Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her (4290 Views)

Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by luminouz(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Another bla blaaaaaaaaaaa from another fuqer...

This is so tiring undecided
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's infatuation. Get a hold of yourself before you break your home!
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by sexy74(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:
Hi Nairalander, before anyone start raining curse or abuse me please try to hear my story and give honest opinion please. I got married some years ago because I'm madly in love with my wife as people do says no one is perfect. I have my own imperfections so is my wife but she is the hot temper type and she does get physical ( assault me even before wedding ) and I was hoping that would change after wedding at some point after wedding she was not conceiving and she started blackmailing me emotionally calling me impotent and other names she even told me about her previous pregnancy just to make things clear that I'm the one having issue.... fortunately nothing was wrong with me. I went for semen analysis she said I con the doctor for giving me a good results...later few weeks she got pregnant and we have our first son and I have been there for her every moment. I prioritize her over everything I established her got her what ever she desires... But she started making my life hell my denying me sex she will be giving different types of excuse just to avoid sex. She always complain about stress from a company she owns while she wasn't even the one cooking at home our maid cook and do majority of the house chores.. she started showing less affection towards me everything is now on her business...then I started seeing girls outside the marriage but it was only temporary fix for me because getting back home and not getting the love I'm giving her back it's hurting and I have no plans on getting another wife. If we had a fight she will be threatening me with moving out of the house or divorcing because she knows I really don't want that because of my son...I endure different types of emotional damage from her and physical assault from her threatening to kill me or herself whenever she is angry...her friend come in to the matter when she started visiting us and will be calming her and advising her to stop all her behaviour then she advised me to speak with her and find out if I did something to her that's making her behave that way towards me.. I did she didn't give me any reasonable reasons for her behaviour that she is stressed from works then as days goes by me and her friend start this friendship which makes everything hurt less for me... We talks about eachother pains then I discovered we even have a lot in common than I realized.... literally we are going through similar dilemma both been unloved by those we choose to love but she already ended her relationship with her partner... certainly most people will think I'm lusting for her but to me she is bringing me joy and happiness by just talking with her alone and I never even though about seeing her naked because she is someone I respected a lot.. we never shakes hands before or hug but whenever she is around I found peace and worry less about every other thing... Since we start talking I stop seeing other girls and she even advice me on been better husband to her friend which I did I started sleeping back in her room still trying to be more romantic and available to her... But to be honest I falling in love with her as days goes by and I have also been emotional and financial supportive of her...but we are still friends as things stand as a matter of fact we are good friends.... and my wife sees me as a possession she owned she can't bare to see me with another person yet she didn't mends her behaviour towards me even people who are close to us are calling her the husband of the house because I'm the type of man that doesn't put anything over my marriage.. family members doesn't like her due to her behaviours... Some already insulted me because of her. In short I have been dealing with all her shenanigans...now I'm getting love from unexpected place but I can't go for it because it's will be like double betrayal to her if anything happens between me and her friend...I love my son and doesn't want to lose custody of him. I love my wife but she is making my life hell and the person making everything better is her bff....now my life is a living hell... I don't know what to do please advise me
If Iay ask you sure say the pickin na your own , this e she dey threaten you.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Karleb(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
If you wife get sense, she suppose know this kain thing will happen.

I put it to you that that woman will steal you from your wife, just watch.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by OKOATA(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bros the truth is you are too weak as a man, you are also too fearful and a coward man, you are not a courageous man but a super weakling which a woman will never love or even respect because women will always be disgusted by weaklings but no matter the truth they will never listen but choose to remain that stupid SIMP they are, the truth be told you should have been born with a puzzy cos the man doesn't deserve of you. You better free that your so called crazy wife and fxxk with her friend if that's where your prick lies and stop living your life as if your so called wife is everything. I can't love such a woman who doesn't love me, I move on so fast that I don't hinge my life on a woman. If your wife don't show you love better fxxk her friend simple thing. And mind you if a woman doesn't give you sex she's having it with someone else, I can get your so called wife is cheating on you. Women don't like weak men like you.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by abeniagbon(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:
Hi Nairalander, before anyone start raining curse or abuse me please try to hear my story and give honest opinion please. I got married some years ago because I'm madly in love with my wife as people do says no one is perfect. I have my own imperfections so is my wife but she is the hot temper type and she does get physical ( assault me even before wedding ) and I was hoping that would change after wedding at some point after wedding she was not conceiving and she started blackmailing me emotionally calling me impotent and other names she even told me about her previous pregnancy just to make things clear that I'm the one having issue.... fortunately nothing was wrong with me. I went for semen analysis she said I con the doctor for giving me a good results...later few weeks she got pregnant and we have our first son and I have been there for her every moment. I prioritize her over everything I established her got her what ever she desires... But she started making my life hell my denying me sex she will be giving different types of excuse just to avoid sex. She always complain about stress from a company she owns while she wasn't even the one cooking at home our maid cook and do majority of the house chores.. she started showing less affection towards me everything is now on her business...then I started seeing girls outside the marriage but it was only temporary fix for me because getting back home and not getting the love I'm giving her back it's hurting and I have no plans on getting another wife. If we had a fight she will be threatening me with moving out of the house or divorcing because she knows I really don't want that because of my son...I endure different types of emotional damage from her and physical assault from her threatening to kill me or herself whenever she is angry...her friend come in to the matter when she started visiting us and will be calming her and advising her to stop all her behaviour then she advised me to speak with her and find out if I did something to her that's making her behave that way towards me.. I did she didn't give me any reasonable reasons for her behaviour that she is stressed from works then as days goes by me and her friend start this friendship which makes everything hurt less for me... We talks about eachother pains then I discovered we even have a lot in common than I realized.... literally we are going through similar dilemma both been unloved by those we choose to love but she already ended her relationship with her partner... certainly most people will think I'm lusting for her but to me she is bringing me joy and happiness by just talking with her alone and I never even though about seeing her naked because she is someone I respected a lot.. we never shakes hands before or hug but whenever she is around I found peace and worry less about every other thing... Since we start talking I stop seeing other girls and she even advice me on been better husband to her friend which I did I started sleeping back in her room still trying to be more romantic and available to her... But to be honest I falling in love with her as days goes by and I have also been emotional and financial supportive of her...but we are still friends as things stand as a matter of fact we are good friends.... and my wife sees me as a possession she owned she can't bare to see me with another person yet she didn't mends her behaviour towards me even people who are close to us are calling her the husband of the house because I'm the type of man that doesn't put anything over my marriage.. family members doesn't like her due to her behaviours... Some already insulted me because of her. In short I have been dealing with all her shenanigans...now I'm getting love from unexpected place but I can't go for it because it's will be like double betrayal to her if anything happens between me and her friend...I love my son and doesn't want to lose custody of him. I love my wife but she is making my life hell and the person making everything better is her bff....now my life is a living hell... I don't know what to do please advise me

