Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) (9804 Views)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by marvelck: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
I'm been wondering and trying to find out why akwa Ibom girls are naturally endowed

They don't need any butt enhancement procedure, cos they already have it. I heard their mothers usually groom and teach them how to have big backside right from childhood. No wonder, you can't see any akwa Ibom girl without big backside... dem dey get am well well.

That's why I really don't understand why Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, who is from Akwa Ibom had to go for butt enhancement, when she is gifted with one from birth. Maybe she did it just go with the trend, since most of her colleagues were doing it....

Akwa Ibom girls, I throw salute for una bum bum... Na national treasure!

The beautiful lady in the pictures below is from Akwa Ibom... Now, you ve seen what I m talking about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by bmdmix11: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
ok
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Slaysor: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omo see back,,op give me ig handle of that second girl...I want to see something

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Slaysor: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
marvelck:
I'm been wondering and trying to find out why akwa Ibom girls are naturally endowed

They don't need any butt enhancement procedure, cos they already have it. I heard their mothers usually groom and teach them how to have big backside right from childhood. No wonder, you can't see any akwa Ibom girl without big backside... dem dey get am well well.

That's why I really don't understand why Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, who is from Akwa Ibom had to go for butt enhancement, when she is gifted with one from birth. Maybe she did it just go with the trend, since most of her colleagues were doing it....

The beautiful lady in the pictures below is from Akwa Ibom... Now, you ve seen what I m talking about
Abeg drop ig handle
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
That second girl na standing doggy go fit her well well

That first n 3rd girl, I go chose the car instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
S.A babes are the betterest

10 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by MoneyGoDrop: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
My only question is.......Is it soft? Because these days,things don't look like advertised.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by wingmanIII: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Trash!! Bloody lies!
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don’t think the second pics is real
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by toujurs: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
When it comes to big nyash it's yoruba girls that have that most, but their puna too bitter, not all but most, but you see akwaibom, either perky or small, bro. You dare not enter without a condom, because the pleasure will be out of this world, you will end up being the one moaning, out of excitement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Even with all the backside in this world, if there's no frontside, I'm not interested.

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
toujurs:
When it comes to big nyash it's yoruba girls that have that most, but their puna too bitter, not all but most, but you see akwaibom, either perky or small, bro. You dare not enter without a condom, because the pleasure will be out of this world, you will end up being the one moaning, out of excitement.

Bitter Puna shocked

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Always ibom girls no too dey get sense
They are very naive and easy to Bleep
Beauty without sense na toto dey suffer am

That's is why u go see them fine like Beyonce but na one useless drunker go they Bleep their puna because them no too get brain

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Bulletproofgt: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2022
luminouz:

Bitter Puna shocked

The dirty ones. But you see Ekiti babes yansh no be here o
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Bububaby: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6965503/brystal-graphics#109850390

Hello, good evening, I am a graphic designer, attached below are the work designed by me, Brystal Graphics, I design with great enthusiasm., please if your in need of a graphic designer... Brystal Graphics is at your service.. thanks � contact this number 07015733139, or message via WhatsApp or email brystalgraphics@gmail.com, if you need my service.... Thanks...

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2022
What a useless country thread
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by PrinceZeke: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2022
I've seen a lot of Akwa ibom girls in Rivers state,and 90% of them didn't have big ass op.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Can u compare it to the bakasi in this link?

Pls make una help me like my comment through this link so I can win a giveaway
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110017160
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by akosy(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Try promote “Akwa ibom girls with smart brains and good cooks." thank you.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Bulletproofgt:

The dirty ones. But you see Ekiti babes yansh no be here o
grin
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by femog4(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Need Akwa ibon lady for friendship Ibadan base mature minded please.
WhatsApp via 08071648885
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2022
marvelck:

Include that fact that most of them have smelly pussies!
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by 2DADDEY: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hiv kiss kiss undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by smaze01: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
My only question is.......Is it soft? Because these days,things don't look like advertised.
grin

Ah ah
You jam.the one wey strong like Zuma rock?
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
akosy:
Try promote “Akwa ibom girls with smart brains and good cooks." thank you.
Na from.one.step you go start nau
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
PrinceZeke:
I've seen a lot of Akwa ibom girls in Rivers state,and 90% of them didn't have big ass op.
Yup
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
What a useless country thread
After you don look yansh finish ba
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
baralatie

Ah ah
You jam.the one wey strong like Zuma rock?

I swear bro, naso i jam one for club and her packaging was to die for but i learnt there was more than meets the eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos / Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.