Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze (9271 Views)

2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by ButterBurger: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2022
uthlaw:
blind slave followers with vice president, speaker,6 ministers... If you cannot get d PDP ticket for president, then,your tribe is the most useless on earth!
irrelevant and irrational words,
And you are still a slave.
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by uthlaw: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
ButterBurger:
irrelevant and irrational words,
And you are still a slave.
everyone is a slave to Nigeria government except you are a bomber!
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by ButterBurger: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
uthlaw:
everyone is a slave to Nigeria government except you are a bomber!
you already have a slave mentality, the APC you follow, what is your personal achievement and your collective achievement with your people in your community
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by uthlaw: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
ButterBurger:
you already have a slave mentality, the APC you follow, what is your personal achievement and your collective achievement with your people in your community
watin b my business with PDP and APC, the last I do is the country is too vote...I de ma house de do my bombing!
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by ButterBurger: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
uthlaw:
watin b my business with PDP and APC, the last I do is the country is too vote...I de ma house de do my bombing!
na so.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by 123papas(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Amaechi and Wike are not Igbos
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by chrisxxx(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Curious346:
Amaechi is igbo and he has said it on several occasion.

Wike denied being igbo before the world
Wike denied being Igbo in Rivers State. Amaechi denied being Igbo in Imo State before Pa Nwodo who erroneously called him a trusted Igbo son. He took the mic from him and denied it instantly.
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Banmeallday: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Some Igbo people are simply crazy.

I think they are embarrassing not only other Igbo, but even the Yoruba.

Literally, Ohaneze and Amaechi who did this to you fools?

The day Biafra comes we will certainly sentence you according

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankole Arrested Again ! / Where Are The Hausas? / Appeal Court Adjourns Hearing On Onnoghen’s Appeals Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.