet for? There are several platforms for that.
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
What's your internet for? There are several platforms for that.
Probably another troll...
Re: Where To Find Girls by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Probably another troll...

Maybe and maybe not.
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
whitebeast:

[/s]

1. Your moniker is lousy... And loud

2. You claim to be white but you're on a Nigerian forum looking for women to have sex with... Yet you didn't mention your location... It's weird... If you're in Nigeria, then you would have mentioned a state or city... If you're abroad, how did you get here?

3. You're very rude... If you're a foreigner, you would have made some effort...

Fix these... Then scam foreigners... Not your countrymen... Traitor!!!
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Maybe and maybe not.
Whitebeast... We'll see... grin
Re: Where To Find Girls by Palazee(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Young pūssy gringrin
Re: Where To Find Girls by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Whitebeast... We'll see... grin

wink
Re: Where To Find Girls by whitebeast: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello, didnt mean to offend anyone.
I'm from Europe. Planning to visit Nigeria soon for business.
Re: Where To Find Girls by Starlight252: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
[s][/s]

1. Your moniker is lousy

Some people are just dumb.
Majority of this scammers only think with their mouth and d**k.

Person get tuwo for head im tink say na brain dey there.
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Starlight252:

Some people are just dumb.
Majority of this scammers only think with their mouth and d**k.

Person get tuwo for head im tink say na brain dey there.
grin grin

And the worse part, he intends to scam us... grin

Most Nairalanders are looking for giveaway... And this nigga still wants to scam us... grin
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
whitebeast:
Hello, didnt mean to offend anyone.
I'm from Europe. Planning to visit Nigeria soon for business.
You've worked on your flaws... Get rid of the moniker... It's horrible...

And there's no one to scam here! We're all broke, okay?

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Girls by ekeday(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Where To Find Girls by adelekefa: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good Post,

for the coming Valentine, you can order within your budget
all you need is to check the affordable offer. funny enoof you can meet up with FREE DELIVERY Option. smiley smiley

1. Gold Package (5k )
5 Awoof Lovely Items

2. Diamond Package (7k )
6 Awoof Lovely Items

3. Ruby Package (10k )
7 Awoof Lovely Items

4. Sapphire Package (10k )
7 Awoof Lovely Items

5. Emerald Package (30k )
8 INCREDIBLE Items

6. Platinum Package (50k )
9 INCREDIBLE Items

Call, text or whatsapp 07066350249 or 07025249159 to place your order NOW

Re: Where To Find Girls by whitebeast: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
What moniker? I dont think it can be changed?
Im not scamming, this could be a good chance for you to scam me instead.
Lol, I'm asking for girls, not money. How could I scam like this?
I know of Nigerian scams, but could you elaborate a little more how this scam is supposde to work?

Im really a man who loves pussy, figured out it could be cheap and available there in Africa.
Let's do it so that money first, girl second?

We could meet in the capital, I give 1000 eur for a young girl with nice tits and ass.
Or 5k? Just tell me your price, money is not a problem.
I dont know anyone in Nigeria, I don't know almost anything about the country.
I've been round the world, having bleeped girls around the globe, just not black girls.
Give me some contact details (in private message, is it possible here?) if you are interested in money.

If this is a scam, you won't lose anything. I'm not asking for your money, I'll give the money first. Bitcoin or cash.
Heh, sorry for the moniker. But I am a beast....
I didnt really anticipate this would offend you. I dont know your culture and ways well enough, or almost nothing of them.
Lots of graphic material of killed women here, so I thought it's not any more bad to ask for a toygirl.

I dont care if the girl is local or whatever, just bring me a bitch anywhere and I'll pay fine. I dont care about the girl, I just want to bleep hard as hell. In India it was easy to buy a girl.... Lol.

Can I send you a messsage, Berry, somewhere but here, dont find a PM feature anywhere?
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2022
whitebeast:
Deactivate it... Then come back soon with another...

Ofcourse you're not... Why would I scam someone who's desperate in need of money? I was scammed yesterday... I'm not like you!

Girls... Then you demand for this or that... We know your type...

I know of Nigerian scams, but could you elaborate a little more how this scam is supposde to work?
You know because you're a Nigerian! Well, this might not be scam but it is in the sense that you're probably a ritualist trying to lure greedy, gullible girls... cry

Im really a man who loves pussy, figured out it could be cheap and available there in Africa.
Now, I'm sure you're white... undecided

A racist!

But I believe more that you're some dude in Osun State...

undecided

We could meet in the capital,
Capital of where? You're so bad at this...

I give 1000 eur for a young girl with nice tits and ass.
My price? Omg! Because? You just assumed that I'm a prostitute? You need your front teeth knocked off!!!!

I've been round the world, having bleeped girls around the globe, just not black girls.
undecided

More bullshit...

I'vE bEeN rOuNd ThE wOrLd... undecided

There aren't black girls where you're from? You need to travel all the way to Africa? undecided

Give me some contact details (in private message, is it possible here?) if you are interested in money.
grin

If this is a scam, you won't lose anything. I'm not asking for your money, I'll give the money first. Bitcoin or cash.
Are you competing with Senomii ? He's Nairaland's only beast...

But if you're real, you're willing to take the risk? Lol...

