Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,493 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal (8800 Views)

‘Only God Will Stop Nigeria From Breaking Up In 2035’ – Primate Ayodele / 2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / COVID-19, Ukranian War Might Stop Nigeria From Reaching SDGs In 2030 – UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by omoharry(f): 5:57am On Feb 08, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
The grace of god was what brought buhari to power. the grace of god destroyed nigeria with incompetent and mediocre leaders from the north. we dont want that grace of god, we wantt a competent leader from the south
Is not the Grace of God that brought Buhari into power but our shallow thinking fellow Nigerians. And our stupidity might land us In another hell if we decide to vote with sentiment in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by SmartPolician: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
And you think it's ur bigoted northern brain that can stop Nigeria from disintegrating when what the country needs most now is inclusiveness. After Buhari has finished 8years as a northerner you want to carry on again as another northerner. And you expect Nigeria not to quickly disintegrate.

In a democracy that promotes fairness, justice and equity, where a president comes from should not be a problem. Unfortunately, Nigerian leaders are terrible people because they tend to favour their people in everything to the detriment of the country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Arabaincubus: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2022
You need more time. This is not the turn of Northern Nigerians. Your aspiration will kill rather than rescue Nigeria at this time.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by abbey621(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

In a democracy that promotes fairness, justice and equity, where a president comes from should not be a problem. Unfortunately, Nigerian leaders are terrible people because they tend to favour their people in everything to the detriment of the country.

Who are the Nigerian leaders? How are they different from regular Nigerians? Look at your own family and your neighbors, are y'all not guilty of the same? Let's face it, the leaders are true representation of Nigerian mentality, wicked and highly biased.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by VEHINTOLAR: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Okay,we have heard you but there is no way another northerner will occupy Aso Rock after Buhari ! Your campaign is therefore dead on arrival Mr Tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by eeetuk(m): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2022
" He stated, “I left the PDP and joined APC in 2015 where we campaigned for Buhari because we thought that he had the potential to fight the insecurity issues and other challenges bedevilling the nation. But unfortunately, he cannot make things work as we expected."

Governor Tambuwai is unreliable person. He is like a woman who divorced husband after finding out he dose not have money. If PDP was not good the first time around, what makes governor Tambuwai to think things will be okayed this time? Guys, Look and listen, governor Tambuwai knows that APC is not going fill in another Northern Nigerian as the party flag bearer for 2023 presidential election . APC is going to fill in a southerner for 2023 presidential election, nor matter what. So, he sees PDP as the only party likely to fill in a northerner and he thinks , it would be him. That is the reason. Governor Tambuwai has returned to PDP. And believe me or not, if PDP denies him an opportunity to carry the party flag, he wii return to APC.
Don't trust him.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by 77up(m): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Klington:
Because buhari has set a very terribly low standard, every cretin now has solution to Nigeria problems including this frog� eye vegetable here
Wail on , we are enjoying it grin

BAT 2023
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by maticar: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2022
airminem:
Enemies of state come and Disintegrat Nigeria if you will not meet your waterloooooooo

Toast to N. Kanu and to S. Igbo_hoe in behind 80_bars
Who let you out of your "Kun Le"
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by okorogodwin4(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Deal with marauding bandits terrorist disintegrating Sokoto people

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Benjax4all: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2022
1999-2007- vice president north
2007-2010- president north
2010-2015- vice president north
2015-2023- president north
And they say they want to regain power again, wat nonsense is that, instead of them to used d power they have been having since to reduce d insecurity happening in their regions, increase d education system in their place,reduce d poverty rate,reduce d amajiri system but no way but only power they know.
Pls it is d turn of south but a sensible one.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Angelfrost(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Words dripping with lies...
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by iscom(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2022
OK
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by slimghost(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Just look at this clown that even struggled to win re-election.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by HRMK: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2022
YEYE!PDP LOOTED FOR 16YRS!APC HAS BN ON SAME PATH IN LAST 7YRS!NONE OF THE TWO IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER!WE NEED A THIRD FORCE!!
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Tzar(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2022
What a reason to want to be president! Northern parasites!

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Karlosorji(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Please anything hausa should go and sit down. Block heads want to continue ruling a country they don't deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Cubalabloo(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2022
You have not been able to stop your state from disintegration, butu want to do it with 9ja? Get outta here!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by EagleNest(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2022
He has nothing to offer. Like Buhari he only wants the seat but by deception (fake promise). It even makes mockery of his campaign slogan "United Nigeria" if he has failed to give South East the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by anonimi: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Klington:
Because buhari has set a very terribly low standard, every cretin now has solution to Nigeria problems including this frog� eye vegetable here

The Ogbeni Ojuyobo who packaged Bubu as change in 2015 after saying that Bubu is an expired leader in 2011?
Greed will finally finish the Asiwaju awon agberos.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by anonimi: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Aufbauh:
Politics of parochialism has been my Cruz with the PDP.
Campaign on issue base & not to swoop on the sentimentality of the electorates.
Nigeria unity will be determine by it constituent's and not one man in the villa.

Does APC campaign on issues

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Gate050: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/presidency-i-want-to-stop-nigeria-from-disintegration-says-tambuwal/
The main reason I won't vote for you because I'm looking for that candidate who can disintegrate this country fast
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Fly2London3Baba: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2022
That is good. Just like PMB promised and fulfailed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryy0EhfJ8no

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by arsenal33: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2022
What has he achieved in his state?
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Indispensable85(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Dead on arrival. Yours is even worse because you're from northwest as buhari.
By the way try to first tame the bandits in your state.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by juman(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2022
Next president MUST be a Christian man.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by thunderbabs: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Lol....United Nations sef no fit, na you grin
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by juman(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2022
With him as president, the insecurity would increase.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by michoim(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2022
I guess as much. This man has nothing upstairs. Well, Nigeria is not disintegrating, so you are not needed
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by psucc(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2022
But Tambuwal election will be the best approach to dismember Nigeria
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by InoGetJoy: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2022
abbey621:

Who are the Nigerian leaders? How are they different from regular Nigerians? Look at your own family and your neighbors, are y'all not guilty of the same? Let's face it, the leaders are true representation of Nigerian mentality, wicked and highly biased.
I don't support this your judgement. Nigerians ask for only the basic things from their government.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by pacespot(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2022
These northerners and the talk of unity is nauseating these days, what has the unity brought to this country, chaos, corruption, impunity, more division, poverty, insecurity, etc.

These people should be more focused on how to fix the system instead of this talk of indivisibility of the country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by orisa37: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2022
THAT'S A MISCONCEPTION. MACBAN STARTED FROM THE NW AND KADUNA AND SOKOTO ARE CRISIS POINTS.

SOKOTO REMAINS JONATHAN'S UNDOING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Atiku’s Òjóró Cancel Òjóró By Abimbola Adelakun / Lagos Flood: Fashola Orders Demolition Of Church, Other Illegal Structures / IMAGINE: Netanyahu, The Prime Minister Of Israel Insulting Us The Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.