Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting (39906 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by mkoabiola: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
fyneguy:

I suspect he is being asked to step down for Ogunbiyi
I will prefer ogunbiyi to adeleke(s)
Ogunbiyi is calm, brilliant and intelligent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Foreigna2: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
jaxxy:

I think it is wrong to speak of a full grown distinguished man in the manner u did just because he has a rich brother. He doesn’t have to walk in his brothers shadow.

My problem is not that his brother is wealthy, my problem is that Demola has never done any productive thing in his life. How can Dr have a PhD and Demola will be a Secondary school dropout using fake WAEC to contest. Can you put someone like that in charge of your business?
Dr put Demola away from Pacific and preferred to be giving him allowances, yet Dr wants him to rule Osun. Is that not wickedness?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by royalmu: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Foreigna2:

Boy, you're talking to someone who has known the Adeleke family since before Serubawon died. Dr gives Demola monthly pocket money. Go ask anyone that knows the Adelekes very well.
You're very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Foreigna2:

My problem is not that his brother is wealthy, my problem is that Demola has never done any productive thing in his life. How can Dr have a PhD and Demola will be a Secondary school dropout using fake WAEC to contest. Can you put someone like that in charge of your business?
Dr put Demola away from Pacific and preferred to be giving him allowances, yet Dr wants him to rule Osun. Is that not wickedness?

Do u know how many dropouts are billionaires?? Must u have a bsc or PhD to be successful?? Pls let’s not be myopic.

And let’s not bring dr into what doesn’t concern him. Demola is a man of his own.

And who told u u need bsc or PhD to rule a state properly?? What have the ones with degrees done since 1999? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by mkoabiola: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
metrixauto:
What does he has to offer people of Osun, A man that has no Waec results and certificate, want to compete with the like of Akin Ogunbiyi, a PhD holder that build a conglomerate like Mutual Benefits and give employment to thousands of people. It's only to rely on the money and fame of his family. Is an insult to Osun people for such a clown dancer to even aspire to lead them
Ogunbiyi is more sound and composed but he cant gv APC a run for thier money
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Nicenixon: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Baba dy expect one way ticket, he no know say he go get contestants and now primary election is mandatory.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Latakia(f): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
They always show up eight months before election and go back to their cave after losing the election and come back again eight months before another election grin

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Lovenorth: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yeye dey smell, I expect him to shamelessly join APC
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
DUNCE dancer.

What an INSULT to Osun Politics

Till now, he hasn't grant any media interview about what he understands or has in stock for Osun.

I don't blame him, he has NOTHING upstairs. What does he understand about Governance.!
this one and davido will use all OSUN allocation do night clubs finish. You see that $30b davido take sing so! Na OSUN 4years allocation be that, I pity OSUN workers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Foreigna2: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
jaxxy:

Do u know how many dropouts are billionaires?? Must u have a bsc or PhD to be successful?? Pls let’s not be myopic.

And let’s not bring dr into what doesn’t concern him. Demola is a man of his own.

And who told u u need bsc or PhD to rule a state properly?? What have the ones with degrees done since 1999? undecided
[/s]

Why didn't Dr allow Demola run pacific or any of the subsidiaries?
All of David's siblings are running various subsidiaries of Pacific, let him give Demola a small post to run let's see his managerial capabilities.
Demola that couldn't manage his education properly is the one they want to rule Osun. It is not their fault. If not that Serubawon died, who would have thought this failure would be considered to lead Osun.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by shevchenko(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
DUNCE dancer.

Till now, he hasn't grant any media interview about what he understands or has in stock for Osun.

I don't blame him, he has NOTHING upstairs. What does he understand about Governance.!

and buhari has something?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
It's not about certificate. It's about your antecedents, your attitudes, your actions/moves, how you behave.

Through these, we'll know whether someone has that mental capacity and capability to Govern.

The way Adeleke Junior dances, it shows he's not sound minded enough to Govern a State. Let's be truthful
jaxxy:

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by gentiles(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
jaxxy:

I think it is wrong to speak of a full grown distinguished man in the manner u did just because he has a rich brother. He doesn’t have to walk in his brothers shadow.
You call Ademola Adeleke a distinguished man? If you have nothing to say just keep your mouth shut. That man is a layabout, he has never achieved anything meaningful in life. He was still struggling to pass his waec exams as at 2017 at the age of 50+.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Subzeroad: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:
Fijogbowo senator..

grin
grin grin grin grin

You can’t live long
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It's not about certificate. It's about your antecedents, your attitudes, your actions/moves, how you behave.

Through these, we'll know whether someone has that mental capacity and capability to Govern.