I didnt really anticipate this would offend you. I dont know your culture and ways well enough, or almost nothing of them.
Lots of graphic material of killed women here, so I thought it's not any more bad to ask for a toygirl.
Hmm... You read the stories? You're barely online... You have another account because?

I dont care if the girl is local or whatever, just bring me a bitch anywhere and I'll pay fine. I dont care about the girl, I just want to bleep hard as hell. In India it was easy to buy a girl.... Lol.
undecided

Can I send you a messsage, Berry, somewhere but here, dont find a PM feature anywhere?
Did you wait for my reply?
Re: Where To Find Girls by Pumpumking: 12:21am On Feb 08, 2022
whitebeast:

....find yor nearest mosque!!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2022
whitebeast:

Go search on tinder, the girls there will brutalize ur dick and pls next tym ignore that berry bitch, She's a female cursed perdition

Re: Where To Find Girls by SarutobiEky(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Nawa.
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

Go search on tinder, the girls there will brutalize ur dick and pls next tym ignore that berry bitch, She's a female cursed perdition
Your moniker reminds me of Indomie... grin
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Your moniker reminds me of Indomie... grin
Yours reminds me of miserability n frustration ( squidward to be precise)
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

Yours reminds me of miserability n frustration ( squidward to be precise)
My favourite cartoon... How cute...

Btw, I just moved out... I'll post pictures of my apartment!
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
whitebeast:

We could meet in the capital, I give 1000 eur for a young girl with nice tits and ass.

I can hook u up with exotic Yo's if ur ready. From ur chauffeur to housekeeper plus one extra so u can have options. And they're experts at role playing. Wtv tf u want. But there are conditions. Hmu if/ when u ready. No scams
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
My favourite cartoon... How cute...

Btw, I just moved out... I'll post pictures of my apartment!
Hope it's a terrace apartment like mine? if it ain't gerrarahia
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

Hope it's a terrace apartment like mine? if it ain't gerrarahia
Coming from you who asked that other 19yr old who moved out why he did so so early... grin

Don't be ashamed sweetheart... Accept that your parents are still feeding your grown-ass self... It's a shitty reality, so you have my sympathy...
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Coming from the you who asked that other 19yr old who moved out why he did so so early... grin

Don't be ashamed sweetheart... Accept that your parents are still feeding your grown-ass self... It's a shitty reality, so you have my sympathy...
Typical of ur kind to poke noses where it ain't wanted, maybe if u were worth atleast a pence then I would've owed u an explanation
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

Typical of ur kind to poke noses where it ain't wanted, maybe if u were worth atleast a pence then I would've owed u an explanation
I hurt your feelings? You're such a sensitive lil bit**

Stuff your asshole with your explanation...
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
I hurt your feelings? You're such a sensitive lil bit**

Stuff your asshole with your explanation...
Your mentality of guys who stays with their parents is sickening and that's a perception which u should shove up ur ass
You ain't In my presence, you don't know shit, what goes down n doesn't........ Listen at this point in my life I can purchase a car if I want to, around a price range of 3million and I won't feel it, but thennnn I'd hv to back it up with liesssss lots of it e.g my rich european friend of 5yrs just sent it to me as a pre birthday gift or my friend gave it to me to cover up for him etc and yes you're right as a student I should be living a hostel as my parents know of, but thennnn I'm just naughty and secretive and I hate that disgusting hostel first time I saw it.....sooo I'm living a lie actually in my terrace
( if they find out I'm soooo fvckin dead, and ASUU keeps on refvckin my life)
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

Your mentality of guys who stays with their parents is sickening and that's a perception which u should shove up ur ass
You ain't In my presence, you don't know shit, what goes down n doesn't........ Listen at this point in my life I can purchase a car if I want to, around a price range of 3million and I won't feel it, but thennnn I'd hv to back it up with liesssss lots of it e.g my rich european friend of 5yrs just sent it to me as a pre birthday gift or my friend gave it to me to cover up for him etc and yes you're right as a student I should be living a hostel as my parents know of, but thennnn I'm just naughty and secretive and I hate that disgusting hostel first time I saw it.....sooo I'm living a lie actually in my terrace
( if they find out I'm soooo dead)

I don't have a problem with men who live with their parents... I just hate those who are struggling yet arrogant... And the worse are liars
Hope it's a terrace apartment like mine
. Bullshit! undecided

You're a little piece of sh**... I hope you know that... Let me guess, the reason you have to lie is cause you're a fraudster... The op could be a European, cast your net and catch this big fish... undecided

Unlike you, I'm an eighteen who's moved out... And self-sufficient...

Run off to your mama...
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:

I
I ain't a fraudster, just that the explanations are just so long and tiring and unnecessary and no one would believe me anyway so........ And you're a female with u it's a typical consistent hysterics, bickering and nagging, so let me leave you to it, you don't seem like a threat anyway
Re: Where To Find Girls by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

I ain't a fraudster, just that the explanations are just so long and tiring and unnecessary and no one would believe me anyway so........ And you're a female with u it's a typical consistent hysterics, bickering and nagging, so let me leave you to it, you don't seem like a threat anyway
Mumu boy... Should I be excited or curious? undecided

No one cares!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Pusssy A Bottomless Hole? / My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.