Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze (9232 Views)

2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide has described the turbaning of Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi as
Dan Amanar Daura as a big boost to the realisation of Igbo presidency in 2023.

In a statement in Kaduna on Sunday by its Secretary-General, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, which described the former Rivers Governor as as beloved son of Igbo Nation and the battle-axes of Ndigbo, said Amaechi an asset to Ndigbo for the 2023 project.

Ohanaeze said: “The new Dan Amanar Daura, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi is a beloved son of Igbo Nation and the battle-ax of Ndigbo,.

“We accept the reality that the pan Nigerian postures of the honorable minister for transportation had strengthened the cordial relationship between the North and Eastern Nigeria.

“The Minister’s gesture has brightened up the opportunity for the emergence of a New Nigeria anchored on justice and equity, Amaechi’s title has opened a new link between the North and Eastern region, which will boost the chance of Igbo in 2023.

“2023 Igbo Presidency accommodates all prominent sons and daughters from all Igbo speaking areas including Delta and Rivers states. Rt hon Chibuike Amaechi is the only bridge linking South/ south, South-East and the North, he is more of an asset to Ndigbo, as all eyes of the Igbo is on 2023, everyone is important to the realization of 2023 Igbo Presidency, and there will be no segregation in the 2023 Igbo Project.

“Ndigbo expects more efforts that will make southeastern Nigeria benefit from the dividends from the Federal Government projects under the Ministry of Transport, we have the assurances that Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi will deliver all railway, deep-sea, and dry sea projects in the southeast and South-south before the end of the year, because Ndigbo is proud of his upright declaration of his Igboness, which is the personality traits for his accomplishments right from the beginning of his political trajectory and to his future aspirations.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/amaechis-daura-title-boost-to-igbo-presidency-ohanaeze-ndigbo/

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by oyin44: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Only an alcoholic drinker like mazi okechukwu will keep on comparing amaechi to tinubu.... grin grin

Why is it that some Southerners especially people from the yeast don't know what they call politics.... grin grin.

Didn't they know that,.

Politics deals with personalities... grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Michelle70(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Comot body for the "Dan Amanar"

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Olunmercy56(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin keep deceiving yourselves

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by athaboi(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Even though Okechukwu isiguzoro belongs to unrecognize factional ohaneze I still like it so that it will be peppering tinubu people especially suen the owner of this platform

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Truthisunique2: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tinubu failed newspaper trying to pitch north against amaechi as usual

Are you people campaigning for ameachi or for your walking dead owner

Buhari don sabi this propaganda game

#why is tinubu jittery

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by adekolaelect(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
These poeple have become mumu in the name of " presidency is our turn " as if na secondary School football match.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Truthisunique2: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Comot body for the "Dan Amanar"
na so this man dey make una tremble in fear?

E never even roar yet

Yet una dey convulse he doesn't bother una

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by helinues: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin cheesy

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Truthisunique2: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy
you no dey use eye see ameachi thread

But na you no give Bleep abi

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by helinues: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you

Stop trolling me..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by 3exe3: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/amaechis-daura-title-boost-to-igbo-presidency-ohanaeze-ndigbo/

And the igbos finally endorse amaechi the ubima slave

How times do change

Southern presidency is the only thing we clamour for

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Racoon(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Which Igbo? This same Rotimi Amaechi that overtly denied being Igbo? These Ohaneze should please shut the trap and stop associating sane Igbos from an illusory Igbo presidency in a skewed and failed geographical entity called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Truthisunique2: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:

Stop trolling me..
senseless hypocrisy

Amaechi dey gidigba

Na since 2015 he earn buhari trust no be today day break

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Michelle70(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
na so this man dey make una tremble in fear?

E never even roar yet

Yet una dey convulse he doesn't bother una
oga abeg getat.

I'm from Rivers and a core supporter of Amaechi, stop quoting me abeg, ur comments doesn't make any sense

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Truthisunique2: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
oga abeg getat.

I'm from Rivers and a core supporter of Amaechi, stop quoting me abeg, ur comments doesn't make any sense
yes o

Re-allignment don start

Every Yoruba Muslim must become rivers born

But deep down you want amaechi support to dry

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by haffaze777(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Since amaechi is Igbo and it's turn of Igbo according to some Pandora urchin, let's join hand and make him president,we Sha say no to Pandora thief

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by lonecatt(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
What a bombshell.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by ButterBurger: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2022
If APC carry Amaechi as their candidate, abeg shey no be north go be vice president so?
Oh so yoruba go con be senate president abi? And vice puppet Osinbajo go con go back home as nothing else.
Oh really.
So Lawan go wan drop the Senate presidency post abi.
And gbajabiamila go wan drop the speakership for North abi
Smiles... I see the Yoruba APC as slaves blind followers

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by temitayomie: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2022
I prefer any SS/SW over any northerner.

We know both PDP and APC won't give SE.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by temitayomie: 6:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yes o

Re-allignment don start

Every Yoruba Muslim must become rivers born

But deep down you want amaechi support to dry

Lol... This Amaechi presidency dey pain you pass the Yorubas self.

You just dey disguise. grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by ORACLE1975(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Kennyfancy(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Amechi is the chosen one, Amechi will win all South South, I trust my people on this, then Amechi will win East and Middle belt, then Buhari will help amechi in the North because he has been given citizenship in Duara already as for the West, they can form new party or use SDP to bring Tinubu but we already know the story, how many of you observe that since amechi story came out, Osinbanjo camp has been quiet, this is what happen when the lion roar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by livinbygrace: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2022
I really feel sorry for Jagaban,despite all his contribution to the party.Well,no sane person will support the idea of Agbero style in ruling Nigeria .
As it stands ,I am seeing Rotimi/El Rufai ticket.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Oyetunde-Lawal As New General Manager Of LASODA / (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy / UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.