Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,150 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal (8798 Views)

‘Only God Will Stop Nigeria From Breaking Up In 2035’ – Primate Ayodele / 2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / COVID-19, Ukranian War Might Stop Nigeria From Reaching SDGs In 2030 – UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by CSTRR: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2022
So the way to stop the division is by cheating one of the aggreived ethnics of their own right to the presidency?

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by xjiggy: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Imagine this Man that cannot control the ravaging Bandits in his state, promising Nigerians Unity
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by cazchi: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2022
SaintNegro77:
By doing what exactly? There's hunger and insecurity on the land.

Most fulanis know 2 things. Violence and bribery. The mad man will bring the whole army to the south and brave southern leaders to keep shut about it.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Brushstrokes20: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2022
In your dumbest dreams! undecided
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by TruthinAction: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2022
His speech points to mediocrity. Is that our major problem? Rather, most Nigerians want to go their separate ways.

If he had said, I will ensure herdsmen are punished for their crimes and open grazing will be banned, he would have won my heart.

The Fulani herdsmen is one of our problems in this country. They have made agricultural produce to be very costly. And this present government is turning blind eyes to their atrocities affirming the fulanization agenda.

Another issue we have is our refineries are down. We want a leader who can fix it and stop importation.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by sulaak(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

In a democracy that promotes fairness, justice and equity, where a president comes from should not be a problem. Unfortunately, Nigerian leaders are terrible people because they tend to favour their people in everything to the detriment of the country.

Well OBJ did nothing for the South West?

GEJ and Buhari only looked after their inner cycle.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by executive12: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2022
You should tell us how you intend to prevent the impending disintegration of Nigeria. What is your position on restructuring?
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by executive12: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Mickykarim:
Obviously, your effort has not paid off. Not good enough perhaps as both speaker of the house and governor. The downward drift has remained constant. Why should any reasonable person listen to more of your empty disingenuous promise. If only Nigerians could read between the lines.

Exactly. He is trying to deceive gullible Nigerians.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by executive12: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2022
airminem:
Enemies of state come and Disintegrat Nigeria if you will not meet your waterloooooooo

Toast to N. Kanu and to S. Igbo_hoe in behind 80_bars

Noise maker.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by executive12: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2022
Zetty177x:
Can't we just get one reasonable southern youth to change the country. The Northerners are all about resource control not minding whether we moved forward or not. We need to go our separate ways. Nigerian southern youths better wake up

The Southern youths are busy queuing up at the Western embassies.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2022
IPOB's will not like you...
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by ismodiwa(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2022
Prove it by bringing back peace in sokoto..
Dullard!!!
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Ibrahimkayode: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
The worst governor Nigeria have for 8years without doing anything to his state and now want to contest for president what a shame
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mickykarim:
Obviously, your effort has not paid off. Not good enough perhaps as both speaker of the house and governor. The downward drift has remained constant. Why should any reasonable person listen to more of your empty disingenuous promise. If only Nigerians could read between the lines.
Truet talk, Unfortunately nigerians are too, poor, ignorant and gullible and incapable of reading between the lines.

From a useless party to another useless party and back to the previous useless party..clearly he has nothing offer rather than jumping from party to party. Why did he not stay and fix PDP? or even stay in APC and fix it. grin nigerians are the fools here.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Atleast he is aware that nigeria is at the brink of disintergration grin they all knows this truth.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Allsouls: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
No body even president of Igbo extraction can stop Nigeria from dividing, Nigeria is divide already.
A DCP ask an Igbo man to forget his property he bought just because he don't want a neighbor from the east.
How many northerns are in the Senate?, what what are the allocation sharing formulate?.
Even restructuring if not gone deeper can't solve the problem.

The divide crack is there and will remain until the normal thing is done via Referendum.
In fact Biafra are fade up with Nigeria & nothing I mean nothing can resolve our quest for Biafra until we fail on Referendum day.

Tambuluwa should hold his ambition of healing Nigeria cracks.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by ufuosman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tell who no sabi una
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by abbey621(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I don't support this your judgement. Nigerians ask for only the basic things from their government.

You don't have to support it but you can't deny that until we change our mentality as citizens, we wiill continue to produce wicked and bias leaders. Ever seen a Northern leader abandon his people and focus strictly on South East or South South? How about a leader from the South East saying his people don belle full and he'll rather dedicated resources to Borno or Katsina? Na we be our own problem, fix the mentality and you fix the leaders!
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by seunayantokun(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2022
A process you helped start.
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Coolgent(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Idiot!!! Talk is cheap. You are not different from this old bullion van criminal whose photograph appears below. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union

Lack of moral upbringing has shown in your comment
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by HRMK: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2022
YOU ARE A LIAR!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech / Senator Uchechukwu Merije Collapses After Losing Abia North PDP Primaries / We Have No Confidence In CONFAB Report- Presidency Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.