Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye (23331 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Pinkie201810: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana
KushLyon63: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
diridiri:

I've never heard that one, but I'm not even surprised
na so i hear oo! sad
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Awoleesu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
KingSatan:
The Alter Altar and the Theater.

The alter Altar of God has been reduced to a theatre where people dance, sing, lie and tell stories.

- A podium for fundraising.
- Fabricated tales of how men drank tea with God.
- Disguised rituals.

It's Terrible!
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
naija4life247:

I beg nah. Don't be unfortunate in life. Me too, I don't trust the man, but since I am not sure, then it's better that I remain quiet.
this is the useless man asking people to donate 1 billion. Who has 1billion if not corrupt politicians and fraudulent people abeg

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Yves4real(f): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
naija4life247:

Me, I be Muslim oooo. But. I no dey bold enough to abuse this man. So, my hand no dey ooo. If you want to be unfortunate in life, you are free to be, but don't drag me with you

Oga, Muslims are known to respect their elders and clerics. A Christian teen can insult an 80 year old grandfather without blinking and the individual will be cheered by those of same religion.
When it has to do with pastors especially Pastor Adeboye, children of rapists, fraudsters, those trained with proceeds from armed robbery and other vices must have something negative to say about him.

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by JohnSP99: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rather than ask for the same kind of grace upon this man, you people are castigating him and yet he keeps going higher and bigger. we Africans are in the habit of pulling great men down rather than celebrate them, looking for a way to castigate them, dangote,adenuga,otedola,Jim ovia, innoson and so many of them are a pride to Africa likewise our men of God whom God is using to do great things. let's celebrate this men and ask for such grace upon their lives to come upon us too. serving God really pays.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Ajeyo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=LordIsaac post=110067211]
Verily verily I say unto you, no man who has earned a PhD in Mathematics will ever forget how to solve Mathematics grin[/quot

Na mumu,no mind am,P.hd holder to forget how to solve maths,just because he is not from your denomination
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by horhizah(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to the fraud and brainwashing in other to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

Na why you no Sabi spell order. angry
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Lilsameey: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
rickyjoe:
You be mumu?
Werey, Nah ur primary school class teacher be Mumu. grin grin
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Lilsameey: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

Verily verily I say unto you, no man who has earned a PhD in Mathematics will ever forget how to solve Mathematics grin
Lol, I was just joking nah. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Lilsameey: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
foleskay:

Lol.. See question? Can a professor of mathenatics still be able to solve it?? If the man wasn't a pastor,he would have been a vice chancellor of a top university by now. An emeritus professsor at that.

You dare not even say whether a graduate of mathematics be able to solve math questions,talklesss of a phd holder. O re yin ma angry
Number one, Use sir not ma for me. Two, I was just joking, Even me sef wey be sey nah for secondary school era I solve maths last as an art student ooo, I enter university, I was still able to solve further maths without calculators and my grades was superb.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by IbileIfe: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to the fraud and brainwashing in other to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Lilsameey: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
basty:

I would have called you a dunce, anyway you are still stupid.
Just look into the mirror, Ask yourself this questions : " Am I okay? ", "Am I in a position to call someone else dunce and stupid" ?. "With this my current attitude, will I ever make it in life?".
Be sincere with yourself, because I don't know why you can't take jokes. OLD F***
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Inspiration2017: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mathematics is...
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by naija4life247: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Tell us about yhur father first.

Don't compare animals to humans.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Ynix(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
It is sad you could not keep your foolishness to yourself, so sad you made it public.
He left the juicy job when the church was not yet big. It's sad, so sad

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by naija4life247: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yves4real:

Oga, Muslims are known to respect their elders and clerics. A Christian teen can insult an 80 year old grandfather without blinking and the individual will be cheered by those of same religion.
When it has to do with pastors especially Pastor Adeboye, children of rapists, fraudsters, those trained with proceeds from armed robbery and other vices must have something negative to say about him.

My sister, this thing tire me ooo.

I am not sure there is Heaven or Hell because there are no proofs beyond reasonable doubts that these places exist. But, I am doing everything possible within my powers that if those places exist, I will not end up in Hell.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by aljpimp(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
ednut1:
not a role model. Simply a greedy man who collects money from corrupt rich and poor
Lols… you think you’re smarter than him?

