Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Alert On Marital Fraud! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert On Marital Fraud! (368 Views)

An Advice On Marital Sex: Read This If You're Married / My Future Wife Has A Different Idea On Marital S*x / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert On Marital Fraud! by Onabanj(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalanders!

I'm going to be brief because the topic has put me in pensive mood, asking myself,"Why would someone go this length to defraud an innocent being?".

I went to get some stuff in my neighbourhood when a lady, who happened to be a nurse, was telling her friends how she, together with few colleagues of hers, connived with a client who came to do genotype. The result came and it was AS.

Knowing fully well that the result of the genotype would definitely put an end to her relationship with her guy who happened to be AS too. She then had to arrange with the nurse, who was narrating the story with other medical staff in the hospital to change the result from AS to AA.

The reason she did that was because her said 'fiance' is a wealthy person and she can't afford to let go all the goodies she's enjoying, yet not minding the agony the children unborn would go through if they are borne SS nor the emotional stress the would be husband would have.

Yes, there're medical solutions to SS gene these days. Howbeit, what about the stress and financial implications? My advice is both men and women must be double sure about the status of who you intend to marry before someone would create problems that are avoidable for you in the future homes.
Re: Alert On Marital Fraud! by fikayormi(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
F
Re: Alert On Marital Fraud! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Men shine your eyes
Re: Alert On Marital Fraud! by slawormiir: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Maybe they will be lucky

Out of all the kids maybe no one will be As
Re: Alert On Marital Fraud! by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Marriage these days just too get many obstacles self undecided
Re: Alert On Marital Fraud! by indadi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Death to all scammers It doesn't matter when they die, they must die angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Abeg I Need Mtn Data / Girl Openly Disgraces Boyfriend At Lagos Shopping Mall, Loses Secret Car Gift / 6 Things We Wish We Did In Our 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.