Tell her you re going for business that you won't be coming home for about 2 weeks... If not change 4 weeks....she will felt it when you're not at home
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by SheCeo(f): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:

Two heads are always better than one, what's the assurance that the same won't repeat itself with her friend? As long as you both are willing to work things out, anything is possible
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Babaheekmat: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Honestly is men like you that needs that treatment that you're getting from your Wife,... Infact Oga, I put it to you that you deserve the treatment that you're receiving from your Wife... What Rubbish.

From your story up there, I read where you said that your Wife has been assaulting you even before you guys got married and you also said that you were hoping that she would change when you guys get married.
--- Why do you men keep making this kind of Horrible Mistakes,
--- You Clearly saw the Red Flags before you got married and you still decided to continue and get married and now you're Weeping and gnashing your teeth grin

Why do I has this strong feeling that you used money to win this your Wife over,
--- Even if you buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.

From your story up there and from your Lamentations about how your wife treats you like a "Possession" and how she tells you that she'll kill you or kill herself whenever she's angry.
--- Oga I put it to you that you're a "WEAKLING" in that woman's eyes that's why she has zero respect for you, infact, your Presence alone disgusts that your Wife.
--- You have no idea how a WEAK man disgusts females.

If you like sleep with that her friend and when that your wife finds out, she will Ruthlessly kill you both, go and Mark it somewhere.

To the Smart Men==> Never Ever try to win a woman over with money or by flashing money or throwing money around because you will regret It and will be miserable like this person that posted this story,
--- From here, I can smell that this man that posted this story is doing well but he is very miserable, living a miserable life yet he has money.

Another Tip: Never Ever be afraid to walk away from any woman that displays Red Flags that you're not comfortable with, it's called SELF RESPECT.
--- Even if that woman carry Yansh and carry Breast or she's the Most Beautiful woman in the world, walk away when she displays those Red Flags that you're not comfortable with or Else you'll end up Weeping and gnashing your teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations grin grin grin

Chop kiss
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Leonyluiz(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Joko5560:

I completely agree with the second comment. Your happiness and peace of mind is also a priority. Men are not emotional toilets just made to tolerate and endure. Marriage is a 2 way street.

But as OG said. no let devil use you with her friend ooo. sure way to have discussion with God early.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by 5ircreepy(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Joko5560:

Don't see my good upbringing as a weakness it's someone like you that do hit your woman and as a matter of fact I had nothing when I married her but now I'm financial stable and I never bought her with money or any worldly possession

Sha go for DNA test first, then come back for advice.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Kenturkey048(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2022
I remember one dude in my area whose wife was always acting this way. Every time, fight quarrel, scatter. Exactly your dilemma, she thought she was everything to him...The dude got someone else pregnant and told her she can't do a shit about it......

He said if she do kpekem, he go marry the lady and nothing go happen...Las. las. She calm down as baba make her understand say no be only she get craze..Na civility calm everyone down....

Abeg if you are watch lover..I want to give these watches for something close to free.Contact on bio

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by mediainc: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2022
grin you know why you are with her.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Medianna(f): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Joko5560:

Your case is like that of a hungry man...any food given to him will taste Sweet...
Those young girls outside that you normally meet what happened to them?
Why the best friend?
It simple if you want to remarry or something go get one those out there... No complicate the already complicated matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room / Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? / Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.