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Chrisvotel: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Because yhur father or anyone in yhur family never lived a life worthy of being called rolemodel doesn't mean no one else has.

Bring yhur father to the public and hear what people will say about him and Pastor Adeboye.
Yhu will commit suicide, I bet.

People from rubbish and smelly home always wish other people were like them.

true talk my broda grin

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by aljpimp(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
Crooked scammer who calls himself a pastor. grin i pity his ignorant worshippers
All of you people are just funny.. you think you’re doing better mentally than him and his members? The only thing most of you know how to do is to criticize without facts.. evaluate your life yourself and see if you’re okay with the life you’re living ..
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Anakazo22: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to fraud and brainwashing in other to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

Shut up your smelling stinking mouth,did he defraud you or your family,is he the only pastor that went to school or had a doctorate degree,how about the late Myles Munroe who had seven masters and PhD and did great as a pastor. You better carry your frustrated life somewhere.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by kayusely70(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Because yhur father or anyone in yhur family never lived a life worthy of being called rolemodel doesn't mean no one else has.

Bring yhur father to the public and hear what people will say about him and Pastor Adeboye.
Yhu will commit suicide, I bet.

People from rubbish and smelly home always wish other people were like them. Dirty mofos...

You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by DECLAN2015(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to fraud and brainwashing in order to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

You arw irredeemable
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Judybash93(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lilsameey:
My question now is, Can you still solve mathematics??

The man is using maths to scam people.. "there's somebody here today, before the year runs out, you will succeed"
What's the probability that one person wouldn't make it in the midst of over 50,000 people. Then when they make it, they'd be like "oh!! Daddy said it" Nigga, you could have been lucky, you could have been working hard but nah, it's your pastor that made it happen. There goes tithe and offering

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
aljpimp:

All of you people are just funny.. you think you’re doing better mentally than him and his members? The only thing most of you know how to do is to criticize without facts.. evaluate your life yourself and see if you’re okay with the life you’re living ..
I am guessing you are one of his foolish bottom lickers and worshippers. grin i hear the man is also messing about with young kids.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Lilsameey: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Judybash93:

The man is using maths to scam people.. "there's somebody here today, before the year runs out, you will succeed"
What's the probability that one person wouldn't make it in the midst of over 50,000 people. Then when they make it, they'd be like "oh!! Daddy said it" Nigga, you could have been lucky, you could have been working hard but nah, it's your pastor that made it happen. There goes tithe and offering
Lmaoooo, this is the funniest reply I got today, It's business though... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to fraud and brainwashing in order to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

Very insightful words and bold too, since such a frank assessment is bound to whip up a frenzy with the hysterical "don't touch my anointed" lemming crew that infests most Nigerian online forums.

Another brilliant mathematician who turned his back on academia to go for the big bucks of being a Miracle Pastor is Deeper Life founder Kumuyi, whose aptitude for solving highly complex differential equations without writing much down was legendary back in his previous life as a math professor.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Dem suppose ban you for Nairaland.
How dare you attack a man you don't know with accusation of fraud....Una go just type waaa before thinking

Jesus christ was attacked. Is the man above Jesus.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Judybash93:

I love it. Probability and statistics were subjects that bored me to death in college, but here is a guy that cashes in big-time by deploying those very concepts to lighten the wallets of his teeming crowds of glassy-eyed hypnosis subjects all waving their arms in the air with their eyes closed tight as though experiencing pain.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by okparajoseph4(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
ednut1:
not a role model. Simply a greedy man who collects money from corrupt rich and poor
leave him let him collect. U too go and collect, if u think it is easy.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by PaulSilas: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
This generation that is not afraid of pointing their fingers at their father while addressing him, zero iota of respect. May God forgive all of us spewing nonsense.

God bless my father in the Lord, Pastor E.A.Adeboye.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Johnboom: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
INTENTLYINTENSE:
I am hoping for a miracle before i do the unthinkable. I am currently depressed and going through a meltdown i can't describe. My pain threshold has been overstretched .

No job, no helper, no friend, and i would be evicted from the room and parlor i currently live.

I want my benefactor on this forum to show empathy and come to my rescue because i am helpless right now.
Creat Job yourself. Vegetables is just 1 month, yet dry season Vegetables is hot Cake now. i make more than 2k per day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.