The way Adeleke Junior dances, it shows he's not sound minded enough to Govern a State. Let's be truthful

Do u know Obama dances?? He dances and jokes more than any other US president I know. Yet he performed more than many before him. Dancing is nothing bad and even comedians have been presidents. Actors have been Governors.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
gentiles:

You call Ademola Adeleke a distinguished man? If you have nothing to say just keep your mouth shut. That man is a layabout, he has never achieved anything meaningful in life. He was still struggling to pass his waec exams as at 2017 at the age of 50+.

There are many dropout who are billionaires and PhD holders with only book knowledge that have achieved nothing.

The ones with bsc and PhD in politics are they not all thieves and non performers?? undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Different please, Aregbesola dances well as well.

But all these with moderations and at given period.

It's very clear this guy has nothing upstairs, can't you people see it angry

How many interview has he granted to talk about Osun Governance?
He's avoiding it because he has nothing to say.

I don't think u know this guy when Ishaq ADELEKE was alive during Aregbesola's reign. ..

jaxxy:

Do u know Obama dances?? He dances and jokes more than any other US president I know. Yet he performed more than many before him. Dancing is nothing bad and even comedians have been presidents. Actors have been Governors.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

Why didn't Dr allow Demola run pacific or any of the subsidiaries?
All of David's siblings are running various subsidiaries of Pacific, let him give Demola a small post to run let's see his managerial capabilities.
Demola that couldn't manage his education properly is the one they want to rule Osun. It is not their fault. If not that Serubawon died, who would have thought this failure would be considered to lead Osun.

Not just the wisdom bt the heart of a king is his greatest asset to rule. Let’s not term people failures because they didn’t passes examinations u think are the benchmark for success according to the flawed societal standards.

Dropouts are not failures. Many are billionaires and gifted in other areas besides academics paper qualification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Different please, Aregbesola dances well as well.

But all these with moderations and at given period.

It's very clear this guy has nothing upstairs, can't you people see it angry

How many interview has he granted to talk about Osun Governance?
He's avoiding it because he has nothing to say.

I don't think u know this guy when Ishaq ADELEKE was alive during Aregbesola's reign. ..

Obama looked like the most unserious US president to me bt I was wrong. He had charisma and character and knew what matters to the people. I also felt Obama danced too much even when in the White House he cracks jokes.

I believe people are judging Senator Ademola wrong or it’s just cheap campaign to ridicule his name.

What did Aregbedola do? What has oyetola done??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Foreigna2: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Not just the wisdom bt the heart of a king is his greatest asset to rule. Let’s not term people failures because they didn’t passes examinations u think are the benchmark for success according to the flawed societal standards.

Dropouts are not failures. Many are billionaires and gifted in other areas besides academics paper qualification.

I agree with you.
Mention 1 single thing outside academics Demola did successfully before contesting for Governorship. Just 1 thing.
Demola is an all-round failure.

Let me tell you a secret. Small David will rule Osun better than Demola. David has an insane work ethic. Money doesn't move him, achievements do. He likes to brag with what he has done. What can Demola brag about?

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by rayvelez(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nah only dance the man sabi dullard 2.0.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
U don't still get it. Stop comparing Obama with this guy.

Does Obama dances senselessly?

When Obama talks, won't you know he's very vibrant?

Have you been convinced about what Adeleke Junior has ever Said?

jaxxy:

Obama looked like the most unserious US president to me bt I was wrong. He had charisma and character and knew what matters to the people. I also felt Obama danced too much even when in the White House he cracks jokes.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by ImamOfViolence: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Smartvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Foreigna2:

I agree with you.
Mention 1 single thing outside academics Demola did successfully before contesting for Governorship. Just 1 thing.
Demola is an all-round failure.

Let me tell you a secret. Small David will rule Osun better than Demola. David has an insane work ethic. Money doesn't move him, achievements do. He likes to brag with what he has done. What can Demola brag about?

Is he not a senator with an illustrious family??

Plsss let’s not judge people in wrong standards that’s all. I have seen PhD holders fail the people more than dropouts.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
U don't still get it. Stop comparing Obama with this guy.

Does Obama dances senselessly?

When Obama talks, won't you know he's very vibrant?

Have you been convinced about what Adeleke Junior has ever Said?

I just told u I taught Obama was unserious cod of his dancing and jokes. I found it ridiculous just like u find Demola’s own senseless. I wasn’t comfortable with it. Bt he was able to perform and then I understood.

I’m saying equally we should prejudge this man because of his friendly and free personality. It is not a negative thing for leadership.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Charly68: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
If they want to scheme him out , he would have no choice than to storm out of their kangaroo meeting ..
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Eriokanmi: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
DUNCE dancer.

and what would you say of Gov oyetola...intelligent?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by Gbeng30(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
DUNCE dancer.

Those who have something upstairs what have they done for your country or state...foolish mentality that brought corruption and poverty to the land continue
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting by neutralmind: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.