Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting (39909 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by muykem: 1:18am On Feb 08, 2022
What do you expect? When his brain doesn't have enough capacity to drive home his points.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by muykem: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
He has every right to walked out of the meeting if he perceived grand conspiracy against him, because the campaign seems more like Ademola Adeleke vs others.
There's nobody against him. He lack brain capacity to drive in home his points.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by muykem: 1:30am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

That is trash talk.
That's true. He is a spoil child. Their father was a very wealthy man but this guy doesn't even have WAEC until he started his governorship ambition.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by adesola89: 1:57am On Feb 08, 2022
metrixauto:
What does he has to offer people of Osun, A man that has no Waec results and certificate, want to compete with the like of Akin Ogunbiyi, a PhD holder that build a conglomerate like Mutual Benefits and give employment to thousands of people. It's only to rely on the money and fame of his family. Is an insult to Osun people for such a clown dancer to even aspire to lead them
You guys have come again with your hate and penchant to deceive unsuspecting public while pursuing your selfish interest as APC member. As an insider, I know quite much that APC are praying Ademola should not emerge as candidate. Mr APC, can you tell us where Ogunbiyi bagged Ph.D because the last time I check, he has honorary doctorate degrees and he is never a Ph.D holder.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:01am On Feb 08, 2022
foleskay:

You lots would just cone online and be gnashing teeth like dog. Which sensible human being would utter this unfortunate statement for mouth,that davido will use osun money build club. Such a pathetic entity embarassed
you know I say the truth, it's strike your entire dog generation like thunder, your pain won't change the truth, isn't it obvious the man who failed in all his academic status in his entire life only dancing like idiot in every clubs when asked to represent people of Osun, has he ever grant interview telling Osun people what he has to offer? Your brain is so daft not to understand basic requirements to govern people, all of you awaiting other means of yahooing people of Osun since you have been exposed from your rituals Yahoo+ will fail. Ode, I'm from OSUN STATE, that was how thier uncle governor Serubawo decieve Osun people and leter die myserably, we're waiting for them, if PDP mistakenly present that fool, we already have every point for his failure. And nothing your Dog head can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by alen4smith(m): 2:09am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

I just told u I taught Obama was unserious cod of his dancing and jokes. I found it ridiculous just like u find Demola’s own senseless. I wasn’t comfortable with it. Bt he was able to perform and then I understood.

I’m saying equally we should prejudge this man because of his friendly and free personality. It is not a negative thing for leadership.
which Obama ?are you normal ?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Hugged:
BLOGGER DONALD has learned that Senator Ademola Adeleke, a leading Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) contestant for the Osun 2022 gubernatorial election, stormed out of a peace and reconciliation meeting organized by a former governor of the state, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, in his Okuku house.

According to our sources, Adeleke, who is trailed by five other hopefuls, was dissatisfied with the meeting's direction.

When contacted, the Osun PDP Director of Media and Publicity, Oladele Bamiji, said he couldn't say anything because he wasn't at the peace meeting, but that he will get back to us with further information.

Soon, more information...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/02/07/osun-2022-ademola-adeleke-storms-out-of-pdp-peace-meeting/%3futm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews&amp=1

Press Statement
07/02/2022

Senator Adeleke Hails Osun PDP Elders over Reconciliation Meeting

Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has commended the elders and leaders of Osun state Chapter of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the successful outcome of today's reconciliation meeting held at the Okuku residence of the former Governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola.

In a statement issued by the Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation, the Senator described the meeting as "fruitful with commendable resolutions and conclusions"

Senator Adeleke participated fully at the Okuku meetings; he contributed constructively ; and he is satsified with proceedings and resolutions reached.

"I commend our leaders for the successful outcome of the meeting. I associate myself with the resolutions reached . PDP is now one big United family in Osun state. I accepted the resolutions reached even though I left afterwards to attend to urgent family issues", Senator Adeleke noted.

We urge PDP members to sustain the peace efforts and avoid rumour mongering that may derail the successful conclusion of the ongoing reconciliation moves.

Signed
Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation

*Senator Adeleke Hails Osun PDP Elders over Reconciliation Meeting*
https://docpetinfo.com/2022/02/07/senator-adeleke-hails-osun-pdp-elders-over-reconciliation-meeting/
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44am On Feb 08, 2022
Throwback:

LOL

Johnnyessence the paid media hack.

Imole de okunkun parada.

What a clown.

Press Statement

07/02/2022

Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has commended the elders and leaders of Osun state Chapter of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the successful outcome of today's reconciliation meeting held at the Okuku residence of the former Governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola.

In a statement issued by the Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation, the Senator described the meeting as "fruitful with commendable resolutions and conclusions"

Senator Adeleke participated fully at the Okuku meetings; he contributed constructively ; and he is satsified with proceedings and resolutions reached.

"I commend our leaders for the successful outcome of the meeting. I associate myself with the resolutions reached . PDP is now one big United family in Osun state. I accepted the resolutions reached even though I left afterwards to attend to urgent family issues", Senator Adeleke noted.

We urge PDP members to sustain the peace efforts and avoid rumour mongering that may derail the successful conclusion of the ongoing reconciliation moves.

