Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . (52582 Views)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is fake story.
There is nothing like Jehovah's witness lover. It has no meaning.
Just like saying a Roman Catholic lover
Are you a lover of a girl or a lover of a religion?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by iTearHerToto: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
He will go crawling back to her like a dog. Just a matter of few days

Pukes grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Brownshoe: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Op they hardly marry non-witness, i have them as families

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by captainjerry: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
So sorry bro but unfortunately i personally don't believe true love exist becoz all the relationship have been is full of lies and deceit.. I hav stop deceiving myself.. Onces i go into a relationship i break my heart myself.. Once i see the relationship is headin no where, i just let go immediately and move on.. No time 2 be mourning on sum1 dat dont even knw u exist.no bae worth my tears i swear.. When goin into a relationship go with ur head not ur heart.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Rexymania(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
You did the right thing. Forget that idiot
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by ZooCountry45: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Exkandayee:

Jehovah witness babes are virgin's, I'm a jw too,if you are baptized publisher, your old life is gone

Make Virgin
. OGA Park abeg
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Help2020:

I don't need to be one before making that comment.. Bringing her religion in is totally unnecessary.

I did not bring her religion just trying to Plain and not hide the fact that I know she was a witness that's all. I didn't have to do that but I just wanted to hear people's opinion and now I learnt more about the religion that's all

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by iswallker(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Engage in farming - it's energy sapping - you won't have time for nonsense

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Okhuadams(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

Here is my question, why are witness like this ?

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast .

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .
y can't you face her, even person wey thief dey pass the same street. Mr those pple na there way be that just find yr way. Truth be say una no fir marry. She don tell you the truth except you wah begin carry bag dey knock from door to door

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
sterlingD:

Meditate on this she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness

Like making up excuses for her action .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Rickmann: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Coldie:

Swears those guys discriminate a lot, that’s y u can see them come to your house to share pamphlets and u can take it out of courtesy but they won’t even take your own church pamphlets if you said let u give them.

These people even do worst if u attend a school dominated by them, if u are not a withness in that school it’s as if you are an out cast

You are so correct.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by flexindino(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .

The advice I feel I can give you is for you to go to any joint that Isu-Ewu is sold....but 2k worth of it and buy big stout together with it.....eat d meal well and wash it with the stout.... you'll then realise you were hungry all along.....u go forget d babe as fast as possible

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Mrpojj(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
Oga Jehovah witness hard marry outsiders
That's why u see her with her fellow witness, she is 90 percent more likely to marry that guy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by fullblast(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
I know one Muslim-hijab lady that had a Muslim fiancee. Anytime her fiancee tries to touch her, she would shout "Awusubillahi"! Chastising the Muslim guy that the holy-Quaran frowns at sex before marriage.

Same period, she was seriously and constantly receiving doggy from my friend,a non-muslim. wink kiss

Sometimes, with religion as an opium, anybody under it's influence can be deceived.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by paulasticity: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ade345:
Forget about her. She is not a real JW. She may be leading a double life, pretending to be serious as a JW while in their midst; then leading a totally wordly life where other JW are absent.
Such a character is a sign of a deceptive being. It is not worth spending time in the company of such a person, let her go. It is the best thing for your life. Besides, you may consider reporting her to her branch members. Because people like her, tarnish the image of other well behaved JWs
Seconded.
Moreover, don't force yourself on a girl who doesn't share same Faith and values and goals with you. Forget about tagging her religion, any girl from any religion can do same even worst. She is a fake Christian jw.she is only disguising as one.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by a4law: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wetin fit pain me for all dis thing be say if u tell me sey u no f*ck d JW u do play penalty go Throw in

Onome wise up

Girls are Bleep and go no be Titanic tenure we dey again
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by abokikhalifa: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

Sim guys dey fall hands sha.
While she was rational in the relationship, you where fooling yourself.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by TeeGod(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Pls, do they accept replacement where u work?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by SirJerrie(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:

[s]Just allow her go. If she is destined to be yours she'd come back in a good time but if she isn't yours, your whining or killing yourself over her won't change a thing[/s].

NOPE!!!... SHE WON'T COME BACK..She was only using the O.P to quench konji while waiting for any available "Mr. Witness" ready to mingle.. "WETIN GO BE GO BE" no be for Jehovah witness marriage...

adetula148
You'll feel the pain of Heartbreak but TIME HEALS.
Give yourself time to get over it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by chaloskyx: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
your loss bro you should have just kept her for the knacks
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by drololaaof: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
If she had told you that she can't marry anybody that is not a JW then why deceiving yourself my brother. One thing is clear about them, they keep their allegiance to the witness, even if she fornicate the man will still marry her .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Jimmery: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
I had same experience with a Jehovah witness girl seven years ago, she claimed she loved me but was secretly meeting other Jehovah witness guys . I got to knw when she gave me her Facebook password to help do something on her page,, in my part I started attending meetings and almost converted to a witness but immediately I found out about her secret . Na japa oo.. guy, jst try and let go it's possible she gave u her Facebook password so u will found out what she's up to , a way of telling u off.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by edoairways: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148 she is your wife
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by aimalohi: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
U r suppose to b thanking ur God, she had gone. Y build a relationship this way, where ur girl will go & cheat, and u will still accept her. R u going to marry a promiscuous woman. Can u continue to marry her with that behavior.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
edoairways:
adetula148 she is your wife

Strange quote
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Duplik8t77(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
onosbaba3310:
Jehovah witness are the most wicked people I have ever seen, I dated one, same thing happened to me, took her serious, even told I plan to marry her, she keeps alot of make friends, lies alot and she was actually double dating, I and one witness guy like that, unlike the op, I man up and broke up with her, rubbish...... And Dem dey spoil ehn.. once u tell me say u be Jehovah witness I no dey take you serious
"she keeps alot of Male friends" . Walahi bro you know them too much. I know one like that too.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by omoharry(f): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
How can you even start a relationship with a Jehovahs witness lady when you know you are not ready to convert to her religion?. That kind of relationship is bound to end up in failure, becos you guys are going to be like water and oil. Or where you expecting her to convert to Ur religion? Except you are a free thinker, who does not care .Even at that, she would want to still convert you by all means if you wish to end up with her..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by BJanta: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

What ever happens, don't quit your job and don't keep malice with her. Relate with her as you would relate with any other member of staff. Make meaningful contribution when she initiate a general discussion in the office, laugh when she cracks a humorous joke. Keeping this for some will turn the heat fully on her and break her up and down. That's a psychological warfare. No woman can ignore or withstand psychological warfare. If you're not together again, you at least regain dignity and regard. It's not totally her fault, she really and truly love you , the most forbidden and the most terrible sin among the Jehova Witness is to Mary outside the fold and lose their fellowship. It's an unpardonable sin among them. If you join the sect today , she would promptly drop the other guy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by edoairways: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Strange quote
You will understand better when the time comes

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
She's afraid of being excommunicated and the stigma will be forever.

We've been there before but man felt like the Judas out of the twelve, I had to call the whole drama quit when I went back up north.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Messi1997: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please do not quit your job because of that manipulative religious fanatic rather quit your job because of better opportunities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.