Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . (52576 Views)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2022
SOFTENGR:
This applies to girls from all religions. There's this girl I once fell for, having dated for few weeks. She invited me to her church, winners, so she could introduce me to her "daddy in the lord". I told her I'm a Christian, though not a religious person, so I don't think I have time for church things now. I went on to explain to her that my Bank job is very demanding and I work weekends and needed some rest on Sundays. She started giving me attitude. She stopped picking up my calls. She will only call me when she needed assistance, which I do help out. It continued like that for a year. When I realized that her mind is made up, I also stopped responding to her calls. I felt bad, but I have to move on.
My advice to men is: never fall in love until you are married.
If you don't have same religious ideology, your relationship will likely not work.

Yes you are right .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nonexisting: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2022
You are a simp and a fool too, bad combo. I have no further comment.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Bros you get mind o, so of all the girls in the country na Jehovah witness you fall for like this? Personally I have never heard anything good about them.

It was obvious she wasn't feeling you the way you felt her..i mean, all the vital signs were there but you just refused to see it. It really hurts when you are in love alone.

Pls move on and stop crying here, she isn't worth ur love or tears at all.

"A failed relationship is better than a scattered marriage" always remember that.

Thanks bro and i truly cried �. I was in this alone all this while ��

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Qatar2022: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness. We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends. You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them. Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends , going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself. Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.
Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working. So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work ,we spend 2months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together , like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her . She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" . Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .
Here is my question, why are witness like this ? This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste? So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast . Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on. I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do. Do have a nice day .
All i will say Is don't quite your job because of her, you're a man please face it like a man don't chicken out

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Nonexisting:

Exactly who I am .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nostring: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol...free her and also man up
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Rickmann: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Thanks bro and i truly cried �. I was in theis alone all this while ��

Someone who will love and respect you will come someday..just be more careful with ur feelings. Use ur brain more this time and not just the heart.

PEACE.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by luvyaself95(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2022
I don't even know what to type but it's well with your soul because of woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Rickmann: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Nonexisting:

How is ur own relationship going?
Is it a healthy one?

If you have nothing to add to people's life, you move on than use strong words like that on them when all they needed was a simple advice.

We just human remember, and no one knows it all.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by gaby(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
excellence44:

Abeg @ bolded, make am two, one for me and your own.

Abeg bros, make we pity am small.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nonexisting: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Rickmann:

[s]How is ur own relationship going?
Is it a healthy one?[/s]

If you have nothing to add to people's life, you move on than use strong words like that on them when all they needed was a simple advice.

We just human remember, and no one knows it all.
I don't believe in relationships and don't have one. Relationship is meant for fools and some wise people who decide to deceive themselves by themselves. Everyone comes into relationship for something and when that thing is no longer there, the relationship dies. Unconditional love and faithfulness are things of the past. If you doubt me, pay a private investigator to monitor your lover male or female for just one week and see things for yourself.

19 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Mhykel217(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
SIMP!!! cry

Untop jehova witness for that matter....wetin do cele undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by SOFTENGR: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Exactly who I am .
You're neither a simp nor a fool.
This your experience happens to most young men. You'll laugh over it later as you become more experienced in life. The fact is, most women are more comfortable getting married to a guy in their church. It applies to women in all churches.
No matter how loving and caring you are, once they find someone in their church, they'll just end the relationship with you. She still loves you. Even more than the guy in her church.
Try to assure the girl that you've forgiven her and you guys should face your jobs.
We wey dey go church once in a blue moon, we can't marry a religious woman. Mbanu!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Mhykel217:
SIMP!!! cry

Untop jehova witness for that matter....wetin do cele undecided

Na me be that oo ����

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Vulcanheph(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Someone should please call Ubunja and TheGidRedpiller to this thread.... The Op needs a prescription of TRP.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by eazyduzit: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Cele and JW babes,I no now who better among them sef bwcause I never try date them.E dey do me like say na suicide mission I want go engage myself to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by ZooCountry45: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin

Mosidi was right about girls, they are Usless all of them..

This babe is not a Virgin believe me..

99% of church ladies can fuckkkk till eternity.
Them like sex die.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by ZooCountry45: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2022
eazyduzit:
Cele and JW babes,I no now who better among them sef bwcause I never try date them.E dey do me like say na suicide mission I want go engage myself to.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by lereinter(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2022
You seems to be a very weak man mentally, emotionally and maybe physically.

How old are you?

Why did you even show her the prove, something you would have just kept to yourself and abandone her suddenly.

What she did all girls that are really interested in you do such, she just u the Jehovah witness as an alibi

The ball is in your court, be a man and move on

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by BigYash: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Since you already accepted you were foolish, I blive u learnt from your mistake .. Don't give u hrt to those demons called ladies.. Its risky

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Stargurl20(f): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Never will a guy invade my privacy by going through my phone, coz wouldn't invade his either.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Rickmann: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
I don't believe in relationships and don't have one. Relationship is meant for fools and some wise people who decide to deceive themselves by themselves. Everyone comes into relationship for something and when that thing is no longer there, the relationship dies. Unconditional love and faithfulness are things of the past. If you doubt me, pay a private investigator to monitor your lover male or female for just one week and see things for yourself.

Come take a trophy..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by ruggedtimi(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Jehoval witness gals don't joke with that doctrine

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nyascobar1414: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2022
How do you lust(not love) over a female like this?
Oga love yourself first, set standards for yourself mbok...
She defecate,Urinate, even menstruate and the blood stinks... Yet, konji has covered your eyes not to see beyond lust.
Your problem is beyond your own Imagination.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Savedday: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
How do you lust(not love) over a female like this?

Oga love yourself first, set standards for yourself mbok...

She defecate,Urinate, even menstruate and the blood stinks...
Yet, konji has covered your eyes not to see beyond lust.

Your problem is beyond your own Imagination.

How sir?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nyascobar1414: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

How sir?
Don't value your so called GF...
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nyascobar1414: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

How sir?
Don't value your so called GF...
She's a human being with Imperfections...
For christ sake she's a mortal... Impress yourself and Impress God

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by valdes00(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

You are right. I just decided to be serious and ready for something serious. Didn't expect things go this way . I'm not dumb just wanted something serious and I was carried away with her being religious never knew she could act like this . But you are right because just because of her I let other women go seeing her as my everything but we learn everyday.
Move on bro and learn frm ur mistake
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by folarin238: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2022
na all of us go chop breakfast
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
Thus love thing, I will try it someday.
Wow! You don't love God, you don't love humans, what do you love? Pets?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Ade345(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Forget about her. She is not a real JW. She may be leading a double life, pretending to be serious as a JW while in their midst; then leading a totally wordly life where other JW are absent.
Such a character is a sign of a deceptive being. It is not worth spending time in the company of such a person, let her go. It is the best thing for your life. Besides, you may consider reporting her to her branch members. Because people like her, tarnish the image of other well behaved JWs

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.