Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive (7325 Views)

I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by fineboynl(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2017
she is wearing this big tight boxers kind of pant. that cover the full bumbum, hip and thighs area.

i do not find this attractive. maybe because i am use to see the normal female white pant or g-string on how it should be. White color is more acceptable and sexy than any other color.

girls in here do you wear this type of pant. and guys would you find this sexy?

2 Shares

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Alagbada1(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2017
The book of Romans answers it all... cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by gabinogem(m): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Sometimes It's Sexier When A Lady Tries To Be Modest wink

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Dillusionist(m): 5:22am On Aug 26, 2017
gabinogem:
I like this

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by charleff512(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2017
The OP Is Researching On The Effect Of Female Genitals Covering On The Rate Of Unemployment In Lagos State,please Kindly Give Him All The Necessary Assistance

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2017
fineboynl:
she is wearing this big tight boxers kind of pant. that cover the full bumbum, hip and thighs area.

i do not find this attractive. maybe because i am use to see the normal female white pant or g-string on how it should be. White color is more acceptable and sexy than any other color.

girls in here do you wear this type of pant. and guys would you find this sexy?

I am not specific with the cut coz of most the time i wear nothing.. grin

She is free down there...she needs a fresh air all day, every day wink

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by sathel(m): 6:15am On Aug 26, 2017
We are done with this question
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by fineboynl(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

i don't get what you are saying. to wear tight and pant which of them will bring in air more.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2017
I wear none embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby how far? See me following you from thread to thread like kilode. We need to talk grin grin my NL Wifey cool cool cool
IamKashyBaby:

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2017
CeejayCharles:
IamKashyBaby how far? See me following you from thread to thread like kilode. We need to talk grin grin my NL Wifey cool cool cool

grin

Hahahahahha...aaww, thank u kiss

What we gonna talk about? If it is about Nigerian Green Card,
U can reach me in za oza room wink

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by FutureLeader00: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2017
yes thats what my girlfriend always put on
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by BabbanBura(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
I wear none embarassed

me like you - i will hack into your heart and steal you for me! - Do you like babban Bura?, hahahha which lady doesn't?
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2017
BabbanBura:

me like you - i will hack into your heart and steal you for me! - Do you like babban Bura?, hahahha which lady doesn't?

Might give liking babban Bura a thought if he could add Benjamin to his name
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by BabbanBura(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Might give liking babban Bura a thought if he could add Benjamin to his name

Ah ah, why 'might' now? Ok replace that 'might' with 'will' and you have your Benjamin Babban Bura and i will smile away with my BornAgainChild!
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2017
BabbanBura:

Ah ah, why 'might' now? Ok replace that 'might' with 'will' and you have your Benjamin Babban Bura and i will smile away with my BornAgainChild!

Hope you know what comes with tha benjamins
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Ahh i was in the kitchen trying to get breakfast to u in bed in za oza room wink

IamKashyBaby:

grin

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by mikool007(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2017
gabinogem:
tries to be but actually isn't wink
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by fineboynl(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2017
CeejayCharles:
Ahh i was in the kitchen trying to get breakfast to u in bed in za oza room wink

hope you know that babe is using filter? she might not be what you are seeing afterall.
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by BabbanBura(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Hope you know what comes with tha benjamins

i will do even those i dont know - as for circumcision, my Babban Bura is beautifully circumcised.
What sayest thou my fairest BornAgainChild?
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by muller101(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Op na ur project topic be this?
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
You like fight oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fineboynl:
hope you know that babe is using filter? she might not be what you are seeing afterall.
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by fineboynl(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2017
CeejayCharles:
You like fight oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as how ??
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2017
U nor know say girls never like anyone talking about their makeups? hahaha it is the unmentionable haahha

fineboynl:
as how ??
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by gabinogem(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2017
mikool007:
tries to be but actually isn't wink
Humans Always Try To Hit Perfection...Life Is A Process.
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by fineboynl(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2017
CeejayCharles:
U nor know say girls never like anyone talking about their makeups? hahaha it is the unmentionable haahha

lol. she is light skin and beautiful. no doubt. i like her character and behavior. that alone can get you going. but i know you are attracted to what you saw and i am only stating the obvious that the pic is filtered.

most pic uploaded online are selected. but when you hook up with them on chats, you end up seeing another person. all the lady's i contact here only one remain beautiful. the rest are opposite of the profile pic. girls should start uploading their worst or average pic. beside really beautiful girls are hookup already they don't need boys here. that's the plan truth.
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2017
fineboynl:

I tellz u,,she is way too old and looking for Nigerian niggas to oil her well....

Anywayz, only those looking for Foreign green cards sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by fineboynl(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

I tellz u,,she is way too old and looking for Nigerian niggas to oil her well....

Anywayz, only those looking for Foreign green cards sha
lol. how u show of what you are saying because she has never made any intention of wanting a Nigeria guy. but the babe is really funny. which country she is from.
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2017
fineboynl:
lol. how u show of what you are saying because she has never made any intention of wanting a Nigeria guy. but the babe is really funny. which country she is from.

ask this niggur.....#iamJ#
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Spot on. But hey not just the look she has an amazing personality. Would love to get to know her lol who beauty epp? 90% beautiful girls have the worst attitudes... I'd rather take an ugly with great personality than a pretty demon bro haha

fineboynl:
lol. she is light skin and beautiful. no doubt. i like her character and behavior. that alone can get you going. but i know you are attracted to what you saw and i am only stating the obvious that the pic is filtered.

most pic uploaded online are selected. but when you hook up with them on chats, you end up seeing another person. all the lady's i contact here only one remain beautiful. the rest are opposite of the profile pic. girls should start uploading their worst or average pic. beside really beautiful girls are hookup already they don't need boys here. that's the plan truth.
Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Where have you gone to na? Been waiting in za oza room oo

IamKashyBaby:

grin

Re: Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
CeejayCharles:
Where have you gone to na? Been waiting in za oza room oo

Baba..the door is locked ooo embarassed

Lemme call IamJ my Uber guy to get the keys in my office.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander / SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Weirdest Things Partners Say When Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.