Signed

https://docpetinfo.com/2022/02/07/senator-adeleke-hails-osun-pdp-elders-over-reconciliation-meeting/
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 2:45am On Feb 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Johnnyessence undecided

Press Statement

07/02/2022

Signed

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48am On Feb 08, 2022
foleskay:
No matter what.. Adeleke is still d man to beat in tbis election. Call him any name you wish,he is still d only aspirant that could give APC a run for their money.. Others re just there to Mk up d number.. He will beat oyetola hands down in a level playing ground election
The ogunbiyi guy is not capable enough to sweep APC away.. Hes not grass rooted yet.osun politics is more than blowing grammar and owning PhD.any body who will defeat APC must be grass rooted..and has wide acceptance by the people,which adeleke has much more better than the others.
Adeleke is osun apc nemesis.
yes soo . Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by toluemma01(m): 3:58am On Feb 08, 2022
well, that's a great move by the politicians
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by phemmyfour: 4:33am On Feb 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
DUNCE dancer.

What an INSULT to Osun Politics

Till now, he hasn't grant any media interview about what he understands or has in stock for Osun.

I don't blame him, he has NOTHING upstairs. What does he understand about Governance.!
He's a great dancer

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by 77up(m): 5:44am On Feb 08, 2022
ButterBurger:
But, ah no dey see this man dey dance those him yeye dance again o, what's happening na.
Make dem bring back the dance o
Party are trying to package him give Osun,if he win election (God forbid) dancing will start grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by 77up(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2022
JohnSin97:
Them don play baba handicap.

Were is that Johnny guy..imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle okuku.... grin grin
He's in pain grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by 77up(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Jonnyessence e like say your oga ticket don cut cheesy grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Hespee93: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Elidrisy20:
They want to do him wayo

But he did it to Adejare Bello at 2018.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Ayodeji82: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2022
We need someone like Senator Demola Adeleke this time around in the state of Osun .. Esle Osun will collapse.. We need our resoursea to circulate from the riches to the poors .. Our youths need to be gainfully employed (not OYES).. We need our pending arears to be paid... Good road networks.. more contract for indigenous companies e.tc.. Please let give it to him ..
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2022
metrixauto:
What does he has to offer people of Osun, A man that has no Waec results and certificate, want to compete with the like of Akin Ogunbiyi, a PhD holder that build a conglomerate like Mutual Benefits and give employment to thousands of people. It's only to rely on the money and fame of his family. Is an insult to Osun people for such a clown dancer to even aspire to lead them
unfortunately, Nigeria election doesn't work in that way, if not people like Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole, Andy Ubah and host of others that has no traceable business and of questionable certificate wouldn't have near the corridors of powers
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by segun18(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
DUNCE dancer.

What an INSULT to Osun Politics

Till now, he hasn't grant any media interview about what he understands or has in stock for Osun.

I don't blame him, he has NOTHING upstairs. What does he understand about Governance.!

Life experiences have taught me never to believe any information straightaway without confirmation.The report might not be true.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by foleskay(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you know I say the truth, it's strike your entire dog generation like thunder, your pain won't change the truth, isn't it obvious the man who failed in all his academic status in his entire life only dancing like idiot in every clubs when asked to represent people of Osun, has he ever grant interview telling Osun people what he has to offer? Your brain is so daft not to understand basic requirements to govern people, all of you awaiting other means of yahooing people of Osun since you have been exposed from your rituals Yahoo+ will fail. Ode, I'm from OSUN STATE, that was how thier uncle governor Serubawo decieve Osun people and leter die myserably, we're waiting for them, if PDP mistakenly present that fool, we already have every point for his failure. And nothing your Dog head can do about it.
At least the man is contesting for something great.. What's your father contesting for
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
foleskay:

At least the man is contesting for something great.. What's your father contesting for
baby factory products like you are hopeless, your have no parenter care so no need to value father.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ademola Adeleke did not Stormed out of Elders' Meeting- Prince Oyinlola

Former Governor Olaginspye Oyinlola has denied media reports that Senator Ademola Adeleke stormed out of peace meeting at Okuku on Monday.

Reacting to one of the many sponsored fake news, Prince Oyinlola wrote :" This is not true please"

Leaders at the meeting had corroborated the former Governor , noting that the fake news was the handiwork of those afraid of imminent unity within PDP.

" The story is take news. The peace move is yielding results. Our opponents are scared", one of the leaders said.

It would be recalled that Senator Adeleke had commended leaders of the party for a successful meeting.

Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke commended the elders and leaders of Osun state Chapter of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the successful outcome of today's reconciliation meeting held at the Okuku residence of the former Governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola.

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ayodeji82:
We need someone like Senator Demola Adeleke this time around in the state of Osun .. Esle Osun will collapse.. We need our resoursea to circulate from the riches to the poors .. Our youths need to be gainfully employed (not OYES).. We need our pending arears to be paid... Good road networks.. more contract for indigenous companies e.tc.. Please let give it to him ..
he’s contesting already and he’s our party flag bearer by the special grace of almighty God. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ayodeji82:

He doesn't have mental capacity to deliver all these things to the good people of Osun state. He's just a packaged dumbo, he can't give what he doesn't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) / No Record Of Obasa As A Lawyer In Our Registry - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.